over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dairy?

I've seen people recommend using a little RAW honey with store bought milk/dairy. It's supposed to replace the enzymes that are removed during pasterization.

I would like to hear more about that...

I would like to hear more about that...

I don't know much more about it. I just had someone tell me to do that since I didn't have a local supplier of raw milk in my area. I've also read that honey is the best energy booster since it goes straight to the bloodstream.

I have been having some digestive issues and thought I might have become lactose intolerant but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Raw and pasturized milk the same? You've got to be kidding me? Dumbest thing I've read on this board

Raw and pasturized milk the same? You've got to be kidding me? Dumbest thing I've read on this board

ah, I think they were saying organic and non-organic was the same...not raw and pasturized. Im still interested to hear from people that use a lot of raw dairy products...IF IT WASN'T AVAILABLE WOULD YOU GO BACK TO PASTURIZED?

I drink almost half gallon of Lactaid Skim Milk everyday. I freaking love milk. Get lactaid tablets if you need to. Dairy protein is one of the best proteins you can ingest, 80% whey and 20% casein!

ah, I think they were saying organic and non-organic was the same...not raw and pasturized. Im still interested to hear from people that use a lot of raw dairy products...IF IT WASN'T AVAILABLE WOULD YOU GO BACK TO PASTURIZED?

I use only raw dairy, from Organic Pastures, and I wouldn't go back to pasteurized commercial factory-farmed milk even if you paid me to.

It tastes nasty, makes me feel "off", creates phlegm, and assaults my guts. Not to mention all the crap that's in it that shouldn't be and all the good stuff that should be in it that isn't. The only pasteurized dairy product that is worth consuming for health benefit is protein powder that is highly processed like amino tabs and powders from Trueprotein or Synthetek.

Dairy protein is one of the best proteins you can ingest, 80% whey and 20% casein!

It's the other way around, chief

That only applies to milk, the protein content of most cheeses are about 99% casein.

Last edited:
I use only raw dairy, from Organic Pastures, and I wouldn't go back to pasteurized commercial factory-farmed milk even if you paid me to.

I am extremely jealous!!! I would give anything to drink their raw colostrum again. Unfortunately our government won't allow them to ship across state lines anymore.:confused:

I am extremely jealous!!! I would give anything to drink their raw colostrum again. Unfortunately our government won't allow them to ship across state lines anymore.:confused:

Oh yeah!!, well don't worry if Big Dairy has their way with California it'll be outlawed here soon also.

You talking about this one? This stuff is literally milky medicine, a bit pricey but worth every penny. Makes me wish I lived on a farm.

Last edited:
i eat cottage cheese several times throughout the week... nothing wrong with dairy....just my .02!

Oh yeah!!, well don't worry if Big Dairy has their way with California it'll be outlawed here soon also.

You talking about this one? This stuff is literally milky medicine, a bit pricey but worth every penny. Makes me wish I lived on a farm.

Yep, thats the stuff, used to drink a 1/2 pint a day.

End of Thread

Best: Clean whole raw milk from certified healthy grass-fed animals, cow milk preferably from old-fashioned breeds that produce high-fat milk, such as Jerseys and Guernseys. This is usually purchased directly from farmer or thru a cow-share program or co-op. To find high quality, unprocessed milk in your area visit realmilk.com or contact a local chapter of Weston A. Price Foundation www.westonprice.org

Good: Full-fat pasteurized milk, preferably not homogenized, preferably from grass-fed animals

Avoid: Lowfat and skim milk; ultra-pasteurized milk; imitation "milk" made from soy, rice, almonds, oats, hemp, etc..

Why avoid almond, rice or hemp milk, bigguns?

Best: Clean whole raw milk from certified healthy grass-fed animals, cow milk preferably from old-fashioned breeds that produce high-fat milk, such as Jerseys and Guernseys. This is usually purchased directly from farmer or thru a cow-share program or co-op. To find high quality, unprocessed milk in your area visit realmilk.com or contact a local chapter of Weston A. Price Foundation www.westonprice.org

Good: Full-fat pasteurized milk, preferably not homogenized, preferably from grass-fed animals

Avoid: Lowfat and skim milk; ultra-pasteurized milk; imitation "milk" made from soy, rice, almonds, oats, hemp, etc..
Skim milk is basically watered down whole milk with same protein and less fat. So whats your scientific issue with that? None

It tastes nasty, makes me feel "off", creates phlegm, and assaults my guts. Not to mention all the crap that's in it that shouldn't be and all the good stuff that should be in it that isn't. The only pasteurized dairy product that is worth consuming for health benefit is protein powder that is highly processed like amino tabs and powders from Trueprotein or Synthetek.

It's the other way around, chief

That only applies to milk, the protein content of most cheeses are about 99% casein.

Bingo. I think everyone should try raw dairy before they say milk is bad. That pasteurized feed lot crap isn't even worth feeding to cats.

Agree 100. But illegal and diffucult to obtain in many states. Pasteurized kills all vitamins. Then they re-fortify. With What I ask? Good for dairy industry bad for consumers. I hypothesize raw dairy eliminates half of lactose intolerrance.

Thank god they allow raw milk for "cosmetic use' In the state of victoria.
my milk comes from Tasmania ,healthy grass fed ...

Raw milk commercially is of great controversy in the U.S.- Pure politics by the dairy industry as they are threatened by the superiority of the product. Don't believe it is widely available for sale other than in limited quantities at dairies. But what we got is denatured white chemicals with vitamins added (fortified)- thus reason for so called high lactose intollerance. Plus- all bacterias killed. Minus- all nutritionals are inert. Thats why I preach meat protein. Does not denature as easilly. Is just irradiated so we can all glow and get cancer! Cant win. Ya do and make best choices ya can. But powders on shelf for years meant for dump- with artificial colors, chemical sweeteners, and pretty marketing are shit. Fact. Science. Meat fish chicken eggs. Fact- best protein. Undisputible. Babies aint lactose intollerant to mother milk right? But cow milk (widely distributed) is inert shit. Raw is good but ya cant get widely. Sad our government is killing us turning us lactose intollerant and diabetic. So big pharma can get theirs and our insurance premiums rise. Fuck em. Do what ya gotta do for you and yours. God Bless its tough out there al the propogandous slandering. Look at these fucks reporting. Botox, hair implants and make-up. Fuck em all we- as educated athletes will outlive em and be healthy. Makes me ill cause general public buys it.

Skim milk is basically watered down whole milk with same protein and less fat. So whats your scientific issue with that? None

I agree with Bigguns ratings. Yes, whole milk is better than skim milk. When they "make" skim milk they add powdered milk to it. If you are familiar with how powdered milk is made, then you know it oxidizes the cholesterol in it. Not good.

JM

If you are familiar with how powdered milk is made, then you know it oxidizes the cholesterol in it. Not good.

JM

So it's safe to assume that whole egg protein powder is loaded with oxysterols and it would be smarter to use egg white powder?

I agree with Bigguns ratings. Yes, whole milk is better than skim milk. When they "make" skim milk they add powdered milk to it. If you are familiar with how powdered milk is made, then you know it oxidizes the cholesterol in it. Not good.

JM
O Im quite familiar I wrote my Maters thesis in the 90's on the dairy industry. I aint no PETA bitch so thats not the issue. The issue is that commercial dairy is lethal and poison and thats why so many so many lactose intollerant in the general population. More than ANY other country. My little girls (6&7) only drink soy or raw when I can get. I say meat for protein. I dont advocate skim. Just lesser of 2 evils. Watered down thus less poison. cOMMERCIAL DAIRY IS DENATURED POISON- FACT that is my take- And I am not some conpiracy theorist. And again BRO I am not trying to sound arrogant but I am educated here. I have my degrees directly regarding this topic- Master is Exercise Phys/Nutrition, B.S. in chemistry. R.D(diateician)., and a Doctor of Chiropractic, Certified Personal Trainer, Business owner, nutritional consultant to professional athletes- so I am not some kid talking out my ass. Believe and follow as ya will. But my family uses no dairy. My kids- nor I get sick ever. Cooincidence? You decide. I said my piece. Im out on this one. If I swayed just one of ya than I did my God given gift as a healer. Make your own deicions. Late. DO NOT QUESTION REPEATED SCIENTIFIC STUDIES. YA CANT AND WONT WIN-OUT. PM ME FOR MORE AS iI SAID THIS SHIT BEEN BEATEN LIKE A DEAD HORSE. IF YA WANT NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE IM HERE T HELP. PM ME.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner