over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I would stand corrected

was going by toxicology report stating femoral blood as the sample, but that is for specimen 40671529,

but does look like the steroid panel is specimen 40671530, likely a urine panel? says it was revised to add but then doesn't label it on the actual page not very clear

so, cruising on 200mg test?? lol

It is hard to tell by the report, but nowhere does it mention using a urine sample. Chances are it was drawn but may not have been used. Even if by some miracle he was only cruising on 200 mg/wk then it means nothing because he was obviously on a great deal more than that to have the organ growth he had and the advanced atherosclerosis. The T/epi ratio was off the charts anyhow, so that would indicate high levels in the blood.

"Most men have a ratio of T to E of 1:1, which means normal men have equal amounts of T and E in their blood. There is some normal ethnic and time of day variation in the normal T/E ratio (as low as 0.7:1 and as high as 1.3:1).
Statistics reveal that a ratio of up to 3.7:1 will capture 95 percent of all normal men, and a ratio of up to 5:1 will capture greater than 99 percent of all men. That’s why the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) allows up to 4:1 (so its test is at least 95 percent accurate) and the Nevada State Athletic Commission, the NCAA and some others allow up to 6:1 (for 99 percent accuracy). The whole goal is to not label someone a cheater when he or she isn’t. (Very, very rarely, some people are just freakishly high, but they have a ratio of less than 6:1)."

Dallas had a value of 130!!!

Medical Beat: What are T/E ratios? And why do cutoff limits vary? (Updated) | MMAjunkie

Look at the end of the test results on page 2, it says:

"PLEASE NOTE:This is a revised report. Previous report on 09/07/17 did not indicate anabolic steroid panel on urine."

Then the next page has the steroid panel with a different specimen number, does not state the source of that specimen so yeah its not very clearly labelled but that looks to me that it likely is a urine panel, I think swiper is correct.

I agree the effects are clearly from years of various dosages so this result means nothing, but it does look to me like it was not super high doses at the time

As for epitest, i could easily see 200-300mg test getting many people 2-3x the normal range if taken near peak levels, and given the epitest would be near zero that makes it easy to get a huge ratio

the unknown however is that the steroid panel was positive for trenbolone metabolites, but this doesn't give a level, nor tell us if there was currently tren itself in the blood or just metabolites left over, i think tren has a quite long detection time

who knows, low test high tren haha:D

As for epitest, i could easily see 200-300mg test getting many people 2-3x the normal range if taken near peak levels, and given the epitest would be near zero that makes it easy to get a huge ratio

200-300 mg test would probably put someone at no more than 12:1. 100 mg/wk test is a normal HRT dose and that might put you at the upper range of 4:1. A dose of 300 mg/wk would be 3x the normal, so figure maybe 12:1 tops. MMA fighters are getting busted and it is a big deal if they are 14:1. 130:1 is a whole other universe! Even if it was the day after injection you would think it would be no more than 24:1. It probably wouldn't be that high though. The ester has to break down,unless he was injecting test base.

Last edited:
200-300 mg test would probably put someone at no more than 12:1. 100 mg/wk test is a normal HRT dose and that might put you at the upper range of 4:1. A dose of 300 mg/wk would be 3x the normal, so figure maybe 12:1 tops. MMA fighters are getting busted and it is a big deal if they are 14:1. 130:1 is a whole other universe! Even if it was the day after injection you would think it would be no more than 24:1. It probably wouldn't be that high though. The ester has to break down,unless he was injecting test base.

But its a ratio, it could be super high because of super high test, or super low epitest, or both. only part is determined by the test, the other by your continued production of epitest, which would be both shut down, prob almost all TRT guys at 'natural' levels would fail that test

and its subject to alot of variation from person to person, look in that study swiper posted, natural epitest levels ranged from 0.12 to 99.46, hell of a range, obviously all those guys ratios were in line, the low epi had low test, but that goes out the window with exogenous, have 2 guys on trt of 80mg/wk, both likely to flunk the ratio test due to endogenous production dropping, but one might get a much larger ratio due to having the even lower level of epitest between the two.

Last edited:
Tried to edit again but too slow:confused:

Try to google urinary test levels and all you get is that korean study haha, the range is pretty huge due to some seemingly huge outliers, mean of 25, 75% all below 30ng/ml, but max of 173.92, so that max is a third of dallas, but it itself is way out of the norm in that little study

doesn't seem reliable for predicting blood levels

hmm what would get you a urine level of 550ng/ml, gram/week? something like that's my guess for now

No they use blood. Page 1 of 8 has the sample listed as a blood sample. That Korean thing has no merit here. Never heard of that before. I don't see why they would pull urine from a dead guy when his blood is right there.

Last edited:
I hate being the guy that says “I know a guy who told me this“ but from what I recently heard Dallas switched from Jenson to Chad and told Chad he wanted Ronnie’s exact protocol as he is the only pro with proportions and being able to grow like Ronnie. He also was using an astronomical amount of EPO. Again I have no proof of this I’m just going off what a friend told me who has connections in the industry.

I hate being the guy that says “I know a guy who told me this“ but from what I recently heard Dallas switched from Jenson to Chad and told Chad he wanted Ronnie’s exact protocol as he is the only pro with proportions and being able to grow like Ronnie. He also was using an astronomical amount of EPO. Again I have no proof of this I’m just going off what a friend told me who has connections in the industry.

a friend of mine who has inside information told me that Chad loaded both Ronnie and Dallas with rainbow trout..

every meal was rainbow trout

that's the secret.

what do u guys think?

a friend of mine who has inside information told me that Chad loaded both Ronnie and Dallas with rainbow trout..

every meal was rainbow trout

that's the secret.

what do u guys think?
We're discussing this over at evo

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Would the EPO be used because he was always out of breath? Seems scary to add that onto other things that raise hematocrit

I hate being that guy as well but I have been told about Chad injecting Ronnie with EPO in a hotel room before the O. This was mentioned earlier in this thread. I don't know if that is true but the original source is a very good one.

Would the EPO be used because he was always out of breath? Seems scary to add that onto other things that raise hematocrit

Enhanced athlete (Ameen Alai) have mentioned EPO in videos. He basically put it in his stack for ultimate growth/results. He said it was highly dangerous but it was a secret in the industry from back in the day.

Enhanced athlete (Ameen Alai) have mentioned EPO in videos. He basically put it in his stack for ultimate growth/results. He said it was highly dangerous but it was a secret in the industry from back in the day.

:eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtK0jsFpwQg"]EPO Erythropoietin in Bodybuilding | BOSTIN LOYD and Dr. Tony Huge - YouTube[/ame]

I would never use it. Obviously it is abused in endurance sports. In the video above they state it helps build new muscle satellite cells. It's great for muscle fullness and vascularity and of course muscle endurance. It will also increase appetite for obvious reasons. So all in all I can see why it is used when trying to gain size. Again though I would never use it. They mention in that video that certain coach (JOR) who trained Kevin Levrone and Dallas McCarvor (etc) used it for everyone when gaining size. So it's a valid point to bring up in this thread imo.

Last edited:
I hate being that guy as well but I have been told about Chad injecting Ronnie with EPO in a hotel room before the O. This was mentioned earlier in this thread. I don't know if that is true but the original source is a very good one.

Yea because EPO works instantly and the red blood cells magically appear within minutes :confused:

This would be like injecting test undecylenate before hitting the stage and expecting to see a difference

Yea because EPO works instantly and the red blood cells magically appear within minutes :confused:

This would be like injecting test undecylenate before hitting the stage and expecting to see a difference

Obviously it takes time to build up (a few weeks) but he may have been using it all through his prep and carried it on until the show. Again this source is a good one who has used EPO on his clients himself so knows what it is. I don't know why he used it so close to the show but that is what I was told. Perhaps it added to muscle fullness and vascularity in the hours post injection :confused: I have never used it and I am unsure what effect it could have in a few hours but again that is what the source said he saw.

Last edited:
I’ve heard this, I’ve heard that. Unless you’ve got proof, who cares what you’ve heard. Everyone seems to have heard some sort of ridiculousness (shout out rob)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using EPO in bodybuilders is STUPID and will NOT provide any special growth benefits. Most bodybuilders already have more than enough RBC's. Increasing them even further will only lead to serious (e.g. deadly) potential consequences.

There is no mechanism by which EPO is going to provide some magical effects on muscle growth. It was never the "secret" back in the day. It was imply ignorance running wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner