over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low trt range? Lmao

The test was 550 mg/ML

We test for testosterone levels in ng/dL

If you convert it his test levels were 55000 ng/dL

That's puts his test dose from 7-10 grams based on levels being 5-8 times your dose on average

All the way abuse like all pros,his autopsy just proved JJ and crews point that everyone bashes him for

Inb4 shit storm from people who don't read closely and can't do math

I think you mistyped by accident the bold above, and I think you meant ng/ml?

That said, you are correct, and thanks for catching that:cool:

converting ng/ml to ng/dl is 55,000!

I should have read Anthony's comments more thoroughly for mistakes before just accepting them. He is a douche, he made not only this error, but also the one earlier in regards to the liver and not the kidney.

Last edited:
Low trt range? Lmao

The test was 550 mg/ML

We test for testosterone levels in ng/dL

If you convert it his test levels were 55000 ng/dL

That's puts his test dose from 7-10 grams based on levels being 5-8 times your dose on average

All the way abuse like all pros,his autopsy just proved JJ and crews point that everyone bashes him for

Inb4 shit storm from people who don't read closely and can't do math

Hooooooly shit! I didn’t make the connection when I first read the report.

I think you mistyped by accident the bold above, and I think you meant ng/ml?

That said, you are correct, and thanks for catching that:cool:

converting ng/ml to ng/dl is 55,000!

I should have read Anthony's comments more thoroughly for mistakes before just accepting them. He is a douche, he made not only this error, but also the one earlier in regards to the liver and not the kidney.

Yea ng/ml, sorry. Auto correct on phone.

Steroid abuse killed him, who are we kidding. You don't drop dead at 26 from a heart attack, it's very rare, you have a better chance of getting hit by lighting or winning the lottery. Dallas has been known to be an abuser, and it killed him. Sucks. RIP.

Obvisoulsy NH. Trying to be funny.
This is Nothuman's own cycle he is on right now. He e-mailed it to me too. I refused to post it on the board though cos of moral reasons.

I am hashtag #LongvityCrewBro

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Steroid abuse killed him, who are we kidding. You don't drop dead at 26 from a heart attack, it's very rare, you have a better chance of getting hit by lighting or winning the lottery. Dallas has been known to be an abuser, and it killed him. Sucks. RIP.

Chode allegedly died from a heart attack at a very young age as well.

I know athletes have larger hearts than the average joe but his autopsy report states that his heart was 833 grams!?!? Through my personal dealings with cardiology I've been told the average heart size of a healthy male is 295-350 grams. It's my belief though that the clogged arteries are probably what killed him especially since it was noted that one was 'severe' and another 'moderate'.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22182983

I know athletes have larger hearts than the average joe but his autopsy report states that his heart was 833 grams!?!? Through my personal dealings with cardiology I've been told the average heart size of a healthy male is 295-350 grams. It's my belief though that the clogged arteries are probably what killed him especially since it was noted that one was 'severe' and another 'moderate'.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22182983
A 410 lb male lion has an average heart weighing 830 grams for reference sake.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is Nothuman's own cycle he is on right now. He e-mailed it to me too. I refused to post it on the board though cos of moral reasons.

I am hashtag #LongvityCrewBro

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Dammit man I told you this in confidence

I have trouble believing the 7-10 grams of test.

I mean, you would run out of sites before too long! 3cc’s right quad, 3cc’s left quad, 3cc’s right glute, 3cc’s left glute, 3cc’s right shoulder, 3cc’s left shoulder.....

The volume of stuff you would have to inject would be crazy to get 7-10 grams of testosterone in your system. After a while a guy would be just pure scar tissue. Just my random thoughts on it.

It's so much easier to blame his genetics though. So the abusers here will continue to slam tren like junkies not worrying because their genetics are so "good."

Enlarged kidneys are related to filtering massive amounts of blood. It's a compensation adaptation.
Steroids boost RBC's and greatly increase the volume of blood the kidneys have to filter. Combine high amounts of GH and forget it......the body shuts down no matter how great a person "thinks" their genetics are.

Last edited:
It's so much easier to blame his genetics though. So the abusers here will continue to slam tren like junkies not worrying because their genetics are so "good."

Enlarged kidneys are related to filtering massive amounts of blood. It's a compensation adaptation.
Steroids boost RBC's and greatly increase the volume of blood the kidneys have to filter. Combine high amounts of GH and forget it.

Well, it's been 3 pages and no one has blamed genetics yet so that's an improvement. I'm sure other forums are though.

Maybe it sped up the death but he was headed for an early grave regardless. So sad having a mentality that you are invincible when you're young. I think a lot of us can relate to a degree here.

Poor guy was being told by literally everyone how great he looks and how much potential he has, being called a future Mr. O, etc. and he wanted to prove everyone right.

Combine high amounts of GH and forget it......the body shuts down no matter how great a person "thinks" their genetics are.

well, in this case, Dallas had shit genetics for someone intent on abusing drugs.

in his thread, Big A states that these guys have the genes for not getting sick from these drugs.. they are basically those assholes who abuse their bodies with booze, meth, and cigarettes, and die in their sleep at 90

Dallas was not one of those people.

Can someone help me out with reading some of the findings on the report. Testosterone was 550 ng/ml epitestosterone was 4 and a ratio was 130. Doesn’t that mean his testosterone levels were normal? And did they measure how much tren was in his body. It doesn’t say anything about GH or insulin use but I’m guessing it was rather high, but he was negative on all orals. Was it possible he was getting worried about his health and stopped most things for the most part. I’m asking because I don’t know how to really read those results like others on here are more educated on. Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, you would run out of sites before too long! 3cc’s right quad, 3cc’s left quad, 3cc’s right glute, 3cc’s left glute, 3cc’s right shoulder, 3cc’s left shoulder.....

The volume of stuff you would have to inject would be crazy to get 7-10 grams of testosterone in your system. After a while a guy would be just pure scar tissue. Just my random thoughts on it.

I could see someone using a 5cc syringe eventually a forgoing to dangers of injecting too much oil at once.

Family history includes grand parents to cousins and everything in between so doubt many of us dont have a family history of health conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws