over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Arm Training

I have never seen such hate towards one guy on this forum before...usually the drug card gets pulled but there is still some respect...

What the fuck did Dallas do to this site? Hahha im confused.

I have never seen such hate towards one guy on this forum before...usually the drug card gets pulled but there is still some respect...

What the fuck did Dallas do to this site? Hahha im confused.

Not arguing with you, but it seems like any time there's a young guy that goes pro people bash the shit out of them. Nick Trij., and Trey Brewer was a big one. I've said this before, but I went to high school with Trey and helped him when he went through EMT school so I wouldn't consider him a friend, but more of acquaintance. He's a good guy so even though he really did fall off bad after winning the Excalibur and not living up to the hype, I took up for him quite a bit. I think that's normal to take up for people that you know on a personal level. I never denied that he didn't live up to the hype bc I agree with it, but people were saying some really nasty stuff about the guy. He busted his ass to get back in shape after getting so fat and out of shape in the off season, but for whatever reason he just couldn't get back to his ridiculous condoning that he was at the Excalibur. I think he just pushed his body way too hard so his body just stop responding to training and supps the way it did in years past.

I don't think people understand how much pressure these young guys have on them. Some can handle the pressure, but most can't. I agree that Dallas was in the right place at the right time when he competed bc he certainly wouldn't have beat guys like Jason Huh, Kai Greene, Phil Heath, or big Ramy when they won their pro card. That doesn't mean that he won't live up to the hype or won't be a successful body builder.

Look at Ronnie Coleman's contest history in the beginning. His placings were anything but impressive. If people were to only go by how pros look the year that they turn pro then no body would have a chance. People's expectations are ridiculously high! They need to understand that people like Phil Heath who turned pro and was Mr. O within five years are freaks of nature! They are one in a billion! Dexter Jackson didn't win Mr. O for almost twenty years after his career started, so why all the sudden does everyone think that if you go pro and don't win the Arnold or Mr. O on your first try then you're a shit bodybuilder and you should hang it up. :rolleyes:

Big Ramy is another perfect example. The guy had so much hype behind him that when he placed top 10 at his first Mr. O, people said that he was ALL HYPE and that he was no good. Haha seriously?! The guy turned pro 3-4 years ago after only a few years of training, beats a top level body builder (Victor) to win his first pro show, then gets top 10 at the Mr O only a few months later and he's all hype?! What's even worse is that most people with half a brain feel that he was robbed, and should have placed higher and looked much better than Jay Cutler who was a 4 time Mr. O winner for Gods sake!

Bodybuilders are the most insecure and jealous people out there by nature. It's sad really and it only looks to be getting worse. At least give Dallas five years before tearing him to shreds. Physiologically the guy is still a good 5-6 years away from reaching his full potential.... Maybe even ten years.

Rant over.

Not arguing with you, but it seems like any time there's a young guy that goes pro people bash the shit out of them. Nick Trij., and Trey Brewer was a big one. I've said this before, but I went to high school with Trey and helped him when he went through EMT school so I wouldn't consider him a friend, but more of acquaintance. He's a good guy so even though he really did fall off bad after winning the Excalibur and not living up to the hype, I took up for him quite a bit. I think that's normal to take up for people that you know on a personal level. I never denied that he didn't live up to the hype bc I agree with it, but people were saying some really nasty stuff about the guy. He busted his ass to get back in shape after getting so fat and out of shape in the off season, but for whatever reason he just couldn't get back to his ridiculous condoning that he was at the Excalibur. I think he just pushed his body way too hard so his body just stop responding to training and supps the way it did in years past.

I don't think people understand how much pressure these young guys have on them. Some can handle the pressure, but most can't. I agree that Dallas was in the right place at the right time when he competed bc he certainly wouldn't have beat guys like Jason Huh, Kai Greene, Phil Heath, or big Ramy when they won their pro card. That doesn't mean that he won't live up to the hype or won't be a successful body builder.

Look at Ronnie Coleman's contest history in the beginning. His placings were anything but impressive. If people were to only go by how pros look the year that they turn pro then no body would have a chance. People's expectations are ridiculously high! They need to understand that people like Phil Heath who turned pro and was Mr. O within five years are freaks of nature! They are one in a billion! Dexter Jackson didn't win Mr. O for almost twenty years after his career started, so why all the sudden does everyone think that if you go pro and don't win the Arnold or Mr. O on your first try then you're a shit bodybuilder and you should hang it up. :rolleyes:

Big Ramy is another perfect example. The guy had so much hype behind him that when he placed top 10 at his first Mr. O, people said that he was ALL HYPE and that he was no good. Haha seriously?! The guy turned pro 3-4 years ago after only a few years of training, beats a top level body builder (Victor) to win his first pro show, then gets top 10 at the Mr O only a few months later and he's all hype?! What's even worse is that most people with half a brain feel that he was robbed, and should have placed higher and looked much better than Jay Cutler who was a 4 time Mr. O winner for Gods sake!

Bodybuilders are the most insecure and jealous people out there by nature. It's sad really and it only looks to be getting worse. At least give Dallas five years before tearing him to shreds. Physiologically the guy is still a good 5-6 years away from reaching his full potential.... Maybe even ten years.

Rant over.
Yeah its a bummer, this just seems to pretty unanimous and he hasn't even fucked up yet.

Just wondering if I missed a video of Dallas drowning kittens or something.

Yeah its a bummer, this just seems to pretty unanimous and he hasn't even fucked up yet.

Just wondering if I missed a video of Dallas drowning kittens or something.

Nope, he ate them. How do you think he got so big so quick? He stuffed the remaining caucus in his arms for fullness. Who needs SEO when you've got dead bodies in your arms.

Dallas's training partner works out at my gym so Ive talked to him a few times.

He said Dallas is cocky as fuck and absolutely annoying to be around but he puts up with it cause he gets hooked up with good gh.

Last time I talked to him he said dallas was like 315 or 320 going through a vial of tren a week and had been out at some bars drinking. Said he was waiting for his kidneys to fall out.

I will say, you put anyone on as many drugs as this kid is taking and they could probably get a pro card. They wouldn't be a top pro 99 times out of 100 but they could probably be a pro. His drug bill is more than most family's incomes

See bold above: Did you really just say that--that "anyone" could do what Dallas did if they only take enough drugs? No offense, but it is this silly kind of thinking that has a generation of wanna-be pro kids blasting a shit-load of gear in pursuit of a pro card, which unfortunately, is never going to happen.

The "if I only use enough of the right drugs" mentality is what is fucking up this sport. Everyone already knows the importance of drugs, but drugs alone won't get the job done when it comes to getting a pro card.

Secondly, how do you know how much Dallas is using? Three, do you really think that Dallas is using more drugs than your typical IFBB pro? Guess what--basically "ALL" IFBB pros are usinga ton of drugs--it comes with the territory. Dallas is not doing anything out of the ordinary, but I'll tell you what is out of the ordinary--the fact that he is the youngest person to EVER turn pro in the NPC--a feat he accomplished at only 21 years of age! I don't care how many people take as much drugs as Dallas (plenty already do)--you aren't going to see ANY of them do what Dallas did. Hell, it's unlikely that ANY of them will even get a pro card--at ANY age! The entire mentality that says "If I only had the right drugs" is a total crock of horsehit. Sure, anyone can get "big" with enough drugs, but only a small percentage of serious drug users will ever turn pro...and basically no one will turn pro at 21 years old, regardless of whether they compete against a strong or weak line-up. Using your logic, every single GH15 follower should have either already turned pro or should be shortly. How many of them have earned a pro card at this point? Oh, that's right..none. It blows my mind how many people like to minimize the accomplishments of others. It is allmost as if they are immune to giving credit where credit is due.

From what I've heard, Dallas has reduced his dosage since he started working with Hany and started putting more focus on Nutrition, which supposedly was not up to par when working with his old trainer.

The bottom line is that Dallas turned pro at just 21 years old--a feat no one else in the history of the NPC has ever accomplished and that's all that really matters.

You can take all the drugs in the world and not be pro... Your ignorant as fuck, and your friends who is his training partner sounds like a complete douche as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people here sound jealous.. some PM members are on so much drugs as well; none are pros.. or as big as this guy..

I normally never swear, but I'm sorry you deserve it.

You are dumb as Fuck. Never post about anything ever again.

It is literally sickening how absolutely stupid you are.

Do you have any idea how many people are on 1k+ Tren, 1k+ deca, and 2-3g of test with 8iu+ Pharm HGH and taking crazy orals everyday day that look nowhere near this guy? You clearly don't.

Stfu, you're just angry a 21 years old put you to absolute shame.

Thanks

Good to see some others chiming in on this subject.

He has pretty bad acne all the time. In this pic, he's sporting FULL BODY acne / skin irritation, lol.

tumblr_mbln81n8ut1rpwlago5_500.jpg
tumblr_mbln81n8ut1rpwlago1_500.jpg

**broken link removed**

Here he is in high school with his friend, Billybob, when he played football. Fat as fuck, hardly looks the same.
Dumb hick.

See bold above: That is one BIG high school kid. I don't know about you, but I don't see to many high school kids looking like that. Actually, I personally haven't ever seen any.

damn I take it back, Matt damon is much better looking lol

john worked with dallas 8 months between The battle at the river in chattanooga and NA, I was there when they met. he had seen video of john and triggli on MD and was excited about getting chance to work with him. A lot of dallas' size was already there.

I don't know who this kid is and honestly couldn't give enough of a damn to have an opinion - but I wish everyone would cut out the "dumb hick" talk - making us Deep South boys uncomfortable!

I don't know who this kid is and honestly couldn't give enough of a damn to have an opinion - but I wish everyone would cut out the "dumb hick" talk - making us Deep South boys uncomfortable!

I'm sorry, Huckleberry! :p

I kid. My initial post was a little inflammatory. Just not a fan of this guys personality. I'm just saying he's not as appealing of a personality as someone like Evan Centopani, Aaron Clark or some of the other guys. Even Antoine Vaillant had some endearing traits (albeit childish at times). I slammed Dallas unjustifiably too. I cant really take anything away from what he's achieved and didnt intend to. I never downplayed his accomplishment because of drugs either. Just saying I think he's not all that appealing or marketable and his videos are annoying.

Last edited:
You can take all the drugs in the world and not be pro... Your ignorant as fuck, and your friends who is his training partner sounds like a complete douche as well.

Im well aware of this. Just saying, you put anyone on 50k worth of growth per year along with slin and 4-5g of oils a week and they are gonna look like a freak with enough time assuming they eat and train the same.

Then give them a lucky break like dallas got, cause he shouldn't have had that class win, and boom. Probably wouldnt happen with EVERYONE but hey that many drugs for enough time will make anyone a freak.

Im well aware of this. Just saying, you put anyone on 50k worth of growth per year along with slin and 4-5g of oils a week and they are gonna look like a freak with enough time assuming they eat and train the same.

Then give them a lucky break like dallas got, cause he shouldn't have had that class win, and boom. Probably wouldnt happen with EVERYONE but hey that many drugs for enough time will make anyone a freak.

How do you know this?

See bold above: Did you really just say that--that "anyone" could do what Dallas did if they only take enough drugs? No offense, but it is this silly kind of thinking that has a generation of wanna-be pro kids blasting a shit-load of gear in pursuit of a pro card, which unfortunately, is never going to happen.

The "if I only use enough of the right drugs" mentality is what is fucking up this sport. Everyone already knows the importance of drugs, but drugs alone won't get the job done when it comes to getting a pro card.

Secondly, how do you know how much Dallas is using? Three, do you really think that Dallas is using more drugs than your typical IFBB pro? Guess what--basically "ALL" IFBB pros are usinga ton of drugs--it comes with the territory. Dallas is not doing anything out of the ordinary, but I'll tell you what is out of the ordinary--the fact that he is the youngest person to EVER turn pro in the NPC--a feat he accomplished at only 21 years of age! I don't care how many people take as much drugs as Dallas (plenty already do)--you aren't going to see ANY of them do what Dallas did. Hell, it's unlikely that ANY of them will even get a pro card--at ANY age! The entire mentality that says "If I only had the right drugs" is a total crock of horsehit. Sure, anyone can get "big" with enough drugs, but only a small percentage of serious drug users will ever turn pro...and basically no one will turn pro at 21 years old, regardless of whether they compete against a strong or weak line-up. Using your logic, every single GH15 follower should have either already turned pro or should be shortly. How many of them have earned a pro card at this point? Oh, that's right..none. It blows my mind how many people like to minimize the accomplishments of others. It is allmost as if they are immune to giving credit where credit is due.

From what I've heard, Dallas has reduced his dosage since he started working with Hany and started putting more focus on Nutrition, which supposedly was not up to par when working with his old trainer.

The bottom line is that Dallas turned pro at just 21 years old--a feat no one else in the history of the NPC has ever accomplished and that's all that really matters.

Clearly my comment got taken the wrong way.

I meant, assuming you give another person the same massive amount of drugs, they eat exactly the same, and they train exactly the same, they could probably do what dallas did.

He isn't a freak genetic specimen by any means and I would be wiling to bet he is taking more than fucking phil heath right now, yet he will never be a top olympia pro.

He is clearly a mesomorph at heart judging by his hs football pics, he just took enough serostim to stay lean.

Just saying if you hold all other training and diet factors constant, anyone with average genetics or better would be a fucking freak on that much human grade growth, slin, and AAS.

Yes, it is impressive that he did all that at 21 and I dont think many others could at that age, mostly cause none start as early as him/have the funding.

Last edited:
Clearly my comment got taken the wrong way.
No, it didn't.
I meant, assuming you give another person the same massive amount of drugs, they eat exactly the same, and they train exactly the same, they could probably do what dallas did.
Nope. Lots of young guys have and are doing the same stuff Dallas does, but NONE of them have done what he's done...not even close actually.

He isn't a freak genetic specimen by any means
Yes, he is.

and I would be wiling to bet he is taking more than fucking phil heath right now, yet he will never be a top olympia pro.
You don't have a clue what he is using, but it doesn't matter anyway because he isn't doing anything out of the ordinary. All pros use a lot of drugs...period. You could take every single 18 year old guy on this website and put them on the same exact same drugs Dallas used to turn pro and NONE of them will turn pro at the age he did...nor will they look anything like him. Actually, most guys wouldn't even be able to compete successfully on a national level by that age, even with superior drug protocols. Hell, the overwhelming majority coluld take a superior drug protocol for 20 years and never even come close to turning pro.

As far as him never being a top Olympia pro, I think you are wrong. Personally, I believe Dallas has the potential to be a top 10 O' competitor--easily...and I am not the only one. I have heard more than one top coach reflect a similar sentiment, with one even saying he has possible Olympia winning potential. Maybe you aren't seeing this guy for what he really is--a 6 foot tall pro with an enormous structure and potentially balanced development. That is something few other pros can claim. He is one of the few guys competing today who legitimately has the potential to compete at 300 lbs. With Dallas, it is more a matter of time than anything else.

Lastly, you show your ignorance (I know you are probably offended by that, but I mean no offense) by saying ""I would be wiling to bet he is taking more than fucking phil heath right now, yet he will never be a top olympia pro." You do understand that Phil is Mr. Olympia not because of his dose, but because of his excellent genetics in every other non-drug related area, such as shape, seperation, detail, condition, and balance. These are characteristics that have nothing to do with drug dose (although drugs can imporve muscle hardness, density, etc) and which mean everything when it comes to the top title in the sport.

He is clearly a mesomorph at heart judging by his hs football pics, he just took enough serostim to stay lean.
Again, you have no idea how much GH he took...and even if he did take a lot, do you really think that Gh is some miracle drug that will allow you to eat however you want and stay ripped? I don't think so.

GH is prized for its fat loss properties because it is one of the few drugs that can significantly increase lipolysis while simultaneously stimulating muscle growth. Very few other dugs will do that...and none as effectively as GH, but when it comes to fat loss alone, plenty of other drugs are superior in this regard (clen, T3, etc). Also, it should be noted that plenty of people have gained fat while using GH...or are nowwhere close to being "lean" by BB'ing standards.

Just saying if you hold all other training and diet factors constant, anyone with average genetics or better would be a fucking freak on that much human grade growth, slin, and AAS.
You already said this above. You are wrong.

Yes, it is impressive that he did all that at 21 and I dont think many others could at that age, mostly cause none start as early as him/have the funding.
So, then why do we have 1,000's of hardcore drug users who have been using just as much (or more) drugs as Dallas for 5X as long, yet they still aren't anywhere close to being as developed as him or close to turning pro?

Using your logic, every BB'r who got off to a later start, yet ended up using just as many drugs, eating just as well, and training just as hard shoud evntually turn pro...because after all, you said it was "mostly" a matter of him "starting early".

Personally I find his physique unimpressive. Big yes but thats about it and if indeed he is taking in excessive amounts of PED, then even more so. However due to his age, 23 as people say, it is still impressive the amount of size and mass he was able to attain. Again not a look that impresses me but the kid has potential if he is guided correctly. That Russian kid was more impressive imo, I don't recall his name.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear