over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cylcing with Two 19-Nor compounds, Input Needed

Sugashane

Registered
Thinking of running a long cycle, and in it having both deca and tren. Now I would not be running both at the same time nor would I be running until I get my caber in to control the prolactin, but I was planning on staggering the drugs.

I was thinking of using them (of course with a test base) as
Deca: 1-14
Tren: 16-22

But I am not sure if having a week between the two would allow the levels of Deca in my system to lower where I would not need to have an extreme amount of prolactin to control. I have never had issues with tren and have had it in 4 of my cycles, never had anxiety or ED issues. My main concern is making sure LH and FSH aren't completely diminished. I'd really like your input on how long a nandrolone's active metabolites can go on causing problems before I add the tren, or if I will just be fine with the consistent use of the caber.

Caber would be used throughout the cycle twice each week at 0.5 mg to mitigate prolactin effects during 19-nor compound use. HCG would be used at 250-500 IU's twice a week intermittently throughout the cycle as well. Nolva for the test base. PTC with these same drugs to follow.

Thanks for the input guys.

Thinking of running a long cycle, and in it having both deca and tren. Now I would not be running both at the same time nor would I be running until I get my caber in to control the prolactin, but I was planning on staggering the drugs.

But I am not sure if having a week between the two would allow the levels of Deca in my system to lower where I would not need to have an extreme amount of prolactin to control. I have never had issues with tren and have had it in 4 of my cycles, never had anxiety or ED issues. My main concern is making sure LH and FSH aren't completely diminished. I'd really like your input on how long a nandrolone's active metabolites can go on causing problems before I add the tren, or if I will just be fine with the consistent use of the caber.

Caber would be used throughout the cycle twice each week at 0.5 mg to mitigate prolactin effects during 19-nor compound use. HCG would be used at 250-500 IU's twice a week intermittently throughout the cycle as well. Nolva for the test base. PTC with these same drugs to follow.

Man if you're picky about it, Decca's effects can last 6months.
But who ever told you that you can't use Tren and Decca at the same time?
A two-week break certainly isn't a standard practice.

Why are you so concerned about LH and FSH? Are you trying to get somebody pregnant? I mean, your HCG will replace LH, so all you have to worry about is sperm. And things will be fine if they're shut down for awhile. Nandrolone, by itself, can shut down FSH.

I'm on tren and npp right now. I haven't experienced any negative sides at all. My doses are low though: 37.5mg tren ace 3x/wk, and 50mg npp 3x/wk.

Taking 2 weeks off of deca before tren will be like pissing in the ocean. Deca builds your levels so high that they will likely be lingering while you run your tren in it's entirety. NPP would make more sense with the 2 week period between anabolics.
If you do not want them to overlap you'd pretty much have to run tren and then deca. You could also stack them...and use half as much of each, together. Also may shorten your cycle or just run test and an oral at the end. Several options...

I always recommend having CABASER on hand when running nandrolone and or tren.

I'm on tren and npp right now. I haven't experienced any negative sides at all. My doses are low though: 37.5mg tren ace 3x/wk, and 50mg npp 3x/wk.

Love those proportions. Since we're sharing recipes,
I call this
"Nor-test Ninety"
Trestolone Acetate 10mg/ml
Trenbolone Acetate 30mg/ml
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50mg/ml

Thanks for all the responses guys.

Man if you're picky about it, Decca's effects can last 6months.
But who ever told you that you can't use Tren and Decca at the same time?
A two-week break certainly isn't a standard practice.

Why are you so concerned about LH and FSH? Are you trying to get somebody pregnant? I mean, your HCG will replace LH, so all you have to worry about is sperm. And things will be fine if they're shut down for awhile. Nandrolone, by itself, can shut down FSH.

The gap was poorly thought out. I have heard about doing that with NPP not Deca.

I was more concerned that I might have a have issues maintaining erections with both. I honestly only know one friend who did Deca and Tren, and he said it shut him down hard. Caber likely would have controlled that either way, and if I feel I need to I can go a bit higher than the 0.5 of Caber if needed.

My wife and I are thinking of having another child, so honestly I think I was being a bit too concerned and irrational about that. Now that you pointed it out you're right, HCG will keep the boys running just fine, I was over-complicating things it seems.

Awesome, thank you. What dose to you use for ancillaries that control progesterone?

Taking 2 weeks off of deca before tren will be like pissing in the ocean. Deca builds your levels so high that they will likely be lingering while you run your tren in it's entirety. NPP would make more sense with the 2 week period between anabolics.
If you do not want them to overlap you'd pretty much have to run tren and then deca. You could also stack them...and use half as much of each, together. Also may shorten your cycle or just run test and an oral at the end. Several options...

I always recommend having CABASER on hand when running nandrolone and or tren.

I will just start with Deca and then add tren later in the cycle. The gap was one that I have heard of being done before, but you're right it was NPP and not Deca.

Have you played around with stacking and doing half doses or do you think it better to use the tren and then deca at full strength as you mentioned?

The gap was poorly thought out. I have heard about doing that with NPP not Deca.

I was more concerned that I might have a have issues maintaining erections with both. I honestly only know one friend who did Deca and Tren, and he said it shut him down hard. Caber likely would have controlled that either way, and if I feel I need to I can go a bit higher than the 0.5 of Caber if needed.

My wife and I are thinking of having another child, so honestly I think I was being a bit too concerned and irrational about that. Now that you pointed it out you're right, HCG will keep the boys running just fine, I was over-complicating things it seems.

Awesome, thank you. What dose to you use for ancillaries that control progesterone?

I will just start with Deca and then add tren later in the cycle. The gap was one that I have heard of being done before, but you're right it was NPP and not Deca.

Have you played around with stacking and doing half doses or do you think it better to use the tren and then deca at full strength as you mentioned?
Both are good ways to do things.
600(maybe less with tren) of either or 300-400 of each combined always show great results.

I rarely bother with ancillaries for estrogen or progesterone. I never get sides. No gyno. No impotence or lowered sex drive. No acne. Nothing. :D

the only side effects that matter, are the ones that you can see and feel

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner