over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also depends on one's cardiovascular conditioning. When I first started getting back into tennis I'd easily be at 140+bpm. Now even if I'm purposely moving more than I need to be I still only get to around 120-130bpm.

I just did HIIT this morning, 10min warm up and 10x15 second all out sprints on the bike....my heart rate never got above 150bpm. I literally couldn't have gone harder on those sprints but even directly after them that's all it got up to. I might start extending them to 20sec but they are quite hard.

I did a VO2 max test 2 months ago and got to 194bpm at the very end so it is certainly possible to get my heart rate elevated but it just takes more time and intensity. For me to get to 150bpm takes a decent effort. For an out of shape 250lb bodybuilder they may get up to 150bpm just walking on an incline. My resting HR is 40-50bpm, theirs might be 90bpm.

Still though, it's mostly semantics as to whether its LISS vs MISS. I tend to think of LISS as 110-130ish bpm and 135-150 as MISS

My uncle 62 been smoking weed 40 plus years . Healthiest guys I know works out all the time . Eat right work . out sleep . Do cardio and u will beat a lot of odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also depends on one's cardiovascular conditioning. When I first started getting back into tennis I'd easily be at 140+bpm. Now even if I'm purposely moving more than I need to be I still only get to around 120-130bpm.

I just did HIIT this morning, 10min warm up and 10x15 second all out sprints on the bike....my heart rate never got above 150bpm. I literally couldn't have gone harder on those sprints but even directly after them that's all it got up to. I might start extending them to 20sec but they are quite hard.

I did a VO2 max test 2 months ago and got to 194bpm at the very end so it is certainly possible to get my heart rate elevated but it just takes more time and intensity. For me to get to 150bpm takes a decent effort. For an out of shape 250lb bodybuilder they may get up to 150bpm just walking on an incline. My resting HR is 40-50bpm, theirs might be 90bpm.

Still though, it's mostly semantics as to whether its LISS vs MISS. I tend to think of LISS as 110-130ish bpm and 135-150 as MISS

well, it also takes me some effort to get to 150 bpm.
but i thought MISS cardio should actually be a bit challenging..
2 months ago i couldnt hold 40mins doing MISS. right now i am able to do so.
maybe you have the same problem i had once:
i used a strong intensity on the stationary bike and my legs gave up before my HR was up where i wanted it to be.
Switching to lower intensity on the bike and instead focusing on more speed worked fine :)

I otoh think the arabs don't give a flying fuck if they die, ins'allah. No serious doc is going to assist in this insanity nor is there much they can do.

Maybe in a normal situation but the owner of oxygen gym, Bader Boodai, is a billionaire. He spends whatever they need and that’s a fraction of the amount of money he has. I guarantee he already has people lined up with matching blood types for organ donations for his guys training at oxygen.

Am I the only one curious as to where the money from the Dallas MCcarver foundation that was started the day after his death went?

Maybe in a normal situation but the owner of oxygen gym, Bader Boodai, is a billionaire. He spends whatever they need and that’s a fraction of the amount of money he has. I guarantee he already has people lined up with matching blood types for organ donations for his guys training at oxygen.

Who knows, I think it's more like "this fella died now it's on to the next project, it was 'his time' to die, praise god".
DJ claimed he warned Bader about one athlete being on deaths door and Bader said he would just train someone else in case the dude died. I some cultures your life and death is sort of out of your control, ultimately.

everyone has their price

Oh I'm sure they get some assistance. But what can the best doc do? I can see it now, "Roelly, your heart is 800 grams, Ramy, your heart is 900 grams. I recommend you guys lower the tren from 2 grams to 1800mg. Lasix at 40mg to start for the both of you. 50iu Lantus at night to control BG from the GH. Bader, here's a defibrillator for your gym". A responsible doc would say, "it's over, all you guys get out while you still can, you are all facing early death".

One interesting thing I read on EA's IG is that bodybuilding drugs are not OTC in Kuwait for the average man and it's looked down upon.

Who knows, I think it's more like "this fella died now it's on to the next project, it was 'his time' to die, praise god".
DJ claimed he warned Bader about one athlete being on deaths door and Bader said he would just train someone else in case the dude died. I some cultures your life and death is sort of out of your control, ultimately.

DJ can say shit, that does not mean it's true.

Practically in all cultures, you must sacrifice your health/life to obtain money.

Oh I'm sure they get some assistance. But what can the best doc do? I can see it now, "Roelly, your heart is 800 grams, Ramy, your heart is 900 grams. I recommend you guys lower the tren from 2 grams to 1800mg. Lasix at 40mg to start for the both of you. 50iu Lantus at night to control BG from the GH. Bader, here's a defibrillator for your gym". A responsible doc would say, "it's over, all you guys get out while you still can, you are all facing early death".

Be that as it may, Bader athletes are receiving more care and resources than bodybuilders in other parts of the world.

Maybe my source is wrong but I was told Dallas was using massive doses of EPO as well.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

^^^^^^
i copied this from another site that a member posted.

it appears that dallas might have not had those high test levels after all. i’m no scientist but you can research for yourself if it interests you. i’m a little confused about it, but i just thought i’d share. might save some people from shooting 10g of test a week [emoji2]

I know Phil didnt see eye to eye with a few people on here, but I for one, do miss his wealth of knowledge and opinion.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

^^^^^^
i copied this from another site that a member posted.

it appears that dallas might have not had those high test levels after all. i’m no scientist but you can research for yourself if it interests you. i’m a little confused about it, but i just thought i’d share. might save some people from shooting 10g of test a week [emoji2]

ummm..... comparing blood test ranges with urinary test ranges is retarded, completely different things

Even taking it at face value(which you shouldn't), the enormous epitest ratio shows its not even in the same universe as any one of those korean dudes

whoever wrote that was being dumb or more likely deliberately misleading

ummm..... comparing blood test ranges with urinary test ranges is retarded, completely different things

Even taking it at face value(which you shouldn't), the enormous epitest ratio shows its not even in the same universe as any one of those korean dudes

whoever wrote that was being dumb or more likely deliberately misleading

this is based on Dallas’s test being urinary not blood. it is thought that the test was done by urine on dallas. I think somewhere in the autopsy report clarifies that it was a urinary test.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
this is based on Dallas’s test being urinary not blood. it is thought that the test was done by urine on dallas. I think somewhere in the autopsy report clarifies that it was a urinary test.

**broken link removed**

If you look on the report is says it was blood from the femoral artery. No reason to use urine if blood is available, blood is more accurate anyhow.

When I helped my uncle do an autopsy we always took blood. On one girl we took it all. Blood,urine, and then fluid from her eye. You should have seen my face when they stuck a huge gauge needle right in her eye and sucked out the vitrious humour. The eye began to cave in from the lack of pressure. I asked him why they did that and he said it was to test for marijuana. The girl had not been careful and was running late to work during a lunch break. She didn't see the train coming down the tracks. She was only 22 years old.

Then I would stand corrected

was going by toxicology report stating femoral blood as the sample, but that is for specimen 40671529,

but does look like the steroid panel is specimen 40671530, likely a urine panel? says it was revised to add but then doesn't label it on the actual page not very clear

so, cruising on 200mg test?? lol

yeah I really don’t know what’s going on with the testing or report. all this lab report, testing stuff is beyond my level of intelligence. I just thought Id throw this out there for you guys to figure out for whoever maybe interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear