over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

d-bol

finishfirst

Registered
Ive always done d-bol first 4-5 weeks, has anybody ran it in the middle of there cycle or towards the end of, just was wondering other thoughts on this????

Doesn't really matter when your run it.

I was running all kinds of stuff, and when I went to see the doc, she said the orals are the ones I should drop to keep my liver healthy.

You can run it whenever. I dont know why people are so hell bent on only running it 4 weeks. It kicks in good at 4 weeks, run it for a few more and see what happens.

You can run it whenever. I dont know why people are so hell bent on only running it 4 weeks. It kicks in good at 4 weeks, run it for a few more and see what happens.

Well smart people only run orals for around 4 weeks because they wreak havoc on liver enzymes and lower your good cholesterol way more than using injectables.im not saying your gonna drop dead if you run orals longer but if you are in this for the long run than orals shouldn't be used or if you feel you must than keep it to 3-4 weeks

going to start dbol soon also. either 4 weeks or 6 weeks at 40mg a day.

Well smart people only run orals for around 4 weeks because they wreak havoc on liver enzymes and lower your good cholesterol way more than using injectables.im not saying your gonna drop dead if you run orals longer but if you are in this for the long run than orals shouldn't be used or if you feel you must than keep it to 3-4 weeks

The liver toxicity of most orals is HIGHLY exaggerated, unless you have some genetic pre-disposition to liver issues then 6 weeks of Dbol @50mg/day is going to be pretty harmless. Will it elevate your liver enzymes? Yes, but they will be back to normal shortly after stopping and they will never reach a range where serious liver damage can occur unless you are running high doses for long periods of time.

If you were running something like Superdrol, M1t, or methyl-tren at relatively high doses, then yes I probably would run them in the 3-4 week range but a low dose of dbol doesn't even compare in toxicity levels to these compounds.

Really? Is that your bro-science theory? Because everyone else is doing it, it must be safe? If you're that concerned about your liver enzymes, maybe you shouldn't be doing orals to begin with. Ive done dbol for 8 weeks, anadrol for 8 weeks, winstrol for 8 weeks, and my liver has been fine each and every time Ive came off each of those compounds. You want to see bloodwork?

LOL THIS IS COMPLETELY OBSURD

Your liver is the MOST RESELIENT ORGAN IN THE HUMAN BODY....you can LITERALLY cut 2/3, YES 2/3, out of your body and it will REGENERATE to the ORIGINAL SIZE under ideal circumstances. It is the only organ other than the skin that has regenerative properties(with skin barely being able to regenerate, more accurately the skin just heals well, which you could say doesnt even count as regeneration)

If you don't drink ETOH, do drugs etc and take liver protection meds it takes GOBS of orals to cause problems.

CYCLEING OFF AND ON IS COMPLETELY OK....any negative changes in the liver panels will return to NORMAL QUICKLY once off if you are free of drugs, ETOH and other various medical problems...

BN

AND EVEN DUMB PEOPLE KNOW THIS

LOL THIS IS COMPLETELY OBSURD

Your liver is the MOST RESELIENT ORGAN IN THE HUMAN BODY....you can LITERALLY cut 2/3, YES 2/3, out of your body and it will REGENERATE to the ORIGINAL SIZE under ideal circumstances. It is the only organ other than the skin that has regenerative properties(with skin barely being able to regenerate, more accurately the skin just heals well, which you could say doesnt even count as regeneration)

If you don't drink ETOH, do drugs etc and take liver protection meds it takes GOBS of orals to cause problems.

CYCLEING OFF AND ON IS COMPLETELY OK....any negative changes in the liver panels will return to NORMAL QUICKLY once off if you are free of drugs, ETOH and other various medical problems...

BN

AND EVEN DUMB PEOPLE KNOW THIS

Pretty hard to take you seriously when you can barely spell. Enjoy your liver adenomas.

I like dbol 6 weeks 50 mg with a cycle support had blood work done 2 weeks after everything as good accept my hdl was a lil high but wasnt fasted

Really? Is that your bro-science theory? Because everyone else is doing it, it must be safe? If you're that concerned about your liver enzymes, maybe you shouldn't be doing orals to begin with. Ive done dbol for 8 weeks, anadrol for 8 weeks, winstrol for 8 weeks, and my liver has been fine each and every time Ive came off each of those compounds. You want to see bloodwork?
Not bashing on you , just giving facts . If you are concerned with your health then you should limit you use of orals , keep it short. I'm 43 now and when I was younger and didn't know any better I would use orals for months at a time . Yes I'm still alive and kicking but my steroid use has become smarter

Not bashing on you , just giving facts . If you are concerned with your health then you should limit you use of orals , keep it short. I'm 43 now and when I was younger and didn't know any better I would use orals for months at a time . Yes I'm still alive and kicking but my steroid use has become smarter

and cycling off and on every 4 weeks is OK as long as your health is in check and your receptors are not saturated...as BIG A stated in his article...

should you take them blindly or without thorough knowledge...of coarse not...

Point is that a healthy person who is drug, disease, and alcohol free taking the proper precautions will do just fine....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131