over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-bol equivalent TRT dose

DrZaius7

Registered
Say you were going on vacation and bringing your test and syringes wasn’t practical.

For a couple weeks could you take 10mg/day of d-bol to keep a steady TRT dose going?

is dbol known to increase libido ?
i suppose one could run 50mg primo ace along with 5mg dbol...

Dbol has psychological or feel good benefits for me. I may try that for a bit. It’s cheaper than proviron.

I played around with this. Over 30 years ago I did a sort of bridge with 15 mg/d. It held me some mass. Once I dropped it, it all fell off in a couple weeks as I am sure I was hypo at that point. This is a different application than TRT like replacement but probably similar. If I recall, I went completely off for 6 months after that and recovered as far as I could tell. Back then most gym rats cycled on and off. Bridging happened but not like today. I did the same thing with oxandrolone by SPA 7.5 mg/d at one point with similar results. I wouldn't say oxandrolone is a legitimate TRT since it's conversion to metabolites lacks some key analogues that are key such as estrogens. It worked fine for me as far as I can recall. Hell, back then guys use to put on 15 lbs on dianabol cycle regularly.

To the OP: D-bol was developed to be TRT and was the " go to" test base of the bodybuilders back in the golden days. Seems to work for them. Why shouldn't it work for you? Just a word of caution..you might not want to go back to injectables once you realize how "easy" it could have been with just a tiny 10mg dose in morning and still get better strength and muscle gains! But of course you lose everything once you get off (Same goes for test TRT though..just takes a little longer to lose everything). Still even goes for the 100% natty guy..if he stops eating good..he loses everything too eventually! The main concern with long term d-bol usage of course is gonna be the heart and kidneys and other vital organs, even at 10mg a day..yes.
They gave this stuff to elderly patients long term! Medicine worked so good..they had to outlaw it eventually because it was working too good!
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/CIBA-Dianabol-Advertisement-1.png
Another question begs: What about 10-12.5mg of anadrol per day as TRT? So you don't get any of any methy estradiol conversion (while it DOES probably contribute to that unique D-bol sense of well being..probably isn't too healthy for long term usage). Don't know how well a person (In terms of sense of well-being, energy, etc) an individual would feel if running drol solo would feel though.

Say you were going on vacation and bringing your test and syringes wasn’t practical.

For a couple weeks could you take 10mg/day of d-bol to keep a steady TRT dose going?
But dbol is not testosterone dude So it can’t be trt no matter what you do.

I played around with this. Over 30 years ago I did a sort of bridge with 15 mg/d. It held me some mass. Once I dropped it, it all fell off in a couple weeks as I am sure I was hypo at that point. This is a different application than TRT like replacement but probably similar. If I recall, I went completely off for 6 months after that and recovered as far as I could tell. Back then most gym rats cycled on and off. Bridging happened but not like today. I did the same thing with oxandrolone by SPA 7.5 mg/d at one point with similar results. I wouldn't say oxandrolone is a legitimate TRT since it's conversion to metabolites lacks some key analogues that are key such as estrogens. It worked fine for me as far as I can recall. Hell, back then guys use to put on 15 lbs on dianabol cycle regularly.

When I was around 20, I had a handful of the pink thai d bol. Not a lot of them and no source, so I took them very sparingly, like 1 on lifting days (5mg). My gains st the time were really solid. Im guessing it was my already high natural test levels along with the intermittent dbol that didn’t shut me down. Talking about it makes me want to give it a try.

Unrelated, my doctor just wrote me a rx for var at 25-50mg a day. I realize that isn’t trt, but since you mentioned var. my plan is to run it with trt for 12 weeks.

But dbol is not testosterone dude So it can’t be trt no matter what you do.

Sure it’s not trt, but it’s an exogenous hormone at a dose that would deliver an effect similar to a healthy person’s natural testosterone. Proviron isnt testosterone, but it is used for used for hypogonadism.

That’s cool but I know there are no doctors anywhere on prescribing dbol for hormone replacement therapy . They use testosterone. Might have been used in 1950 but that was a long time ago.

You're not gonna melt in 2 weeks but 10-20m per day should do it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws