over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Dosing plus DIM=Damntastic!

I have just added DIM and DHEA to my trt and it is damntastic X2!!!!!
Specifics. 100mgs every 6 days
DIM 200mgs 2x a day
DHEA 12.5mgs 3x a day
I think the DIM works because I was taking 25mg of DHEA at a time and the nipples started itching. As soon as I encorporated the DIM it stopped! I f
I fell a lot more energy and motivation. I hope it’s not because of bipolar!!! HAHA. Anywho, I recommend if you have not tried it and need a change up

I just got DIM since it was such quick shipping from Amazon. Gonna see how it works. I've heard good things.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have just added DIM and DHEA to my trt and it is damntastic X2!!!!!
Specifics. 100mgs every 6 days
DIM 200mgs 2x a day
DHEA 12.5mgs 3x a day
I think the DIM works because I was taking 25mg of DHEA at a time and the nipples started itching. As soon as I encorporated the DIM it stopped! I f
I fell a lot more energy and motivation. I hope it’s not because of bipolar!!! HAHA. Anywho, I recommend if you have not tried it and need a change up
How soon did u notice a difference?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I noticed the day of! I’m a quick responder. I feel an injection within 10 minutes. I think the dhea is what is making the biggest impact

Ill say one thing that was shocking to me.

The only thing Ive changed since prior bloodwork I believe are two things

Dim usage

and i changed my boron brand from Vitamin Shoppe to NOW brand

My free testosterone was through the roof this time! Through the roof! Which makes me very happy...but im talking not just doubled but multiple times over which either tells me again

a) differences in brands...boron is supposed to be awesome for free testosterone but not a freaking 5x multiplier! We had this conversation about krill oil and how alot of people lately (including myself) are questioning the Viva labs quality control now...(especially after i saw some testing a while back when it was stellar)....and then Dim....i dont even use TN's dim because so many people on facebook told me the results they were getting with their labwork with Source Naturals DIM...so i wanted to stay par for the course and see if i got the same results

I had my business partner switch his usage of VS boron to NOW boron to see if his free testosterone skyrockets also.

So its either the switching of the boron brand or the use of DIM or the combo of these that is making my free testosterone skyrocket

Ill give you an example

last year my testosterone was

total 930 free 35

and then a second bloodwork

total 769 free 39

this year my testosterone was higher

total 1142 free 250 (yes 250!)

thats insane...and the only difference is DIM and boron brand....so as much as I didnt like that my estradiol was at 70 it might be more prudent for me to just add in some low dose aromasin again to get back in the 21-37 range because I sure as hell like seeing free testosterone that high

Hi Dante;

Did you ever find out if it was the boron raising your free test ? Do you think boron has any risk of causing gyno? Thanks

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just seeing it and very interested. For some reason both arimidex and aromasin cause me to bleed large clots from my kidneys.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just seeing it and very interested. For some reason both arimidex and aromasin cause me to bleed large clots from my kidneys.

^^^hey brother ..what brought you to this conclusion??

Actually my body wasn’t absorbing any of the oral (or very little). Same goes for dbol, thyroid and metformin. They hardly hit me. Switching to an different delivery method resolved the dosage issue

^^^sooo what "different delivery method" did you use?

inject ..might account for the DBOL
transdermal ..could account for all, but time consuming to make & messy, so unlikely
rectal ..hmmmmm 🤔 ??

^^^hey brother ..what brought you to this conclusion??.

Personal experience from trying both about a year apart to control high E2. In all fairness I have been diagnosed with minor kidney issues that my doctor believes was brought on by excessive antibiotic use in my teens and twenties to treat repeated strep throat issues. If you look into it there are a small group of women (usually) that have to discontinue AI use due to bleeding from the kidneys. It's rare, but a possible side effect.

200mg DIM daily lowered my E2 by half based on before/after blood work.

200mg DIM daily lowered my E2 by half based on before/after blood work.
Similar for me, using DIM I was at 20 E2 on 10mg/day, without DIM I have been hovering around 31-32.

I've been doing daily dosing of Test Cyp (pharma) with some fantastic results, well even too good, I'm going to have to massively reduce my dose to get into the normal range.

Also DIM is controlling my estradiol without an AI, something I have wanted to achieve for a long time.

Here are my numbers so far:

Test Cyp at 18mg/day (before bed, using a slin pin, IM) 126mg/week total.
DIM at 100mg twice per day.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS (ng/dL) 1417 (range 250-1100)

FREE TESTOSTERONE (pg/mL) 287.3 (range 35.0-155.0)

ESTRADIOL (pg/mL) 34 (range < OR = 39)

Based on these numbers I will be lowering my dose to 10mg/day for a total of only 70mg/week. My goal is to get into the 800 range and high end of normal range for free. I'm very happy to be off the AI (was using aromasin, stopped about a month ago).

There is magic to daily dosing of long esters, I am finally a believer, thank you Emeric!
How are you drawing the oil with a skin pin? Also what is the length and gauge size of the pin?

How are you drawing the oil with a skin pin? Also what is the length and gauge size of the pin?
30g, 1/2" .3ml
I think the .3ml is the key to making it really easy to draw, filling to 5iu take 20-30 seconds maximum.

how effective would DIM be at replacing per say low dose exemestane?

more suitable for a hrt experience not a bigger cycle?

how effective would DIM be at replacing per say low dose exemestane?

more suitable for a hrt experience not a bigger cycle?
When I daily inject test prop at 30 mg a day I don’t need an AI. Right now I’m on 90 mg a day Test prop with 600 mg of EQ a week done in 4 injections & have to take Arimidex .5 mg twice a week (every 3 days).

On TRT dose i tried 300 mg/day of DIM and it did nothing. E2 was about the same. As using nothing.

IM, before bed, in the shoulder for fastest action.
Thats your only injection spot? What do you mean by 'fastest action', does the oil get absorbed quicker in the delts?

4-6 mos ago Dante suggested 100mg morning and night of Source Naturals brand DIM. He said he's seen positive bloodwork on himself and I believe others.

I also read somewhere on here that DIM can actually change some harmful estrogens into acceptable or non harmful.
I have a bottle here of the said brand that I haven't cracked open to try yet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Did you get to try the DIM? Results?

But I can tell its ( e2) is higher.. I like my PSA score on dim..
How do you know when your e2 is high? How much did DIM lower your PSA?

Ill say one thing that was shocking to me.

The only thing Ive changed since prior bloodwork I believe are two things

Dim usage
and i changed my boron brand from Vitamin Shoppe to NOW brand

My free testosterone was through the roof this time! Through the roof! Which makes me very happy...but im talking not just doubled but multiple times over which either tells me again

a) differences in brands...boron is supposed to be awesome for free testosterone but not a freaking 5x multiplier! We had this conversation about krill oil and how alot of people lately (including myself) are questioning the Viva labs quality control now...(especially after i saw some testing a while back when it was stellar)....and then Dim....i dont even use TN's dim because so many people on facebook told me the results they were getting with their labwork with Source Naturals DIM...so i wanted to stay par for the course and see if i got the same results

I had my business partner switch his usage of VS boron to NOW boron to see if his free testosterone skyrockets also.

So its either the switching of the boron brand or the use of DIM or the combo of these that is making my free testosterone skyrocket

Ill give you an example
last year my testosterone was
total 930 free 35
and then a second bloodwork
total 769 free 39
this year my testosterone was higher
total 1142 free 250 (yes 250!)
thats insane...and the only difference is DIM and boron brand....so as much as I didnt like that my estradiol was at 70 it might be more prudent for me to just add in some low dose aromasin again to get back in the 21-37 range because I sure as hell like seeing free testosterone that high
What hormones are you using and what is your protocol?

I read another thread which led me to do some research and found that DIM blocks estrogen AND testosterone. Actually blocks the androgen receptor which the number of receptors you have determines the amount of muscle you grow.

So you need to decide if it’s worth it for you.

I‘m throwing mine away and will look for another natural substance for assistance

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws