over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cytadren use in final contest prep

iceman92

Registered
I was just wondering what experience the other members here have with the use of Cytadren as a cortisol suppressor and (to a lesser extent) anti-e, in the last week or two of contest prep.

I have read most of what is documented on this topic, much of which suggests it is very useful as a cosmetic hardening agent but I am really looking for some real life feedback from other competitive BBers.

Anyone like to comment?

thanks

IM92

:)

Bump for a reply.

I throw it in the last week before a show, but I honestly can't say if it makes a difference or not. I only take it since every one else does :rolleyes: and in case it might show some benefit. Using it for a week only won't give it a chance to do anything negative to the body, so I might as well use it.

Honestly bro, if you have it, you can use it. But don't go over 250mgs per week for the last 2 weeks up to your show. Yes it blocks cortisol, but really it won't make any huge dramatic changes in your physique. The things I dislike about cytadren is the fact it dries out my joints and also can cause problems with your blood if your not careful. 250mgs for 2 weeks before the show. No more.

Maverick

Its a dangerous product IMO. It should not be used more than 2wks. It dried me out more than anything ever (winny doesnt dry me out at all).
It suppresses the Demolase enzyme which is partly responsible for the production of all hormones. It is a great cortisol suppressor, but the bodys homeostasis will compensate for that by making ACTH which is similar, and that starts a negative chain reaction. It can also lower testosterone too.
Be careful. :confused: :eek:

What are the benefits and advantages of it though? Will it give a drier and tighter look on stage?

TooPowerful4u said:
What are the benefits and advantages of it though? Will it give a drier and tighter look on stage?

a grainier look.

to answer your question!

Cytadren can be very harmful and will make you very fatigued just like MIke_S said! The best coarse of action for this is 250mg 2 times a day(space them 6 hours apart) them the last 7 days as it will give you a very grainy dense look if your conditioning is spot on and you run your water properly. I used it on Mental1 this year for North Americans and it made a very drastic difference in his physique and overall look. wyldeone.

You say if ur condition is spot on and you run your water properly. Does cytadren effect your water run or carb load in any way that it needs to be done differently than you normally would?

Little off topic but i got another question for wylde if u dont mind answerin. When you get to teh point where most of your body is absolutly lean and shreaded, but you have that one problem area with fat still there a little, your at a big risk to further keep up cardio and dietin hard, what do you do to insure that you dotn drop muscle while still tryin to get rid of that last little bit of fat? Last time i did a show personally, i was pretty ripped upper body(except holdin water certain places and was flat) but wouldnt u know it, i still had folds of fat at the bottom of my ass!

Last edited:
to answer your question!

toopowerfull,

Yo answer the first question the water manipulation doesn not change with the use of cytadren and yes it will actually help pull stubborn intra-cellular water. The most important part is the carb up as cytadren while being a cortisol blocker also takes alot out of you and can flatten you out if you don't continually feed your body carbs the last 2 days esp. I do infact change the carb up with the use of cytadren as the carbs are smaller more frequent meals and a combination or simple and complex carbs as well as re-introduction of sodium the last 48 hours not alot just enough to help the body carb up as a muscle cannot properly carb back up without sodium and water! you can eat all the carbs i nteh world and you will fill in then flatten out again within 3-4 hours max and I have found that re-introducing water to help the card up only works when also re-introducing the sodium as the muscle cannot and will not fill back in without it! I realize i am being very broad and general here but there are a ton of variables as all people are different. Now in regards to the issues you are having with the stubborn fat area's that is very common and I use a special cycle regimn the last 4 weeks to keep my guys very anabolic and anti-catabolic with fast acting anabolics with minimal androgens with the exception of the test prop and/or test suspension. another key in helping aid in maintaining your size is to keep the GH in until 10 days out then drop it as this has become a staple for pre-contest also another little hint for you is the more you can suppress estrogen the easier it is to pull those stubborn trouble areas(i.e. nolvadex,proviron and arimadex or femara) Now with the stubborn glute region the trick to that is alot of superset and drop set hamstring work in conjuction with lunges and butt-blasters daily as this will help with the glute-hamstring tie in issues(keep in mind you will use very light weight and alot of peak contraction movements. also another trick is to use thiomucase cream as you will apply it to the trouble areas and rub it in good right before you go into the tanning bed. I hope this helps buddy. wyldeone.

TooPowerful4u said:
Little off topic but i got another question for wylde if u dont mind answerin. When you get to teh point where most of your body is absolutly lean and shreaded, but you have that one problem area with fat still there a little, your at a big risk to further keep up cardio and dietin hard, what do you do to insure that you dotn drop muscle while still tryin to get rid of that last little bit of fat? Last time i did a show personally, i was pretty ripped upper body(except holdin water certain places and was flat) but wouldnt u know it, i still had folds of fat at the bottom of my ass!

Localised glucagon injections fix fatty pockets.

Jesus christ i dont know what i would do without this board. I drool when i get information like this haha. Thanx guys

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws