over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dad's low test

nziegs

Banned
I'm trying to put together some kind of program for my father who recently just turned 60. He is in fairly good shape for a guy his age but no where near being ripped or body building condition...which is kind of more the look he'd like to go for being mindful that he is doing it more for good health. He sent me his blood panels and every thing looks pretty good but his test levels are in the very bottom of the average range. I don't know if he would be able to go on hrt still being in the "average range." And I don't think he is quite open to the idea. Same thing for his free test levels which are lower average. My question is is if its still possible to gain muscle with his age and where his hormones are at? should I try putting him on supplementation to boost his natural test levels...should he just forget about putting on muscle at this point and worry about health? thanks guys...

i guess another way to ask this is whats realistic for him to accomplish at his age?

I'm trying to put together some kind of program for my father who recently just turned 60. He is in fairly good shape for a guy his age but no where near being ripped or body building condition...which is kind of more the look he'd like to go for being mindful that he is doing it more for good health. He sent me his blood panels and every thing looks pretty good but his test levels are in the very bottom of the average range. I don't know if he would be able to go on hrt still being in the "average range." And I don't think he is quite open to the idea. Same thing for his free test levels which are lower average. My question is is if its still possible to gain muscle with his age and where his hormones are at? should I try putting him on supplementation to boost his natural test levels...should he just forget about putting on muscle at this point and worry about health? thanks guys...
What is his total testosterone value? And what is his Free Testosterone value? I'm 58 in two weeks. So we're pretty close age wise.

Here's what's possible: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...still-holding-3-weeks-after-competition.html?

ya ive followed your posts before. i was hoping you'd chime in. you look good for any age ojs...his total test is 383 and his free is at 8.72

a good endo may help out. you'd have to shop around, or use a life extension clinic.

ya ive followed your posts before. i was hoping you'd chime in. you look good for any age ojs...his total test is 383 and his free is at 8.72

His testosterone levels are excellent. All he needs is to believe in himself and follow a good diet and training program. The main thing is to train appropriately for someone that might be prone to tendon and joint issues. If he really wants to do this he will do just fine.

japan technology

Modish technology is the discipline we Japanese are untiring as ants, but it's like a horseplay, relaxing.

Are you met with the stereotypical assessment us Japanese?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131