over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Dead???

Yep verified.....jesus...shocking....sad

So sad.. People please start opening your eyes. I hate to see this but I hope this news hits home for a lot of people out there. Its simply not worth it, this man has only lived a 1/3 of his potential life, for what? To be big?!! wtf there is something wrong with us... so sad

shocking....NO

tragic and sad...YES

320 pounds of muscle so not shocking but truly sad.

This is a tragic. Not just because of his age but many things. He was in full growth mode. I watch him train on IG every single day. Him and Flex do 20 mini clips every day so although he was a stranger I felt like I was getting to know him more due to his constant videos through the day. Definitely one of my fav bodybuilders.

Perhaps he was with Josh or Flex at the time... maybe it happened late.

RIP

So sad.. People please start opening your eyes. I hate to see this but I hope this news hits home for a lot of people out there. Its simply not worth it, this man has only lived a 1/3 of his potential life, for what? To be big?!! wtf there is something wrong with us... so sad
While I do agree that the quest for size is a dangerous road, I think we need to see what really happened to this poor guy before we jump to any conclusions. Rest in peace.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

He presumably choked on food. If that was truly the case it could've still happened to him if he was 90LB. I'm not saying being huge is "not" bad. I'm saying if it is true he simply died due to sheer bad luck. People are jumping to conclusions way too quickly.

Either way Dallas will be missed. RIP.

Last edited:
While I do agree that the quest for size is a dangerous road, I think we need to see what really happened to this poor guy before we jump to any conclusions. Rest in peace.

Im not jumping to conclusions, its a well know medical fact that its terribly unhealthy to carry that kind of mass

He presumably choked on food. If that was truly the case it could've still happened to him if he was 90LB. I'm not saying being huge is "not" bad. I'm saying if it is true he simply died due to sheer bar luck. People are jumping to conclusions way too quickly.

Either way Dallas will be missed. RIP.

while you heard that, I heard insulin was the case, so who knows whats true. But I guarantee you its not healthy to carry that amount of mass

Very true and it should hit home to a lot of guys. But I think most of your members of promsucle are ok. Examples like this are different. How many guys do you see watching round well over 300 pounds of muscle all year. The amount of drugs many of these guys take is on a different level to x poster on here. Even things like many of these type of guys think nothing of treble dosing pre workouts due to their size and mentality. I watched Kai Greene treble scoop his pre workout on video and have 2 coffees which is just ridiculous... I wouldn't do half of that ever and I am known for my pre workouts.

Many on here do need to change the way they do things if they want to live pass 50. But let's not turn this thread into another one of those threads. Dallas will definitely be missed by many.

EDIT- If he did choke on his food that is just horrible and such a sad way to go. Even if that is the case the above still stands but again let's not go there as it's all we ever go on about on here.

Last edited:
Im not jumping to conclusions, its a well know medical fact that its terribly unhealthy to carry that kind of mass
Agreed but seems like u are saying it was the,mass and quest for it that was the cause of his demise when in fact it appears it had nothing to do with,it.

Unfortunately this is the bad part about social media. Everywhere is so eager to get the news out that probably half of us know before his family have been informed.

while you heard that, I heard insulin was the case, so who knows whats true. But I guarantee you its not healthy to carry that amount of mass

you think it was the "lantus protocol"...???

:cool:

Unfortunately this is the bad part about social media. Everywhere is so eager to get the news out that probably half of us know before his family have been informed.

This is where you are going to see 1000 people putting up youtube videos of "My take on......" to get clicks in the next 24 hours

Its kind of freaking sick

This is where you are going to see 1000 people putting up youtube videos of "My take on......" to get clicks in the next 24 hours

Its kind of freaking sick

It's truly sad. Just imagine finding out this way. That would be devastating.

Damn!!!! RIP ... way too young.

condolences to his loved ones.

Josh L found him in the kitchen on the floor with food in his mouth....wasnt breathing....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity