over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dairy Products - Are you a user ?

Dont forget Eggs too! Alot of them too! I used Milk low fat for my Rolled Oats. I also use Olive oil butter! I dont touch the cheese....

Ive googled in the past are eggs dairy and get conflicting answers. So they are dairy are they chef? In that case yes i eat lots of dairy. About 8 eggs a day on average

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I drink 2% cow milk everyday and Greek yoghurt 2% about 1kg per week,even if i'm bulking or cutting.

Greek yogurt in the afternoon and cottage cheese at night. I take a lactase tab with each. I'm not really lactose intolerant but this does help some with minor bloating.

Ive googled in the past are eggs dairy and get conflicting answers. So they are dairy are they chef? In that case yes i eat lots of dairy. About 8 eggs a day on average

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Eggs aren't dairy (they are actually considered meats by the USDA), for whatever reason they are normally found near the dairy products (my guess is because of refrigeration recommendations by the USDA. Eggs technically don't require refrigeration, it's just that here in the US we wash the shells which increases the risk of salmonella if not refrigerated. Egg (food) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). Dairy refers to the milk from animals and or products made from said milk, such as cheese, yogurt, butter etc. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy"]Dairy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

That said, I loves me some eggs!!! :)

I eat cheese and yogurt on a daily basis, sour cream on occasion, cottage cheese when I'm in the mood for it (which isn't often lol), and milk in protein shakes but never on its own. Dairy is good for you, despite what PETA or vegans will tell you (unless you're allergic of course). Dairy is a good, inexpensive protein source and shouldn't be overlooked! :)

Cottage cheese, normal cheese (1 slice), yogurt, whey…..

You can find some dairy products with really good macros and they are excellent in terms of gut health.

I like eggs + cottage cheese and I throw in some red onions and sauerkraut for pre-pro bionics in the a.m.

Has there ever been a proven study showing dairy causes subcutaneous water retention? I've always been told that and read that on the boards but didnt know if it was broscience or legit..

I drink 2 gallons a week, skim...Milk has both casin and whey protein. As far as I know, that is the only way to get both types of protein naturally. However, drinking milk makes it very difficult to "shred" at least for me.

2 Greek yogurts and 2/3 cheese sticks before I sleep at night gives me the 30g protein and some casein

Milk with 1 cup oats in the morning

Also a medium Little Ceasar's cheese pizza after a hard workout hah. The cheese makes me feel a bit healthier hah

Dairy, ah let's see. At the minimum, 2 ounces of low-fat shredded cheese and a few eggs. A heavy dairy day is what I just mentioned, plus 8 ounces of Greek yogurt, 8 ounces of cottage cheese, and milk with my oatmeal.

Almost daily, I eat Greek Yogourt. That's about it for dairy other than the cheese in my weekly cheat. Pizza! :D

About half gallon whole milk , half stick butter everyday plus cheese somedays more some less.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I use Fage Greek yogurt every day. I use it in place of sour cream as it tastes the same but adds good quality protein. I put a big scoop on top a bowl of turkey chili, smear some on tacos and add it to my taco salads. Sometimes for a meal I'll do one cup with three packets of splenda and a cup of Kashi honey almond cereal and some blueberries and strawberries. It's similar to those fruit and yogurt parfaits at Starbucks or Mcdonalds.

I use Fage Greek yogurt every day. I use it in place of sour cream as it tastes the same but adds good quality protein. I put a big scoop on top a bowl of turkey chili, smear some on tacos and add it to my taco salads. Sometimes for a meal I'll do one cup with three packets of splenda and a cup of Kashi honey almond cereal and some blueberries and strawberries. It's similar to those fruit and yogurt parfaits at Starbucks or Mcdonalds.

You sound like me when it comes to Greek yougurt. I add it to everything!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws