over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

d-bol ?

Big DV

Banned
hey guys, ive got a bunch of d-balls left over from a previous cycle and i was thinking about doing an all oral cycle of d-balls,30mg a day for 6 weeks and i was wondering if i would keep much off that cycle?

i would only recommend it if you got some igf for pct, if not, id say wait till ya got some other stuff in.

I have had success in the past with a dbol only cycle but I kept my dosages very low, around 15mg a day. I know this is a tiny amount but at that level there was absolutally no water retention, for me at least, and I only gained a a little bit of weight but I dont recall it shutting me down very bad, and I didnt lose too much after.

I only chose that option due to the fact that it was all I had at the time, and I had no patience. If I could do it over I would have waited and used it to kickstart a heavier cycle.

I wouldn't suggest an oral only cycle of Dbol. IMO, Most of your gains will be water and you will lose most if not all gains once you discontinue use. Throw some Test in there, and make a real cycle out of it...........

Maybe you could try 10mgs preworkout 3-4 days a week. You will get some results and won't be shutdown, plus your body won't go through the stress of gaining 15-20lbs very quikly only to lose most.

Big DV said:
hey guys, ive got a bunch of d-balls left over from a previous cycle and i was thinking about doing an all oral cycle of d-balls,30mg a day for 6 weeks and i was wondering if i would keep much off that cycle?

save them when you have some testosterone to take with it,,,,also use some arimidex.

Totally agree with Kawasaky and Alin. It is not worth going on Dbol only.

Test fina and arimidex is an extra 250$ probally save up and wait

Big DV said:

I read an interesting article on using D-bol as a supplement, what they said was to use a low dose of 20 mgs or less for 5 days and take weekends off. That way there is no water retention and probably no side effects and although gains won't be all that great they will be better that being natural and you should keep your gains. Also you don't stress your liver. I think the slower you gain weight and the leaner your gains are the easier it is to keep them. You can do this for 8 or 10 weeks without taking any D-bol on weekends. Use some clomid for pct. Or you can do what I am doing now, 40 mgs of anavar and 10 mgs of d-bol ED. Mixed with the var the 10 mgs of d-bol is much more potent than if I used it by itself. I take milk thistle for liver protection and drink lots of water.

I think the time would be better spent on Ebay. Wait for more shit. The teeny cycles sound cool though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear