over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-aspartic acid

nategeezy82

Registered
Is there some kind of shortage with d-aspartic acid? I've been searching for a couple hours and only found a couple brands that I'm not sure about

I wouldn't think so...a few months back it seemed like every supp company was trying to hop on that bandwagon with DAA, like it was some sort of holy grail.

I've used Smart Powders' DAA and Primaforce DAA. Both worked fine...used it as a natty test booster during PCTs. Smart Powders sells it at ~$8 for 100g, which is pretty damn cheap.

Is there some kind of shortage with d-aspartic acid? I've been searching for a couple hours and only found a couple brands that I'm not sure about

No shortage, what brand are you in question about?

Curious what you think of DAA compared to tribulus. I have used tribulus for years with great results for what it is. And it always helped me for pct.

Curious what you think of DAA compared to tribulus. I have used tribulus for years with great results for what it is. And it always helped me for pct.

DAA blows tribulus out of the water.

DAA blows tribulus out of the water.

DAA jacks up your test levels hard. Trib does nothing for me but DAA I start feeling in a few days

Stacked with aromatase inhibitors or Humanofort for maximal effects.

I used primaforce last time. I've only found it in stock at a couple places but they're charging $20-22! I paid around $10-12 last time. True proteins shipping is expensive and all I want is daa.

check out purus labs dpol. They just came out with a powdered version as well as the pill form. It's a nitratene/daa blend. Great for pumps and test boosting

check out purus labs dpol. They just came out with a powdered version as well as the pill form. It's a nitratene/daa blend. Great for pumps and test boosting

I used some primordial performance daa and it was bomb. I want to try that dbol tho

You can't go wrong with True Nutrition's DAA at less than $14 for 120 caps: https://truenutrition.com/p-1133-d-aspartic-acid-750mg-capsules-120-capsules.aspx

MG's Super Test Boost is also a great DAA product that has additional test boosting ingredients and that is less than $30 for 240 caps: https://truenutrition.com/p-1140-mgs-super-test-booster-7713mg-capsules-240-capsules.aspx

Yeah they are a good price at TN but then they will hit you with $10 shipping which is un-needed.

I got mine for $9.99 for 40 days worth and the shipping was $5.

I was using it with letro and hit 1221 test level

I used some primordial performance daa and it was bomb. I want to try that dbol tho

dbol is an amazing product and now they are coming out with a powder form but for the same price (which is stupid because powder should always be cheaper).

I tried PP too and I liked the taste but it was WAAAAAAY over priced. These are uber cheap products. Hell muscle feast IMO has a greatest price and they have ran 400g of it for $21 before but it's in powder.

Yeah they are a good price at TN but then they will hit you with $10 shipping which is un-needed.

I got mine for $9.99 for 40 days worth and the shipping was $5.

I was using it with letro and hit 1221 test level

Lucky for me I literally work 5 minutes away from True Nutrition and they now allow will call pick-up. Save on shipping and get to meet great people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131