over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D BO's HUGE BOLADROL CYCLE

Nice gains so far,its a shame the sickness set you back but Im glad you recovered 16lbs since then, thats pretty impressive.

Ok guys, last night I had a late workout and did again once again tody so here ya go.

Day 24 2-8-11
weight 256.3

10min warm up jog
190 lunges
145 squat Jumps
60 pull ups
78 lat pulldowns

Day 25 2-9-11

Chest
1min rest between all sets
Push ups 2x15
Incline press 3x15,12,12 50.lbs
Incline fly 2x15 50.lbs
Flat bench 2x15 50,80.lbs
Decline fly 2x20 50.lbs
One arm pulley decline press 4x15,8,8,8 80,130,130,130.lbs
DB Pullover 2x20 50.lbs
Seated cable fly 1x25 w rest pauses 50.lbs

Triceps
Tricep pressdown straight bar 2x20,12 50,80.lbs
Side Tricep kickout on pulley 2x10 50.lbs
Reverse tricep pressdown 2x12 40.lbs

Workouts were very good, energy was high and strength was good I could have went heavier on many of these lifts but kept it light because it was so cold. Im gonna try to give these last couple days my all though if weather permits. I also will be starting to take in creatine again within the next few days to help me through my PCT coming up.

Nice gains so far,its a shame the sickness set you back but Im glad you recovered 16lbs since then, thats pretty impressive.

yea I am still very impressed with everything, I mean who dosen't want 16lbs. in 20 days which is pretty much what I have came away with so far. Still got 5 or so days to go though.:headbang:

Man I had one long day today and am ready for some bed so anyways I had
Day 26 2-10-11
HAPPY!!!
HAPPY!!
Happy!
Weight 260.1 .lbs:D

40 min cardio jog/walk
40 min full body workout w/ light weights no rest.

Other then being dog tired from work and just life I am super excited and waiting to see if a couple more lbs dont pop up on that scale. Cant wait to see how the pics look also, its hard to see your own changes sometimes but I feel like my back has grown a bit for me being one of my weak points it was something I really concentrated on this cycle.

See you guys tomorrow ... oh by the way have been having to catch myself from my temper exploding over nothing so aggression is way the hell up.

Just so everyone knows I have not forgot about the log just taken some time off from my nice little bola cycle, I won't bother you with the last week of workouts but they all went well and my weight ended up at 265.lbs at my heaviest. I now am setteling in around 264-263.5 after being off for about 5 to 6 days and doing PCT. I am dosing inhibit-E, Liv 52, Nolva, Creatine, Arginine, ALA, NAC, Taurine, Joint Support, Omega 3,6,&9, Mega Doses of vitamin C, Multi V, Bcaa's, L-Carnitine, LBA's, B complex and some Slin Trol.
I feel great right now, hell feel like I'm still on actually.

I will post new pics and measurements and things when I get a chance. All in all really great strength increases, a little bit of recomp it seems, added on
20.lbs since start or 25.lbs since sick which is just plain sick. I would definitely
rank this among my favorite PH's out there. Nothing has ever put this kind of nice size on me so quick and with going to the gym so little because of being snowed in. It's Truly crazy to me. No health problems I know of right now except some high BP off and on. I feel fantastic like I said and Im in PCT takin it pretty easy now. I will be putting this in one of my cycles coming up with some test to see if it can bring new life to my cycle when I hit my plateau. So 2 thumbs up from this guy right here.:D:D

. All in all really great strength increases, a little bit of recomp it seems, added on
20.lbs since start or 25.lbs since sick which is just plain sick. I would definitely
rank this among my favorite PH's out there. Nothing has ever put this kind of nice size on me so quick and with going to the gym so little because of being snowed in. It's Truly crazy to me.
No health problems I know of right now except some high BP off and on. I feel fantastic like I said and Im in PCT takin it pretty easy now. I will be putting this in one of my cycles coming up with some test to see if it can bring new life to my cycle when I hit my plateau. So 2 thumbs up from this guy right here.:D:D

Looks like Boladrol treated you very well congrats!!

Alright guys I'm gonna try and get some more pics in another week or so cause the girl who did these for me was terrible and bad lighting, took forever and caught nothing when I was ready only after I had been flexing for a min straight talk about wearin a man out. Ok, and I know I added some on the gut as well but im all good with the results of this cycle, just will do it when I'm a little leaner next time.
Here we go**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

photos loaded wrong

Attachments

• 100_0801.jpg
    100_0801.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 100_0803.jpg
    100_0803.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 449