YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cyclist have some of the most impressive legs I've ever seen.

Leave it to a German lol the original kings of the PEDs.

20-30 miles a day for endurance style training is nothing...there's days of 120+ miles...for training.

20-30 miles a day for endurance style training is nothing...there's days of 120+ miles...for training.

Damn, that is insane and hard to believe. Not saying you're lying, but 120 miles a day is crazy. I wonder how hard their body rebounds after they stop this intense training. Seems like the body would get use to that and if you stop training then you'd get fat as hell, real fast haha.

wow!! those r some impressive thigh even for bodybuilding standard ! !:eek:

He squats often and hard , I've seen videos. His legs would not be like hat from just bike riding. He is a track cyclist. I would like to know how he's passing those drug tests thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't read the first page before replying. You guys already knew he squatted. He is pretty awesome.

yep and he has a myostatin deficiency, they medically checked that

theres NOT A SINGLE other cyclist with comparable legs.

I want a myostatin deficiency.

Since I started bike riding,mountian bike especially,I have put 2.5 in on my thighs and definition and separation greatly improved.

Damn, that is insane and hard to believe. Not saying you're lying, but 120 miles a day is crazy. I wonder how hard their body rebounds after they stop this intense training. Seems like the body would get use to that and if you stop training then you'd get fat as hell, real fast haha.

I used to ride competitively for a couple years and 35 mile training days were considered a fairly easy training day. Usually training days were around 50-65 miles. 100+ mile training days were only something that would happen for me on a Saturday once every month or two. But the pro's do that much more often
When you look at some of the pro races there are consecutive stages day after day of 100+ miles. It's crazy, I was spending so much time and money after a while the wife said I needed to find a different obsession. So I started lifting again. You got the riders that are more high tempo keep a fast easy gear and then you got the pedal masher (sprinters) hard heavy gears with huge quads. Those skinny dudes are hard as hell to catch in the hills.

I know EPO and HGH is huge in cycling, but what else? I'm sure these guys just look normal bc they burn a ridiculous amount of calories each day training. Actually, I can't imagine the amount of calories these guys burn each day. I'm not into cycling, but I've heard that these guys ride like 20-30 miles every day for training. That's intense.... I've also heard that Lance Armstrong has a resting heart rate of 30 beats per minute which is completely believable.

you name it they use it.
you can read really old stuff about amphetamine usage and all kinds of weird shit. these are also the guys mostly pioneering blood doping and they use every normal aas out there. not so much in season anymore due to testing but seriously they use everything under the sun.

regarding calories, I have heard upwards of 700 calories an hour, basically more then most other activities.

20-30 miles I think is a warm up for most. animal would do 100 mile rides testing various protocols...:eek:

Since I started bike riding,mountian bike especially,I have put 2.5 in on my thighs and definition and separation greatly improved.

riding a bike is actually one of the best activities that you can add to compliment bb.

it stimulate mitochondria and encourages capillary growth. also a great form of low/no impact cardio, great for joints and as you have noticed usually great for your legs.

also if you were gona be really serious about pushing recovery and ability to train you would set up a stationary bike and jump on it between sets. riding for 30-60 seconds before next set. active recovery, gets the blood out, sitting still or really "resting" is about the worst thing you can do.

Its insane because they have such disproportionate legs to the rest of their bodies.
Especially if you have seen the pics of the olympic rowers, they have huge upper bodies and small legs.
I guess they dont want excess mass and just train the important muscles for their respective sport

The taller one has real good legs but the shorter one on the left and some by himself is just freaky!
The Tom Platz of the cycling world:D

don’t know where to begin; in my opinion . . .

It seems to me that cyclists' legs point to the superiority of high-volume training. I don't know about sprint cyclists, but long-distance cyclists (i.e., the dudes who do races like the tour de france) cycle about 6 hrs/day, and although they don't have legs the size of IFBB pros (excepting their calves, which are generally massive), they do sport some pretty sizable wheels.

Cyclists' legs DO NOT point to the superiority of high-volume training. ‘Sprint cyclists’ (think fixed gear, velodrome . . . look it up if
you don’t know what it means) have the best leg development. In muscular physiology, typically; endurance = smaller, intensity = bigger.

There is high volume, low intensity, and there is low volume high intensity. Not interchangeable.

Distance cyclists, Tour rider’s leg development while ‘developed’ are nothing special. I know one of the top tour riders (until he got busted
for doping; he lives near me) and I have photographed many pro cyclists, and their leg and calf development has generally been disappointing.
It may seem to you that they ‘sport some pretty sizable wheels’ but that is only because their upper bodies resemble coat hangers.

Pro women riders are a different story . . . their legs are generally superior to men’s. Go figure.

I am surprised Flex2019 has not chimed in. He rode big time if memory serves. And I don’t think he attributes his superior calf development
(the best on PM) to bike riding . . . but I could be wrong.

yep and he has a myostatin deficiency, they medically checked that . . .

A myostatin deficiency in a particular body part? I don’t think so.

Who are ‘they?’ Would welcome some references here . . .

He trains squats as his one major lift and is obviously on large amounts of AS. If you squatted il all day you too would have huge quads. Obviously he has good genetics but that is from weight training and wouldn't happen with riding alone.

I got a friend who has the hugest calves from rollerblading he worked at sonic so he'd blade to work blade at work blade to the gym and blade home LMAO I'm talking sickest biggest calves iv seen talking Dorian type shit

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

don’t know where to begin; in my opinion . . .

Cyclists' legs DO NOT point to the superiority of high-volume training. ‘Sprint cyclists’ (think fixed gear, velodrome . . . look it up if
you don’t know what it means) have the best leg development. In muscular physiology, typically; endurance = smaller, intensity = bigger.

There is high volume, low intensity, and there is low volume high intensity. Not interchangeable.

Distance cyclists, Tour rider’s leg development while ‘developed’ are nothing special. I know one of the top tour riders (until he got busted
for doping; he lives near me) and I have photographed many pro cyclists, and their leg and calf development has generally been disappointing.
It may seem to you that they ‘sport some pretty sizable wheels’ but that is only because their upper bodies resemble coat hangers.

Pro women riders are a different story . . . their legs are generally superior to men’s. Go figure.

I am surprised Flex2019 has not chimed in. He rode big time if memory serves. And I don’t think he attributes his superior calf development
(the best on PM) to bike riding . . . but I could be wrong.

A myostatin deficiency in a particular body part? I don’t think so.

Who are ‘they?’ Would welcome some references here . . .

Flex rode bikes?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828