over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Daily Show slamming Planet Fitness

It is SO tempting to sign up there, get kicked out, record it, and file suit.

That was really funny!

Planet Fitness, a gym for people who don't work out :headbang:

It is SO tempting to sign up there, get kicked out, record it, and file suit.

We already have a thread on that! LOL!! It got somewhat heated and the debate went on and on.

Good stuff....it's about time someone called out those losers for what they are. I guarantee if Gold's made a commercial dissing fatties there would be a huge uproar from the "fat community". But I guess it is ok to be prejudice against those of us who actually train hard and eat right according to Planet Fatness.

Give me 3 min....maybe 4 with that blonde and I'll change her mind about bodybuilders as I'm blowing her back out!

WOW!! That planet fitness "representative" was amazing(-ly ignorant). That's the meanest, most directly discriminatory language I've ever heard someone openly use about a group of people, and on Television.

It was funny, but how they've escaped a lawsuit being that openly hateful is amazing.

And the powerlifter guy seemed like a really kind person!

Fuck those assholes... you cant even exhale deeply how the the fuck would you get a good workout? Makes no sense

lol

that chick was funny
she just opened that company up for lawsuits now
with proof that they do discriminate against "certain" types of people

I dont know about all of you but that purple equiptment is awsome

:banghead:

i cant believe she said hitler lol

LOL

Thanks for the link...

I only get my News from the Daily Show..:)

Funny clip, at least she is admitting that they discriminate against bodybuilders. I could care less what Planet Fitness wants to do with their business, at least we have plenty of other options. I don't want to be around unmotivated, intimidated, and physically weak people in the gym anyway.

I hope a homeless man tries to rape that blondie and then Osiris in a superman shirt comes out of nowhere and beats his ass... she will change

I hope a homeless man tries to rape that blondie and then Osiris in a superman shirt comes out of nowhere and beats his ass... she will change

:eek:!!!

Years ago, Mr. Q visited a Planet Fitness and they actually said "I'm sorry but we just don't think you will be happy here"!!! wat...wat?!?:confused: KWAZY!!

:eek:!!!

Years ago, Mr. Q visited a Planet Fitness and they actually said "I'm sorry but we just don't think you will be happy here"!!! wat...wat?!?:confused: KWAZY!!

I was jokin but that's ignorant that they think bodybuilders are dumb and have no life other than lifting weights...

a lot of people think like that, like that guy asked Jello if he reads books... wtf

you cant even breathe loudly is crazyyyyy, i guess it works for them everyone will stay fat at planet fitness so they will feel the need to keep their membership? i dunno lol. I feel like that stands for the exact opposite of what the gym is about.

i think everyone that works out at or works for planet fitness was picked on in high school.

Lmfao yo that gym that he's rockin on his shirt Iron Sport is my cousin's girlfriends Dads his name is Steve he use to compete in strongman comps GOOD LOOKIN ON REPS TO PHILLY I LOVE IT i never seen that before that was great FUCK PLANET GAYNESS

Lmfao yo that gym that he's rockin on his shirt Iron Sport is my cousin's girlfriends Dads his name is Steve he use to compete in strongman comps GOOD LOOKIN ON REPS TO PHILLY I LOVE IT i never seen that before that was great FUCK PLANET GAYNESS

lol yeah steve pulcinella is pretty well known around the boards.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131