over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cymbalta stops tren insomnia and night sweats

ripped358

Banned
The last time I was on tren I couldn't get my script filled for cymbalta because my doctor never called in my prior authorization so the insurance would pay for the med.
Anyway that time i was getting every side known for tren,waking up soaked every night from night sweats,couldn't sleep,my temper was short.
I had to stop early after about 4 weeks.
This time I have my cymbalta which is for anxiety and depression and I have no sides whatsoever and that's the only thing that changed besides being put on omprazole for acid reflux which tren also caused and now instead having no appetite and acid reflux , I'm always hungry have no pain and no sides.
So I would say if your tren sides are bad get cymbalta its a life safer for my anxiety and also for tren

Very interesting. Has anyone been on cymbalta a while then come off? Zoloft was a bitch for me to taper off.. Also how long have you been taking the cymbalta? Would it need to be taken 4 to 6 weeks prior to starting the tren?

Cymbalta helps with tren because it reduces anxiety and works as an anti-depressant. However, it can cause sexual dysfunction because it inhibits serotonin reuptake. It has a black box warning as well. It's not something you should just recommend to people to take. I took lexapro for awhile for my anxiety issues that while it relieved it, I also felt like a zombie and my decision making and motor skills were severely hampered so I quit taking it.

Last edited:
Careful with Cymbalta, Lyrica, etc., etc. They're in a broad class called membrane disruptors. Nobody really knows quite how / why they work, or everything that's impacted.

I've had bad reactions to both. Like really bad - bad like I would never wish upon another human being bad.

I have no side effects from the cymbalta.
I normally have anxiety but I noticed the diff when I was off my meds fir 2 months and started tren.
If your gonna take it start 4 weeks before you start tren alo start the omeprazole 4 weeks a head if time and you will have no side effects.
I wouldn't reccomend not taking test on your cycle cause of erection problems but I have no sexual problems on 150 tren a day and 1cc sustonon a day.
So with these 2 meds you'll have no acid reflux,no loss of appetite and no anger issues and no night sweats or insomnia .
I don't find it hard coming off an SSNI .
But with all the drugs we take and experiment with 2 more is not gonna hurt you

Slight hijack, but try to dose the prilosec eod if tolerable and invest in some magnesium supps.

I took paxil once while running tren, and while it helped immensely with my attitude and feelings of well being, the sexual side effects made it unbearable and I had to stop. Cymbalta has similar sexual side effects as paxil.

Low Test High Tren, I do not get any of these side effects that you guys report. fucking weird haa ! I actually rage more when I'm on test, tren mellows me down

Here is my take on side effects. They are warning signs!! It's the body's way of telling you it really doesn't like the substance your putting into it. Adding another substance like Cymbalta is not getting rid of the sides. It's just masking them with something that has it's own set of side effects. Maybe it would be a good idea to listen to your body and not take anything that has side effects that are unbearable.

It would be like, if your car's check engine light came on. Instead of fixing the problem you just pull the light bulb out from behind the dash. Sooner or later

I say this from experience not from some soapbox. I failed to pay attention to a lot of warning signs in my life and paid some pretty steep consequences!

Just my .02

Cabergoline is a good fix for a lot of tren sides.

Elevated prolactin in men causes more than just sexual dysfunction. Additionally, a decrease in dopamine output usually parallels this.

CNS stimulation, leading to depleted neurotransmitters, combined with elevated prolactin is a recipe for mental/emotional issues on tren - ESPECIALLY if accompanied by unmanaged E2 levels.

Get E2 in range, try caber at 1-1.5mg/week and see your tren sides do. Mine are significantly alleviated.

Eating a good dose of carbs with your last meal will help with serotonin output and sleep. Cut them from the beginning of the day, which is a good idea metabolically whether on tren or not.

This whole going to bed hungry thing to maximize GH needs to stop. It's dogmatic and based on poor understanding of nocturnal endocrine function.

Low Test High Tren, I do not get any of these side effects that you guys report. fucking weird haa ! I actually rage more when I'm on test, tren mellows me down

If my test is is low enough such that my E2 is low, I notice the same thing. Though not nearly as much relief form tren sides as when this method is combined with some caber throughout the week.

Tren + estrogen seem to be 2+2=8 in the side effects department.

Nope.

Cymbalta is the cause of my night sweats. On or off tren, i sweat in my sleep because of it. Before I started taking cymbalta I never sweat in my sleep because of tren, even at 200mg/day. Other people I know who use cymbalta have said they started to get night sweats because of it.

I was on cymbalta 90mgs a day for a year,, at the same time i was taking tren E 800mgs a week,, still had insomnia. Ive now switched to tren ace 100ml eod and stopped cymbalta about two weeks ago. The only difference now is that my hands have stopped trembling. wish it did help, insomina fucking sucks,,

I agree w/ Zomb. Cymbalta has provided zero relief regarding tren night sweats or insomnia. I have been on it since the drug came out. I was on Effexor prior to that. I do believe that it provides "some" depression / well being relief while on Tren. Sometimes, it still isn't enough.

I just keep my AC jacked up at night with 3 fans running for the sweats. As for the insomnia, tren can't compete with 2mg of xanax at night. Out like a rock.

Not sure about all of your night sweats with Tren, however, for me, the formula is pretty easy....

Cut carbs after X time = No night sweats (pretty easy math)

When I would sneak in a carb meal here and there after 10pm or so on tren, I would sweat 90% of the time in bed.

In would have the AC jacked and while I was sweating I would all of a sudden be shivering cauase I was cold, then swaet then back and forth.

fans

Of course I keep the AC cranked during the summer and at night I have the fan blowing high speed on me. I don't use blankets, only a sheet from time to time if I get a little chill in the middle of the night. My wife on the other hand, has the sheet and comforter piled on her because I have the AC and fan cranked. The only thing that seems to be a problem is we have to change the sheets quite often because my skin produces a lot of oil from Tren.

I'm in the categories of guys that doesn't get mood issues unless I'm blasting test with the Tren, otherwise my mood is actually better on Tren alone.

I would be very careful with Cymbalta. Those SNRIs can have some terrible withdrawal symptoms.

great idea! take more powerful drugs with addiction potential and severe withdrawl to mask the side effects of the other powerful drugs your taking :confused:

all those sides from tren are from high prolactin. Let me get this right, to avoid some tren sides, you don`t take some thing like bromo or caber, instead you take something that gives a much longer list of sides and problems?

ie: Nausea, dry mouth, sleepiness, fatigue, constipation, decreased appetite, increased sweating, dizziness.

That`s not even half the list. You guys need to get off the head pills. IMO if your going to alter your hormone levels with AAS (which is NEVER medically necessary, ex. HRT 100mg/wk) you need to get your mind straight first.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws