over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cystic Acne

i have used accutante 3 times. 2 times for 9 months with 3 months pauses and my acne didn't go away. Then I went a third time for 4 or 5 years (yes u read it right) with minium dose possible. ended up with 10mg eod. It didn't go away (27 at that time :() it's a miracle for me while on but didn't have any lasting effect.

only sides for me were dry lips and bad wound healing. The latter made me stop it last august 2015 because believe me when every minor cut/wound turns into a scar (which sometimes stays blue for years, still have huge blue one on my foot from 2 years ago) then it needs only some wounds per year and you slowly but surely collect a nice set of scars. It turned me mad. To the point that every wound made me rage and I was afraid of the next wound and the future.

I searched for a new medication and read a bit into acne again and tried my luck with dutasteride (later saw palmetto). Works great. But it's the most horrible drug out there. Bloated face, shrunk down approx one clothes size. makes you less happy (maybe depressed). Dht is good for mood. Dick works less good. etc the list is long. absolutely horrible drug for me atleast. Others tolerate it better. Saw palmetto gave almost the same side effects. Drove me nuts. by the way I took aromatase inhibitators and they couldn't counter loss the of dht.

I had to stop dht-blocker stuff and I am now since 1 week on Trenbolone A 150mg/week (I plan to add a low dose test maybe 30mg/week around week 4 or when i seriously feel the test waning). It's my first cycle. I've have never had better skin. I had a little outbreak after my first injection. I blame the hormone change and/or the remaining Saw palmetto. I've read countless topics on the interaction between 5ar inhibitors and nandrolones and while everyone said it's a no-go with deca it may be ok with trenbolone. It's also not ok with trenbolone. May skin is so sensitive if something works against my acne I know it very quickly. I thought I would take saw palmetto and trenbolone at the same time for a while and then slowly drop the SP later on. I had a hunch and dropped the SP (very short half life) before my second injection and I had 0 new zits the next day. It continues to this day. Perfect fucking skin.
I'm flabbergasted. If s1 would have told me years ago Trenbolone (one of the harshest) will fix my skin I would have laughed him off big time.
It's only day 7 but I think it actually works. so weird. I will give deca/npp a shot soon and it will probably work but if it doesn't then I won't go off tren forever. I have zero tolerance for acne anymore after being haunted by it for 13 years :) and I don't want to go back on accutane or dutasteride.

Did you use UGL accutane or pharmacy prescription accutane? Also, what was your dose and for how many months? You cannot expect a permanent fix if you are running such a damn low dose. 10mg eod!? Come on man, that's just a waste. Run it properly at a proper dose for a full cycle length of time and then it would be one and done.

If you did a proper dose with pharma grade meds, dosed it properly ED not EOD, and did a full cycle length, I would bet my left nut you wouldn't have needed to run it ever again.

Did you use UGL accutane or pharmacy prescription accutane? Also, what was your dose and for how many months? You cannot expect a permanent fix if you are running such a damn low dose. 10mg eod!? Come on man, that's just a waste. Run it properly at a proper dose for a full cycle length of time and then it would be one and done.

If you did a proper dose with pharma grade meds, dosed it properly ED not EOD, and did a full cycle length, I would bet my left nut you wouldn't have needed to run it ever again.

I had a taste of ug since i self medicated myself but they are not on par with pharm grade stuff. I used ZydeX back then and dropped it instantly. I still have 100 pills leftovers.

and your are severely wrong about the dosage. I did 10mg eog at the end because it gave me the same effect as 20mg/a day and I just went for the lowest dose possible because I have no lasting effect. Read my post I did several cycles 2x9 months 1x4/5 years. They were mostly supervised by doctors. They were also done by different doctors since I moved back then.

here some leftovers. Must be 140 pills a 20mg Pharma grade stuff. Anyone wants it? :)

img_20160402_195815.jpg

Last edited:
and your are severely wrong about the dosage. I did 10mg eog at the end because it gave me the same effect as 20mg/a day and I just went for the lowest dose possible because I have no lasting effect. Read my post I did several cycles 2x9 months 1x4/5 years.

I did read it all, you didn't clarify at any point what amount of mg's you were using during your cycles other than the 10mg eod so obviously I called into question if you were dosing correctly during the actual full cycles.

So what were your doses during your long cycles and did you do consistent ED dosing during any of these full cycles?

Not trying to come across as a dick sorry if I did, I'm just trying to clarify your post as you missed a lot of crucial information. You simply said you did a few long cycles of it. During those doctor supervised cycles for 9 months, what dosage did you run?

I did read it all, you didn't clarify at any point what amount of mg's you were using during your cycles other than the 10mg eod so obviously I called into question if you were dosing correctly during the actual full cycles.

So what were your doses during your long cycles and did you do consistent ED dosing during any of these full cycles?

Not trying to come across as a dick sorry if I did, I'm just trying to clarify your post as you missed a lot of crucial information. You simply said you did a few long cycles of it. During those doctor supervised cycles for 9 months, what dosage did you run?

fair enough

The first course I did ~9 months and I started with 60mg/ed and it was lowered to 20mg/ed at the end. I recall the derm asked for my bodyweight and then set the maximum total dose of the course. It's too long ago but I think I crossed the total dosage already on my first run. Acne came back after a short time and I wanted another course.

Second run different derm around a year maybe 15 months total time. I don't know anymore. Every day dosage was 20mg/day from start to finish. I also crossed the total dosage because it worked so well and the derm knew I enjoyed my good skin. After I stopped the acne came back after a short while. When it became too unbearable I went again to the derm.

Third run same as second run from the dosage in the beginning. Before I ran out of pharma grade accutane I went for some ug stuff and alternated between pharma grade and ug stuff. Then I stretched the time between each dose. During this time I got here and there some acne. Nothing to worry about but proof enough for me that accutane sadly is only useful when i'm on it. After some time I suspected the ug stuff wasn't as effective as pharm grade stuff (the ug stuff's substance is powder vs. an oil based substance) and got myself some private patient recipes (before it was covered by insurance) and got real pharma grade stuff again. This course lasted 4 or 5 years no idea. Basically from 20 or 21 till 27 i used accutane with 2x3months breaks between the first two courses.

fair enough

The first course I did ~9 months and I started with 60mg/ed and it was lowered to 20mg/ed at the end. I recall the derm asked for my bodyweight and then set the maximum total dose of the course. It's too long ago but I think I crossed the total dosage already on my first run. Acne came back after a short time and I wanted another course.

Second run different derm around a year maybe 15 months total time. I don't know anymore. Every day dosage was 20mg/day from start to finish. I also crossed the total dosage because it worked so well and the derm knew I enjoyed my good skin. After I stopped the acne came back after a short while. When it became too unbearable I went again to the derm.

Third run same as second run from the dosage in the beginning. Before I ran out of pharma grade accutane I went for some ug stuff and alternated between pharma grade and ug stuff. Then I stretched the time between each dose. During this time I got here and there some acne. Nothing to worry about but proof enough for me that accutane sadly is only useful when i'm on it. After some time I suspected the ug stuff wasn't as effective as pharm grade stuff (the ug stuff's substance is powder vs. an oil based substance) and got myself some private patient recipes (before it was covered by insurance) and got real pharma grade stuff again. This course lasted 4 or 5 years no idea. Basically from 20 or 21 till 27 i used accutane with 2x3months breaks between the first two courses.

Hmm odd, I would've thought the 60mg run for that long would've fixed it. My cycle was around 6 months at 80mg I believe everyday. There was no lowering the dosage at the end of the cycle though, and perhaps that is what solidified my permanent results. Pharma grade accutane was used start to finish.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131