over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Dosing plus DIM=Damntastic!

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been doing daily dosing of Test Cyp (pharma) with some fantastic results, well even too good, I'm going to have to massively reduce my dose to get into the normal range.

Also DIM is controlling my estradiol without an AI, something I have wanted to achieve for a long time.

Here are my numbers so far:

Test Cyp at 18mg/day (before bed, using a slin pin, IM) 126mg/week total.
DIM at 100mg twice per day.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS (ng/dL) 1417 (range 250-1100)

FREE TESTOSTERONE (pg/mL) 287.3 (range 35.0-155.0)

ESTRADIOL (pg/mL) 34 (range < OR = 39)

Based on these numbers I will be lowering my dose to 10mg/day for a total of only 70mg/week. My goal is to get into the 800 range and high end of normal range for free. I'm very happy to be off the AI (was using aromasin, stopped about a month ago).

There is magic to daily dosing of long esters, I am finally a believer, thank you Emeric!

Last edited:
I've been doing daily dosing of Test Cyp (pharma) with some fantastic results, well even too good, I'm going to have to massively reduce my dose to get into the normal range.

Also DIM is controlling my estradiol without an AI, something I have wanted to achieve for a long time.

Here are my numbers so far:

Test Cyp at 18mg/day (before bed, using a slin pin, IM) 126mg/week total.
DIM at 100mg twice per day.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS (ng/dL) 1417 (range 250-1100)

FREE TESTOSTERONE (pg/mL) 287.3 (range 35.0-155.0)

ESTRADIOL (pg/mL) 34 (range < OR = 39)

Based on these numbers I will be lowering my dose to 10mg/day for a total of only 70mg/week. My goal is to get into the 800 range and high end of normal range for free. I'm very happy to be off the AI (was using aromasin, stopped about a month ago).

There is magic to daily dosing of long esters, I am finally a believer, thank you Emeric!

I wish this were in the main forum so more people can see it.

I did 20mg ED sub Q (first thing in the morning) and got 1011 total and 22.8 free (9-25 range), E2 was 45. I started DIM at 100mg after this so I'm wondering how much it will lower my E2. Just mentioning this to compare results.

Also are you taking 100mg morning and 100mg at night? or 50mg morning and night?

The micro-dosing may be having more of an effect than the DIM. I was doing 20mg per day sust (6 days per week). Test was just over 1,000 ng/dl and E2 was very low -- IRC less than 10. No AI.

I switched to 2x per week cyp dosing about six weeks ago, but haven't had blood drawn yet.

Also are you taking 100mg morning and 100mg at night? or 50mg morning and night?

Yes, 100mg morning and 100mg night.

IM or Sub-q? DIM increased my free test scores but did nothing for E2.

IM, before bed, in the shoulder for fastest action.

Currently on 10mg and will stick to that for about a month and redo bloodwork.

I'm super excited about this protocol, I'm maintaining size relatively well and my sensitivity is going to be super high when ramp it up again for my next show.

SubQ is fine but I don't mind just going IM with a 1/2" 29g slin pin, no need to backload either, using a 50iu pin and you can fill it to 10iu in seconds.

Last edited:
The micro-dosing may be having more of an effect than the DIM. I was doing 20mg per day sust (6 days per week). Test was just over 1,000 ng/dl and E2 was very low -- IRC less than 10. No AI.

I switched to 2x per week cyp dosing about six weeks ago, but haven't had blood drawn yet.

Weird. I had the same test level but with an E of 42. Something in between our estrogen numbers would be ideal. This was before I started DIM

4-6 mos ago Dante suggested 100mg morning and night of Source Naturals brand DIM. He said he's seen positive bloodwork on himself and I believe others.

I also read somewhere on here that DIM can actually change some harmful estrogens into acceptable or non harmful.
I have a bottle here of the said brand that I haven't cracked open to try yet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I dont know what to think of DIM now....i got bloodwork with estradiol way too low when i added DIM the first time so i took out my aromasin totally and then on just DIM my estradiol was 70.....strange as all heck

low dose aromasin kept me for years in the 21-37 range....I added DIM morn and nite and it went a reading that was marked as <15....i take the aromasin away and it goes to 70.....strange

Yeah.. I'll be anxious to see what my blood work shows with just dim.. I ran 6 mgs of AROMASIN Eod with 200 mgs of dim daily.. E2 came back 15.. I stopped aromasin and am using just dim... But I can tell its ( e2) is higher.. I like my PSA score on dim.. But no sure of its effectiveness on e2.. I'm on a couple trt boards and it's very mixed on reviews..

what s DIM ?

DIM (Diindolyl Methane) is a natural compound that supports hormone balance in the body naturally. This powerful extract from cruciferous vegetables promotes the metabolism of excess potent estrogen. DIM is ideal for women looking for a natural solution to the symptoms of menopause. The natural hormone balance that it provides means a reduction in symptoms, and an improved quality of life. DIM is also perfect for men and women trying to lose weight. Excess estrogen can hamper weight loss. That's why fitness athletes everywhere have been turning to this all-natural product for the answer. If hormone balance is a priority for you, DIM is a must-have!
DIM is found in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and leafy greens.
Eliminates symptoms of menopause caused by hormone imbalance.
Allows the body to release fat stores that are retained due to excess estrogen.

You can get DIM at any place that sells supplements.

low dose aromasin kept me for years in the 21-37 range....I added DIM morn and nite and it went a reading that was marked as <15....i take the aromasin away and it goes to 70.....strange

Dante, how did u dose the aromasin? What was total weekly test dose?

Maybe aromasin and DIM have some kind of synergistic effect together. You could try cutting your aromasin dosage in half and see what results you get....might be worth a try.....

4-6 mos ago Dante suggested 100mg morning and night of Source Naturals brand DIM. He said he's seen positive bloodwork on himself and I believe others.

I also read somewhere on here that DIM can actually change some harmful estrogens into acceptable or non harmful.
I have a bottle here of the said brand that I haven't cracked open to try yet.

I dont know what to think of DIM now....i got bloodwork with estradiol way too low when i added DIM the first time so i took out my aromasin totally and then on just DIM my estradiol was 70.....strange as all heck

Maybe some brands of DIM you guys are using aren't as good as others, I personally only using True Nutrition DIM and it is working great. :D :D :D

I'm also micro-dosing daily on the test which is supposed to limit aromitization.

Here is a possibility, if your estradiol is tested using "Roche ECLIA methodology" the DIM itself could be showing up as E2 (like tren does).

More bloodwork will follow in about two more weeks and we will see where my T and E2 are at. I'm now down to 10mg of test per day and sticking with the DIM. I also added in Berberine which is a mild AI, too bad True Nutrition doesn't carry it, hint hint! :D

Last edited:

DIM increased my free test off the chart and did nothing for my E2. trying to stay away from AI's but looks like I will have no choice

Kaladryn, Jrock, anybody else in this thread....can you guys check out my thread I just started in this subforum....I have some issue right now I am trying to figure out that I could really use your insight on.

DIM increased my free test off the chart and did nothing for my E2. trying to stay away from AI's but looks like I will have no choice
Although the E2 is still an issue, increasing free test is actually a very good thing. Any idea what the values jumped to?

So I have done some search in looking everywhere the most positively rated brand, with legit verified reviews and on all top sites
Nature's Way is showing up as the no 1 choixe among male and female users. Lot of men on TRT claiming to be using it.

just fyi for everyone.

Kalydryn which brand did u use mate ?
7690842b04a26549a6f1a9695c962fc3.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner