over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dairy?

My apologies, BigChef. :eek:

Speaking of Dairy, I always mix my PWO protein shake with milk. Does the milk cause the Whey Isolate to be absorbed slower than it would if it were mixed with fruit juice or water? Does it really matter that much if it does slightly slow absorbtion?

Also, would it be a bad idea to use a PWO shake containing milk if one was to use Insulin PWO? Would it cause too much fat gain?

Well the Israeli Health Mininsty? For young boys? First I stated I have 2 daughters. Yes there is some loose evidence that soy may increase estrogen in humans- based on a study of rats consuming many times their body wight a day. Secondly I give little creedance to foreign studies referring to anything. Israel is a step away from being a third world contrty and the only reason they have not imploded is because of our great country. Like a big brother protecting them. Thats a different subject altogether. Only science or pharmaceutical creedance they offer is housing the largest generic pharmaceutical corporation in the wotld- Teva. Mostly US investors BTW. Israel is not a place to go looking for studies.

LOL.

Israel third country as research?
List of Nobel laureates from Israel. Remember the size of population.

Ada E. Yonath, Chemistry, 2009
Robert Aumann, Economics, 2005
Aaron Ciechanover, Chemistry, 2004
Avram Hershko, Chemistry, 2004
Daniel Kahneman, Economics, 2002
Yitzhak Rabin, , 1994
Shimon Peres, , 1994
Menachem Begin
, 1978
Shmuel Yosef Agnon, 1966

the research was far more advance in Israel re soy for kids , as orthodox Jews were using more soy so there would not be a problem regarding mixing of milk and meat ..kosher.

BTW Ada Yonath Yonath ," focuses on the mechanisms underlying protein biosynthesis, by ribosomal crystallography, a research line she pioneered over twenty years ago despite considerable skepticism of the international scientific community.[14] Ribosomes translate RNA into protein and because they have slightly different structures in microbes, when compared to eukaryotes, such as human cells, they are often a target for antibiotics. She determined the complete high-resolution structures of both ribosomal subunits and discovered within the otherwise asymmetric ribosome, the universal symmetrical region that provides the framework and navigates the process of polypeptide polymerization. Consequently she showed that the ribosome is a ribozyme that places its substrates in stereochemistry suitable for peptide bond formation and for substrate-mediated catalysis. Two decades ago she visualized the path taken by the nascent proteins, namely the ribosomal tunnel, and recently revealed the dynamics elements enabling its involvement in elongation arrest, gating, intra-cellular regulation and nascent chain trafficking into their folding space.
Additionally, Yonath elucidated the modes of action of over twenty different antibiotics targeting the ribosome, illuminated mechanisms of drug resistance and synergism, deciphered the structural basis for antibiotic selectivity and showed how it plays a key role in clinical usefulness and therapeutic effectiveness, thus paving the way for structure-based drug design.
For enabling ribosomal crystallography Yonath introduced a novel technique, cryo bio-crystallography, which became routine in structural biology and allowed intricate projects otherwise considered formidable.[15]
At the Weizmann Institute, Yonath is the incumbent of the Martin S. and Helen Kimmel Professorial Chair."

but I guess your research is far more advance.
do some reading on Israeli research before you let what I suspect is some racial bias guide your post.

and there is a class action against soy milk manufactures in another third world country . Australia:

"Researchers in Melbourne and Adelaide have conducted a survey trying to assess what proportion of the Australian population consumes soy products, who they might be, and what they expect to happen as a result.

One in five people said they consumed soy products, mostly bread. They were more like to be women and were also more likely to eat vegetables, have a low-fat diet, and take mineral or vitamin supplements. They were less likely to be smokers.

Their expectation of soy was that it would decrease the risk of heart disease, cancer, and menopausal symptoms, and give them a greater feeling of being full after a meal.

But recent research claims that soy products, which contain plant oestrogens, may be responsible for causing serious gastric distress, cancer and an enlarged thyroid."

and in the USA:

"American nutritionist Mary G. Enig, widely known for her research on the nutritional aspects of fats and oils and director of the Nutritional Sciences Division of Enig Associates, Maryland, has compiled a raft of damning evidence against soy, which she calls "the next asbestos"

Anyone want to chime in with some credible information on raw versus pasteurized milk?

Anyone want to chime in with some credible information on raw versus pasteurized milk?

That's the thing; there isn't one. There's a reason that everyone welcomed pasteurizations-they were tired of relatives and friends dying. Same with vaccines.

It upsets me when everyone takes a lot of blessings for advantage.:(

That's the thing; there isn't one. There's a reason that everyone welcomed pasteurizations-they were tired of relatives and friends dying. Same with vaccines.

Welcome to the internet.

That's the thing; there isn't one. There's a reason that everyone welcomed pasteurizations-they were tired of relatives and friends dying. Same with vaccines.(

Pasteurization is nothing more than an easy way to make filthy, disease-causing milk edible. You can't treat animals with contempt and expect them to produce an excellent product. There really shouldn't be a debate about this. It's like arguing that the earth is round to the folks that still believe it to be flat. It's pointless.

A Brief History Of Raw Milk

Pasteurization of Milk - Natural Living

Pasteurization is nothing more than an easy way to make filthy, disease-causing milk edible. You can't treat animals with contempt and expect them to produce an excellent product.

You reminded me that I left out something very important in my posts-

Always try to get grass fed, pasteurized milk. Grain fed cows and what comes from them is garbage.

All I know is: I mix wpc with raw milk - no issues.
I mix wpc with regular milk or water- straight to the toilet.and I look pregnant.

I need no scientific research to interpret that.

I drink 12-14 cups (measured) of the cheapest pasteurized milk a day, every single day. I have no bowel issues or complaints. What would be the benefit of me changing to raw milk if I were to do so?

I drink 12-14 cups (measured) of the cheapest pasteurized milk a day, every single day. I have no bowel issues or complaints. What would be the benefit of me changing to raw milk if I were to do so?

You will become healthier than you are right now. That is if you don't die from all the diseases associated with that icky, nasty raw milk stuff. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

healthier choice.
eating a sick cow fed on rubbish comparing to eating healthy animal , is there a difference?
eating eggs lay by sick , poorly fed chicken or eggs lied by a bird that is healthy and live on a proper diet...
some might believe there is not. good for them . I do believe there is a major difference for me and my family's health.

Last edited:
You will become healthier than you are right now. That is if you don't die from all the diseases associated with that icky, nasty raw milk stuff. :rolleyes:

you beat me to this.
I type so slow.....showing my age.

AHA HA AHA...you alright BYBON

On a lighter note, I remember when I was a kid and we had to switch from milk from the bulk tank to store milk. I couldn't drink it cause it tasted like slimy water, lol.
Tank milk would seem like a treat now.

**broken link removed**

This seems to be some commercial or trade association website. Doesn't make the info wrong - just selected for a point of view.

Why not do your own research? Just go to PubMed and search on "raw milk". Look for peer-reviewed journals, etc.

In the end, people should do what they want. I consider organic, grass-fed, pasteurized the best bet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity