over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride

buildingmuscle

Registered
appetite stimulant,,, has anyone tried this to increase appetite? ive read on it some and wasn't sure if anyone has used it,, if so, share dosage and the pros and cons of its use,,

thanks,,

Try GHRP 2, 6 is even stronger but start with 2

My appetite isn't always the best and from what I've read about cyproheptadine it will make you tired and may upset your stomach or cause nausea. Some have suggested to take it before bed to fall asleep quicker and then wake up hungry, but I imagine you might wake up in the middle of the night hungry as hell which could disrupt your sleep. Though you never know how it will affect you personally until you try it.

Last time I had bloodwork done my liver values were slightly elevated so that's most likely the cause for my lack of appetite. I'm looking into trying synthergine to see if that helps and once my liver is better I plan on trying synthelamin (b12 inject) which is supposed to work well for increasing appetite and energy.

One thing I like to do for increasing appetite is jump rope for a few minutes with moderate intensity. Not killing myself, but not slacking off either. I know how much it sucks not having enough of an appetite and I hope reading this helped you out some.

My appetite isn't always the best and from what I've read about cyproheptadine it will make you tired and may upset your stomach or cause nausea. Some have suggested to take it before bed to fall asleep quicker and then wake up hungry, but I imagine you might wake up in the middle of the night hungry as hell which could disrupt your sleep. Though you never know how it will affect you personally until you try it.

Last time I had bloodwork done my liver values were slightly elevated so that's most likely the cause for my lack of appetite. I'm looking into trying synthergine to see if that helps and once my liver is better I plan on trying synthelamin (b12 inject) which is supposed to work well for increasing appetite and energy.

One thing I like to do for increasing appetite is jump rope for a few minutes with moderate intensity. Not killing myself, but not slacking off either. I know how much it sucks not having enough of an appetite and I hope reading this helped you out some.

my appetite usually decreases, I think mostly to force feeding myself so much food,,, when I'm really hitting everything hard,, so many things out there, hard to decide what to do sometimes

GHRP 2 is real good to start with...because GHRP 6 is on a whole nother planet.

If you happen to make a mistake and "overdose" on GHRP6 .....holy shit you are in for real trouble bro. Within seconds your whole body will turn into a cold sweat factory, and you will feel hypo extremely fast if you dont begin shoveling food down by the kilo. Even after youve eaten a kilo of food, it is STILL not enough.

All Im saying is...be VERY careful with the GHRP's...they are no joke :eek:

GHRP 2 is real good to start with...because GHRP 6 is on a whole nother planet.

If you happen to make a mistake and "overdose" on GHRP6 .....holy shit you are in for real trouble bro. Within seconds your whole body will turn into a cold sweat factory, and you will feel hypo extremely fast if you dont begin shoveling food down by the kilo. Even after youve eaten a kilo of food, it is STILL not enough.

All Im saying is...be VERY careful with the GHRP's...they are no joke :eek:

Yeah, I wish I would have saw this warning a few years ago bc I took an insane amount of GHRP-2 and felt exactly like you described. I can't remember the exact amount, but I want to say I shot 1-2mg of it all at once. It was one of the stupidest things that I have ever done and really the only reason I did it was just to see what would happen. I didn't respect it what so ever bc people either hunk they're amazing or garbage. Well I figure I'd put it to the test and I seriously thought I was dying for a minute.

My heart was beating harder than it had ever beat in my life. Thank God I don't have any aneurysms because if I did then they sure as hell would have dissected/ruptured after my moronic moment. I could see my abdominal aorta pulsating on the outside of my stomach which scared me the most. I've never taken insulin, but I felt just like hypoglycemics describe. I was beyond diaphoretic, nauseas, but extremely hungry doesn't even cover what I felt like. I nearly ate a whole box of Lucky Charms before it finally started to ease off. The episode lasted about 30 minutes. One of the stupidest things that I've ever done, but trust me when I say, I have a new found respect for them and I am very lucky that I didn't really fuck myself self up bad.

Yeah, I wish I would have saw this warning a few years ago bc I took an insane amount of GHRP-2 and felt exactly like you described. I can't remember the exact amount, but I want to say I shot 1-2mg of it all at once. It was one of the stupidest things that I have ever done and really the only reason I did it was just to see what would happen. I didn't respect it what so ever bc people either hunk they're amazing or garbage. Well I figure I'd put it to the test and I seriously thought I was dying for a minute.

My heart was beating harder than it had ever beat in my life. Thank God I don't have any aneurysms because if I did then they sure as hell would have dissected/ruptured after my moronic moment. I could see my abdominal aorta pulsating on the outside of my stomach which scared me the most. I've never taken insulin, but I felt just like hypoglycemics describe. I was beyond diaphoretic, nauseas, but extremely hungry doesn't even cover what I felt like. I nearly ate a whole box of Lucky Charms before it finally started to ease off. The episode lasted about 30 minutes. One of the stupidest things that I've ever done, but trust me when I say, I have a new found respect for them and I am very lucky that I didn't really fuck myself self up bad.

No fucking shit bro....tell me how this shit happened to me at work. I had NO food here with me...I had to run to the nearest Jersey Mike's and grab me a 14 inch sub and devoured it in my car within 3 minutes. But I tell ya, theres no better feeling when you finally feel "in the clear" because bro I agree, that was one of the most horrid things I have ever experienced. Straight up stupidity induced hypoglycemia.

Ghrp6 will make you shovel down anything and everything. It's like leaving out 10Lbs of beef with a big rottweiler who hasn't eaten all week. You gorge beyond the point of pain.

Cyproheptadine is a good anti-histamine, which makes it a great sleep aid. You may get an appetite boost from it, but you'll also wish you didn't take it during the day if having energy is something you enjoy.

GHRP-6 works like a charm. GHRP-6 with cjc-1295 (100mcg of each) will boost your GH level to pretty darn high. Just don't go over 100mcg.

you are very lucky, I didn't know it increased hunger that much,, that's good info, thanks guys,,

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws