over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-Aspartic acid experiences...anyone?

superman21

Registered
I know this is fairly new... But i thought i might try it.. i got off of all anabolics month and a half ago.. hhowever i didnt use hcg this time.. i did use clomid, but im definitely feeling "off". Pretty emotional, anxiety, im just not myself.. So i went on vacation and hoped on a low dose of test just so i dont feel like crap while i was there.. But now im off

So, i was thinking of taking d-aspartic acid too get myself cranking back to normal.. sound like a good idea?

Now i believe that my body is slowly cranking naturally, just not as fast as it used to when i took hcg for pct.. its hard to find a source that you can buy only hcg from without a minimum order. Do you think this should do the trick?

I will be supplementing with true proteins D-aspartic acid real soon :)

if i get started before you i will let you know how its going, i plan on taking a nice much needed break from supplements also.

I know this is fairly new... But i thought i might try it.. i got off of all anabolics month and a half ago.. hhowever i didnt use hcg this time.. i did use clomid, but im definitely feeling "off". Pretty emotional, anxiety, im just not myself.. So i went on vacation and hoped on a low dose of test just so i dont feel like crap while i was there.. But now im off

So, i was thinking of taking d-aspartic acid too get myself cranking back to normal.. sound like a good idea?

Now i believe that my body is slowly cranking naturally, just not as fast as it used to when i took hcg for pct.. its hard to find a source that you can buy only hcg from without a minimum order. Do you think this should do the trick?

I have been using it the last three weeks. Things that I notice are no great gains in strength or size. Libido is pretty good but that said, my libido is always good. I am taking this clean meaning not as a part of cycle and not as a part of PCT. Also I am taking the Patrick Arnold product which comes with calcium to aid with absorbtion. While I am not disappointed, I am not overwhelmed either. I highly doubt that my test levels have jumped up 42% as advertised.

Increased sense of well being is one positive effect from my experience. As was said, it's not going to yield test-like effects, but it might help get you normalized.

The feedback coming in is still pretty new and in it's infancy stages.
I think it is a very effective compound, but it is difficult to see the physical gains quickly.
Let's take someone who has a suppressed HRT from traditional hypogonadism and has never used anabolics. Their free testosterone levels may go from the low 300's ng/dl to 650-800 ng/dl on 100 mg of Test Cyp administered every 7-10 days.
The most notable change is in mood, (sexual) function, energy, and libido to mention a few pyschological/physiological effects of the hormone.

The actual; physical effects everyone expects- increased muscle mass and lower bodyfat take much longer to achieve.

This to me is the same effect with DAA-the best gains are seen with long term use.

I really would like to see blood work before and after with as many people as we can to see the numbers.

Feedback has been very positive on the test booster we formulated at TP.

**broken link removed**

I think many people confuse this compound as being like a light cycle or similar to prohormones when it's more comaprable to traditional HRT. (no bro or board HRT)

I am posting today so that I can easily come back and find this to report.

I am on my 3rd day of 3g, per day dose. Product was purchased from Beyond A Century.

I am 47 and test is only as TRT for me. It is my plan to take the DAA for 2 weeks, then reduce my TRT dose of exo T.

Report will be subjective, no blood work at this point.

I have used D aspartic a couple times. I have noticed you really begin to notice the difference after 4 weeks. Thats for my body though I am not sure of what others may feel after that point. Do not forget D aspartic can clump up in the stomach and some be wasted. I would go with sodium d aspartate or d aspartic chelate for better absorption and even up the dose to 3500mg to get a good enough amount.

I am taking this purely to help normalize me. I dont expect any muscle gains.. i just wanna get to feeling normal again.. think this is worth a shot?

Got mine from TP. Im 54. Fill Nada.... been on three weeks. Ive been natty for almost a year. No I haven't had blood work. But if I cant fill libido increase,strength increase its a wast of money. For me any way.

I am taking this purely to help normalize me. I dont expect any muscle gains.. i just wanna get to feeling normal again.. think this is worth a shot?

I have not used this but have used "Diesiel Test" and thought it was solid...good well being...good libido jump and aggresion on the iron...

I've been on about a week- 3 grams per day. I started about 5 weeks post cycle and was feeling a little low in the libido/energy dept. So, I figure this is a good way to find out how this works for me. I'm on s4, gh peps etc. so I'm not going to be able to differentiate muscle growth or anything. I've been on the s4 and peps for my whole pct and it I'll say that I could feel my libido drop after the test completely cleared my system sometimes after week 3, so again, that's the only thing I'm looking at. Will I feel a libido boost, energy boost? I don't know. Not so far anyhow. We'll see. It's cheap enough to give a try to throw it in for pct if anyone is curious.

I've been on TP's DAA for around 12 weeks. Definately seeing some size gains. Taking 5 to 6 grams a day in one serving. Very pleased. On labs it doubled my T levels in one month. I will test again at some point.

My experience is exacly as MG reports.

David

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear