advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-NUTZ log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol INJ - Winstroll tabs.

The winny is definitely legit! Hardening out nicely and joints are getting more sore each each (im also 4 weeks out so that's magnifying the effects).

Ill see my buddy tonight and get his thoughts on the inj drol. I know he upped it up to .75ml per day now.

The winny is definitely legit! Hardening out nicely and joints are getting more sore each each (im also 4 weeks out so that's magnifying the effects).

Ill see my buddy tonight and get his thoughts on the inj drol. I know he upped it up to .75ml per day now.

Yes, a lot of guy's are asking on the inj drol,thanks.

The winny is drying me up good!!! Joints are killing me, skin is tight, and veins are popping! Definitely recommend.

Buddy loves the solberg inj drol too. He's back at 1ml daily now and gaining strength and fullness by the day. He says there is a a bit of a burn and then knot for a day or so after injection, but it's bare able.

The winny is drying me up good!!! Joints are killing me, skin is tight, and veins are popping! Definitely recommend.

Buddy loves the solberg inj drol too. He's back at 1ml daily now and gaining strength and fullness by the day. He says there is a a bit of a burn and then knot for a day or so after injection, but it's bare able.

Thanks for the update!

How's the Winny? we have it on sale with Thermo mix.

Ok guys, I kinda died off with this log which I am greatly ashamed of as I take pride in following through with my commitments. I had basically no time or energy between the final stretch of prep, personal school issues, and family time.

Here is a final review regarding the Winstrol Tabs and Anadrol INJ (my buddy ran this) from Solberg. Although I didn't get time to post day-by-day thoughts, I hope this final post helps show people the quality of the product from Viking.

Anyways...

I ran the winstrol tabs at 50mg (5 tabs) daily for about 4 weeks split 20am, 30 pm/preworkout. At first my joints started to get sore which was odd because I don't usually don't get bad sides from winny (or anything really), so I just chalked it up to being deep in prep and being real good winny. After a couple weeks the joint soreness went away so i think I may had just been overdoing it in the gym. The tabs are top notch though, do not get me wrong. I could see myself getting harder and harder with more and more veins as the weeks and then days went by. Definitely a recommended product from Viking and Solberg.

Like stated earlier, I had my buddy log the anadrol inj from solberg. He did 1ml the first time and it hit way too hard so he dropped it to 1/2ml preworkout for about a week and built back up to 1ml. He absolutely loved it. He's not usually a drol fan (oral) because of the appetite issues, but he got none of that with the inj. I personally could see him filling out with each day and after about 10 days of use, he was super pumped all the time. He said the focus and intensity in the gym was better than any pre workout he used. I watched him get stronger and stronger like with any good drol. So once again, Viking and Solberg has a good product here. I wish I could have ran it so I could compare it to the Aurum inj drol, but ill just have to pick some up next blast :)

Once again, my apologies to Viking for slacking on this log. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and as always thank you for quality products.

Ok guys, I kinda died off with this log which I am greatly ashamed of as I take pride in following through with my commitments. I had basically no time or energy between the final stretch of prep, personal school issues, and family time.

Here is a final review regarding the Winstrol Tabs and Anadrol INJ (my buddy ran this) from Solberg. Although I didn't get time to post day-by-day thoughts, I hope this final post helps show people the quality of the product from Viking.

Anyways...

I ran the winstrol tabs at 50mg (5 tabs) daily for about 4 weeks split 20am, 30 pm/preworkout. At first my joints started to get sore which was odd because I don't usually don't get bad sides from winny (or anything really), so I just chalked it up to being deep in prep and being real good winny. After a couple weeks the joint soreness went away so i think I may had just been overdoing it in the gym. The tabs are top notch though, do not get me wrong. I could see myself getting harder and harder with more and more veins as the weeks and then days went by. Definitely a recommended product from Viking and Solberg.

Like stated earlier, I had my buddy log the anadrol inj from solberg. He did 1ml the first time and it hit way too hard so he dropped it to 1/2ml preworkout for about a week and built back up to 1ml. He absolutely loved it. He's not usually a drol fan (oral) because of the appetite issues, but he got none of that with the inj. I personally could see him filling out with each day and after about 10 days of use, he was super pumped all the time. He said the focus and intensity in the gym was better than any pre workout he used. I watched him get stronger and stronger like with any good drol. So once again, Viking and Solberg has a good product here. I wish I could have ran it so I could compare it to the Aurum inj drol, but ill just have to pick some up next blast :)

Once again, my apologies to Viking for slacking on this log. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and as always thank you for quality products.

Thanks D,The day you will be ready I will send you drol for testing.

That inj drol is one of my favorite products now!very intense stuff,but it seemed all the good side of anadrol and at least how I was running it none of the bad..Mind you I only had 1 10 ml vial,but strength and aggression in the gym were very noticeable immediately..Didn't notice blood pressure or a bunch of water,and stayed hungry. .for short blasts I think it is great!

I wanna give a try with anadrol, just some advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks D,The day you will be ready I will send you drol for testing.

Sounds good, Viking bro. Give me a few weeks to heal up from prep and I'll be in touch.

Wish I would have thrown my name in the ring for a rep spot. You're one of the better sponsors on here! I just felt guilty after failure to provide a proper log so I decided not to.

That inj drol is one of my favorite products now!very intense stuff,but it seemed all the good side of anadrol and at least how I was running it none of the bad..Mind you I only had 1 10 ml vial,but strength and aggression in the gym were very noticeable immediately..Didn't notice blood pressure or a bunch of water,and stayed hungry. .for short blasts I think it is great!

I agree 100% jp. I get a nice headrush about 45-60 mins after injecting (the Aurum brand, not sure about Solberg yet), which feels like a BP spike....but no negative sides like I do with oral. Very nice blast product!

Sounds good, Viking bro. Give me a few weeks to heal up from prep and I'll be in touch.

Wish I would have thrown my name in the ring for a rep spot. You're one of the better sponsors on here! I just felt guilty after failure to provide a proper log so I decided not to.

Guilty after failure? Bro,So you have not updated this log as you did in the past,But the bottom line is our customers know if this product is good or shit, that's what matters. Thanks again.

Guilty after failure? Bro,So you have not updated this log as you did in the past,But the bottom line is our customers know if this product is good or shit, that's what matters. Thanks again.

I'll redeem myself on my next log :)

Got a nice offseason run planned here soon and the Inj Drol will be a nice addition.

Go for it!! You'll love it. Ask me anything you need to ask!

Hi Sir, what's the best recommended for as a starter, my goal is muscle gain, and where I can buy it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity