over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Dosing plus DIM=Damntastic!

I get tested next month. was previously doing 2x injections and switched over to daily to see if I get an E2 drop. I will also post my findings on this thread. I dropped the DIM immediately after the last blood draw is it had no effect on E2 but my free test was high so I will also see if there is a difference there also.

I get tested next month. was previously doing 2x injections and switched over to daily to see if I get an E2 drop. I will also post my findings on this thread. I dropped the DIM immediately after the last blood draw is it had no effect on E2 but my free test was high so I will also see if there is a difference there also.

No need to drop it as it is an excellent antioxidant

Why take Boron if it raises E2?
Because it may increase free test and it also it prostate protective.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This threads been very interesting and i thank you guys!

Ive been on the 10-12mg sustanon ( my prescription) ED for 4 weeks now and feel great.

Im due bloodwork this next month so depending on that i may order some DIM to add to the mix!?

Just to add, i use 50mg Zinc Picolinate EOD to control my estrogen!

Some may want to consider using Calcium D-Glucarate to help excrete estrogen from the body that DIM converted. Dr. Crisler talks about this in the below link. I have no affiliation with Dr. C. He just posts a lot of information I find very helpful and wanted to share.

The powerful effect of estrogen - Dr. John Crisler

Some may want to consider using Calcium D-Glucarate to help excrete estrogen from the body that DIM converted. Dr. Crisler talks about this in the below link. I have no affiliation with Dr. C. He just posts a lot of information I find very helpful and wanted to share.

The powerful effect of estrogen - Dr. John Crisler

Interesting that he says a standard E2 estradiol test isn’t accurate. I may try getting a diff estro panel checked next time.

“On the subject of laboratory testing, many years ago I realized the standard assay for Estradiol, known as “E2” (the major player in estrogen evaluation, so it’s the first one we test), by a laboratory technique called immunoassay, is not valid for adult males. That means we can draw NO conclusions from its result whatsoever. NONE. Instead, estrogen in males MUST be tested by the LC/MS technology. Here is a list of the major labs, and the correct E2 test to order:

Quest Diagnostics “Ultrasensitive Estradiol” # 30289
LabCorp “Sensitive Estradiol” #140244
Mayo Clinic “Enhanced Estradiol” #EEST
ARUP “Estradiol TMS” #93247

IF you run the incorrect standard estradiol assay on an adult male patient, each of these labs will include a paragraph straightening you out. For the Quest Diagnostics laboratory, that paragraph appears because of my work with them, many years ago. I had run both standard and LC/MS assays on many patients: their clinical response matched the better testing methodology. I was widely attacked for that position at the time. The science is now well-accepted.

The reason the standard E2 assay (made for women) is not valid for adult males is because the concentration of estrogen is just too low in men for this more crude methodology to be reliable. Also, numerous things like CRP, progesterone, and even a form of AI falsely elevate its result. That means the doctor who relies on it—and treats solely by the numbers on a piece of paper, instead of how the patient actually feels—may mistakenly add in an AI. Since estrogen would then be lowered in a patient whose estrogen was not high to begin with, that tanks the estrogen level. Low estrogen is ALWAYS bad for you: bones are demineralized, the Lipid Profile is blown, joints begin to ache (as they dry out), headaches, and loss of libido. The emotional component of a man’s sexual being comes from estrogen.”

all I have to say is Emeric is correct in 10mg daily dosing. I just got my lab results back. I have doctor scripted 200mg per week which puts me at mid 900 which my doctor is fine with as its in range. well.........200mg divided into approx. 25mg daily injects dramatically changed things to say the least.:eek:

all I have to say is Emeric is correct in 10mg daily dosing. I just got my lab results back. I have doctor scripted 200mg per week which puts me at mid 900 which my doctor is fine with as its in range. well.........200mg divided into approx. 25mg daily injects dramatically changed things to say the least.:eek:
How long did it take to start feeling the difference? I am not following the exact protocol... But I went from 600mg per week (divided into 3 doses) to 50mg per day. Only been a week so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How long did it take to start feeling the difference? I am not following the exact protocol... But I went from 600mg per week (divided into 3 doses) to 50mg per day. Only been a week so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I didn't start "feeling" anything I simply manipulated the application and went from 942 to <3000 (I'm required to do bloodwork every 3 months by my physician)

I have been on frequent injection test c 70mg a week for some time. I also took 70mg tren e for 5 months but dropped it because of stomach issues, sleep disturbance, mood. But plan to add it back in once diet and mental state are more dialled.

Anyways i will get bloods to check T levels soon but i am pleased with it. I am too concerned about health problems right now and want to be fuly optmized in diet and training, recovery and mental state, before taking anything more than TRT. I was going to use small nandrolone dose but risks dont seem worth it at this stage.

I take indole 3 carbinol, i concluded it may be more beneficial than DIM, but am unsure, just trying to do what is best. E2 feels in with or without it, i just take for supposed health benefit.

I really like frequent dose trt. I have considered maybe using prop or ace to more closely emulate naturail diurnal hormone rythm, not sure if there is any real benefit to this over longer ester.

I find though, i can feel cypionate merely hours after subq injection if ive been absent minded and missed a shot or two and my levels have dipped. I will focus on being consistent, taking shot before bed. Im learning much about the realities of using these drugs vs forum parroting, of course i need bloodwork to confirm, but daily injections wih 28g pins is easy. I would use even 31g but 28g is given for free by the hundred at local needle exchange clinic, good cost saving for broke student of this lifestyle.

I look forward to managing my health and performance and adding tren low dose back in, i think my "blasts" will simply be conservative doses of orals to work wih periods of more intense training. I wouls love to blast gear and really transform but i know i will suffer anxiety and regret if i feel i am harming myself long term. I wanted to do a NPP cycle or even use it low dose like tren but it seems risky towards the heart and blood vessels. Tren honestly seems safer, i will take centroxiphene to protect against brain plaque issues, micardis for he minor rise in BP.

Im just spewing my thoughts here, any input is welcomed.

low dose aromasin kept me for years in the 21-37 range....I added DIM morn and nite and it went a reading that was marked as <15....i take the aromasin away and it goes to 70.....strange

Doesnt seem strange, aromasin will always be better at lowering e2. I think DIM and i3c in help body metabolize estrogen rsther than lower it, or push aromatize to lesser forms. I think in reality you would have same e2 reading wih DIM but actual negative less health ramifications or sides like nipple sensitivity. That is the notion i get. Not a replacement for strong AI.

Any new update on dim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultimately I think Dante was correct, DIM isn't really that special, all the beneficial effects I was feeling was from the daily dosing it seems.

12mg/day and no AI is the sweet spot for me.

Ultimately I think Dante was correct, DIM isn't really that special, all the beneficial effects I was feeling was from the daily dosing it seems.

Thanks brother. Glad I didn’t order it yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was your total test at when you were dosing 2 times per week?

I have said the same thing.. I don't think dim has much effect on e2 at all.. But I can attest that it lowers PSA .. Mine now hovers around .6 .. I do think dim is greatly responsible..

Great thread guys.

Love hearing about others common sense trt protocol and keeping dosing low as possible

I tried EOD dosing and found it no different than 2x weekly
Nelson Vergels protocol is working great for me:
50mg test E sunday/wednesday
500iu hcg sunday/wednesday

I am still using arimidex .25 mon/thurs however.
I'm gonna try to drop it mid -june

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner