over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

car09013

Registered
https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/dallas-mccarver-autopsy-5ec5f959163d

Dallas McCarver, IFBB professional bodybuilder, died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.

Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.

Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened liver), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.

His testosterone levels were within normal range at the time of death, despite having an elevated epitestosterone level (indicating testosterone replacement, though not abuse per se). Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present.

Also noted (but neither tested for, nor listed as a contributing factor in Dallas’ death) was a prior history of hGH and insulin use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid was a time bomb. Had no business being that big.

RIP.

For the smarties on this board.

How does a 25 year old have that much significant plaque build up that it contributed to his death?

His heart size isn't a surprise given his overall size.

Thyroid carcinoma as well? [emoji46]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wow.....if I converted correctly....his liver weighed 10+ LBS. :(

Insane, but I know a few people close to Dallas and it is not surprising having heard his protocols. He must have known something is seriously wrong since his test levels were in normal range at time of passing but it was too late

Insane, but I know a few people close to Dallas and it is not surprising having heard his protocols. He must have known something is seriously wrong since his test levels were in normal range at time of passing but it was too late

we're listening... :eek:

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/dallas-mccarver-autopsy-5ec5f959163d

Dallas McCarver, IFBB professional bodybuilder, died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.
Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened liver), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.
His testosterone levels were within normal range at the time of death, despite having an elevated epitestosterone level (indicating testosterone replacement, though not abuse per se). Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present.
Also noted (but neither tested for, nor listed as a contributing factor in Dallas’ death) was a prior history of hGH and insulin use.

Uh oh, what excuses are people going to make this time?

Oh, man. That's awful :(. Well, it seems genetics plays largely into this one, combined with him being so large, and using a myriad of aas. RIP.

well it wasn't 400 test and 2iu gh, use your imagination, thing that stood out most to me was 2 vials of serostim per day (36iu)
Was Matt Jansen overseeing this protocol?

Also, holy diabetus

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

well it wasn't 400 test and 2iu gh, use your imagination, thing that stood out most to me was 2 vials of serostim per day (36iu)

36!!! That must have cost so much. Also makes sense given the autopsy.

Matt and Dallas didn't start working together till 2015, so I think this was prior.

Probably prior, the same friend went to one of Matts camps last year and nothing out of ordinary was recommended by Matt but I'm sure Dallas would have got a different protocol anyways vs my 200lb friend

I'm curios, an autopsy report must be public by law in the US or this is just some low life leaking this stuff?

Personalty i don't feel comfortable with this. Not that i have anything to do with it, but i feel kinda weird reading it. Maybe just me.

I'm not sure who he was working with at that time, this was a few years ago in TN
well in last say 3 years Dallas has been with Janson and then chad and then back with Jansen. So if had to put someone in front of firing squad its that twat piece of shit Jansen aka Mr do the hard stuff. Look what his hard stuff got poor kid to.

He spent a lot of time with Dallas.

When they got back to working he posted some of Dallas's stats lift or his body wt and he said, "the secret to this improvement is Dallas is having fun again, we back on" .

Fuck you with your fun Jansen. I hate that motherfucker with a vengeance.

Dallas was such a lovable young kid. Always had this huge smile on his face. You know he had love & kindness in his heart. He was not melicious sort. He just trusted these assholes & they pushed him so hard so fast for their own personal gain.

Even that snake singerman. all he cared about is his personal gain & his company redcon1. never will i buy their shit or recommend to anyone. Karma will bite them hard.

PJ is suffering & destroyed. singerman is next. They both conned public for their hard earned cash & selling underdosed supps.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner