advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DaHurt's First Contest Prep (with Shelby Starnes!)

Thanks man, much appreciated. I got lucky with this one ;)

I met Shelby at The Nationals a few years ago. Great guy, you are in good hands.

Quick back shot. Definitely feel like I'm tightening up...coming up on 12 weeks out.

DSC_0004-2.jpg

...and a lat spread

DSC_0004-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man, just curious, what brand of protein powder you use? Sorry If i missed it somewhere in the thread, ha.

Tweaked my posing a little bit after some instruction from an experienced competitor...I think the FDB looks better now! This is first thing in the morning fasted no pump...sorry for the blurred face. AND btw that is not my F*cking muscle milk...my fiance loves it for some reason, I've tried to talk her into using something else :banghead:

DSC_0003.jpg

Right now I get a pretty good deal on Dymatize Iso 100, so I'm using that. I always stick to a hydrolysate...worst case scenario isolate. COncentrate gives me crazy gas haha.

I will definitely keep following your progress you are coming along great!!! I was seriously considering working with shelby but I went with Futurefreak instead.. I'm sure you have seen his threads on this board, dude is very knowledgeable and gets real involved with his clients! but hell yea bro keep hitting it hard, I know shelby will bring you in at your absolute best! :headbang:

I will definitely keep following your progress you are coming along great!!! I was seriously considering working with shelby but I went with Futurefreak instead.. I'm sure you have seen his threads on this board, dude is very knowledgeable and gets real involved with his clients! but hell yea bro keep hitting it hard, I know shelby will bring you in at your absolute best! :headbang:

Yeah Matt def knows his stuff too man you're in good hands. Thanks for following!

12 weeks out, these pics taken this AM post-cardio with no food (legs are looking pretty flat for me)...

Sorry for the ridiculous smiles in some of them, trying to practice smiling, haha.

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

tightening up big guy! haha matt has me do pics first thing in the morning as well, flat as a board! but what type of cardio are you doing and how many days a week? if thats not top secret info!

tightening up big guy! haha matt has me do pics first thing in the morning as well, flat as a board! but what type of cardio are you doing and how many days a week? if thats not top secret info!

Stepmill...don't know how many days ;) haha!

Definitely tightening up bud!

Definitely tightening up bud!

Thanks man...you can probably tell by the pics, I'm still carrying a good deal of fat on my lower back...I carry much more there than anywhere else! Sucks!

Thanks man...you can probably tell by the pics, I'm still carrying a good deal of fat on my lower back...I carry much more there than anywhere else! Sucks!

Trust me when i say i know EXACTLY what your talking about!

You may have a good deal but you carry it really well (nohomo). I carry mine just absolutely horribly. Lol

Trust me when i say i know EXACTLY what your talking about!

You may have a good deal but you carry it really well (nohomo). I carry mine just absolutely horribly. Lol

Haha thanks...it'll be gone in time :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear