over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

d-bol

rolnoles

Registered
I have some d-bol for a friend but I do not do any pills I just pin so I have a few questions. with d-bol having such a short life how far apart should it be taken as I have read to break the dose up to keep blood levels steady. Then if he is doing 50 mg would it be 50 mg twice a day or 25 mg twice a day. if it helps he is around 6'2 about 240 I think and this is just comparing him to me as im 6 215 and he is a little taller and thicker in the legs. also with such a short life do you take it every day or just on workout days as we are both fireman and work 48 on 48 off and work out the same two days then two days off. thanks for any help I don't want to cause him any problems as this will be his first time on this as far as I know and he said he was doing 50mg....

dbol should be taken at least twice a day due to its short half life .25mg in the am and another 25 mg pm every day is a good dose .some guys will dose it once a day or just prworkout because they are running other compounds and they just want that extra kick and pump while in the gym

You're gonna get a lot of different answers on this.... when I take it, i'll take it 90min pre workout... works for me.

I always think in terms of the naposyms. The naps were 5mg. For me 5-10 tabs with lunch and I was always fine. It waters me up too much for my liking but I see no reason to go to it twice a day with it. I guess maybe 25mg in the AM and 25mg an hour before a workout you could try? After a few days, you should have a steady enough effect.

Agree with mike on this. I do however also take one pill pre workout and get an insane pump then one more pill late afternoon had always brought good results at 50mg daily.

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

Check out the other thread on split dosing. I had the same question and there was good info there. The majority vote was at least 2x's/day some went 3-4x's/day. I always took it once/day but will split it twice next time.

Actually it would depend on my workout schedule. Most of the time I would do it twice daily because I have to work. So I would take 25mg in the morning and another 25mg a couple hrs. before workout later on in the evening. If I'm not working I'll take my whole daily dose a couple hrs before my workout..
The half-life of Dianabol is only about 3 to 5 hours, a relatively short time. This means that a single daily dosage schedule will produce a varying blood level, with ups and downs throughout the day. The user likewise has a choice, to either split up the tablets during the day or to take them all at one time. The usual recommendation has been to divide them and try to regulate the concentration in your blood. This however, will produce a lower peak blood level than if the tablets were taken all at once, so there may be a trade off with this option. The steroid researcher Bill Roberts also points out that a single-episode dosing schedule should have a less dramatic impact on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, as there is a sufficient period each day where steroid hormone levels are not extremely exaggerated. I tend to doubt hormonal stability can be maintained during such a cycle however, but do notice that anecdotal evidence often still supports single daily doses to be better for overall results. Perhaps this is the better option. Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 to 3 hours after administration, we may further wonder the best time to take our tablets. It seems logical that taking the pills earlier in the day, preferably some time before training, would be optimal. This would allow a considerable number of daytime hours for an androgen rich metabolism to heighten the uptake of nutrients, especially the critical hours following training.

This broscience of half-lives begins to crack me up. Is it the word half-life that sounds good? If the half life is 4 hours, then a 25% is still in your system at 8 hours, over a tenth at 16 hours. You can't even get a postitive for at least a WEEK of two after taking dbol. Twice a day? You haven't even metabolized all of the active drug in 24 hours. It's simple pharmacokinetics people really. Spread the word. Remember the word half-life. Half.

HALF of the ACTIVE drug is still in your body after 5 hours! Take it however you like, of course but it's not necessary to go 2 or more times a day. You should not base the dosing a drug around it's half-life. If the drugs effects wear off immediately after it's out of your blood than you should look at metabolization rates and how long the active drug stays in your system. If you take dbol once per day, you'll be taking your next dose before your last dose is even been used.

A split dose every day is doing almost what the active drug is doing. I think people just like to take pills and do injections as many times as possible for the psychological boost they get feeling they're "juiced up".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131