over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dam Stone Cold flew! real?

Um, not sure what you saw

That wasn't Tyson on the ground, I'm pretty sure that was somebody else.

Hard to see.

I'm sure that the push from Tyson was real.

you must be living on a cloud if you think a second of that was real... You should start with the WWE making no secret about it all being fake. Pro wrestling has never been real and anything that goes on there has never been real.

The only thing fake about it is it's scripted. Go in there and let any Big Name WWE wrestler manhandle and work you over for a few minutes and I bet you'll be singin' a new tune on how fake it is. :rolleyes: :D

Lets not forget the many life threatening injuries. Peace.

The acting is all fake, its all pre-determined… But the body slams, the choke holds, the chairs to the back, bodies being put thru tables, and the slammed faces into turn buckles, yes that’s all real.

The acting is all fake, its all pre-determined… But the body slams, the choke holds, the chairs to the back, bodies being put thru tables, and the slammed faces into turn buckles, yes that’s all real.

they're taught to do it in a safe way. kind of like a stuntman. they know when they're going to be slammed into a turn buckle and they bounce off it. if it's so real then why do they bang their foot on the floor when they punch someone to make noise? because they're not really punching them!!! i'm not saying whats happening out there doesn't take a toll on your body or hurt, but it is absolutely FAKE.

you must be living on a cloud if you think a second of that was real... You should start with the WWE making no secret about it all being fake. Pro wrestling has never been real and anything that goes on there has never been real.

theres no way its fake!!! your probably one of those A holes that try to tell people the easter bunny is fake to?

they're taught to do it in a safe way. kind of like a stuntman. they know when they're going to be slammed into a turn buckle and they bounce off it. if it's so real then why do they bang their foot on the floor when they punch someone to make noise? because they're not really punching them!!! i'm not saying whats happening out there doesn't take a toll on your body or hurt, but it is absolutely FAKE.

actually... you stomp to add extra sound because a real punch isnt that loud... however, if you want a punch to look good... you make contact, not trying to knock the guys head off, but enough to make it look tight. kicks and forearms are usually delivered pretty stiff.

and "safe" is a relative term

and please... say its "fake" to me or one of my brothers... im beggin ya... then get in the ring for 10 min and see how fake it feels.

actually... you stomp to add extra sound because a real punch isnt that loud... however, if you want a punch to look good... you make contact, not trying to knock the guys head off, but enough to make it look tight. kicks and forearms are usually delivered pretty stiff.

Well, I did boxing for many years and I can assure you that a punch given in that way is much less effective than a normal one. Boxers bleed during matches and they use gloves while these guys hit directly with their knuckles and they don't bleed...

and "safe" is a relative term

and please... say its "fake" to me or one of my brothers... im beggin ya... then get in the ring for 10 min and see how fake it feels.

Say what you want. Its entertainment not sport competition. Not saying you don't get hurt, BUT get into a MMA ring with pro fighters and see what you think. Thats fighting.

Not sure why you get so upset about the word fake. Its scripted.Thats no different then a acting performance. So in that since its fake, its not fake in the since people get hurt all the time.

I wouldn't say it's "fake", in the sense of there being no wear and tear on the body, because wrestlers do take a beating and it does take a toll on the body, but it is "staged" or "scripted".

I believe you are taking the wording the wrong way bro, no need in getting offended.

Classic RAW.

Theres no way Stone Cold flew backwards like a little GI Joe doll unless that was a very real push! Unless he had invisible cables straped to him and pulling him backwards!

Well, I did boxing for many years and I can assure you that a punch given in that way is much less effective than a normal one. Boxers bleed during matches and they use gloves while these guys hit directly with their knuckles and they don't bleed...

well yes... you arent trying to knock the guy out... it still doesnt feel like a tickle. and trust me... ive been busted open hardway from a punch in the ring more than a few times.

Say what you want. Its entertainment not sport competition. Not saying you don't get hurt, BUT get into a MMA ring with pro fighters and see what you think. Thats fighting.

Not sure why you get so upset about the word fake. Its scripted.Thats no different then a acting performance. So in that since its fake, its not fake in the since people get hurt all the time.

Been there, done that. Honestly if I was concerned with pain and injury I would do MMA full time rather than wrestle. Not to mention MMA fighters have a much lighter schedule and dont work injured for 300 days a year.

Fake is an offensive term to a wrestler. Period. Scripted is fine, its true... we know our finish when we get in there... But fake implies that what we do has no merit and that every injury we get, every wound, every death... is somehow "fake". You cant fake gravity, and those rings arent soft, nor is concrete. Not to mention while it IS entertainment... if you think that it isnt competition you are FARRRR from true... it is as much an athletic competition as anything else. Our performances and our looks make or break us...

I wouldn't say it's "fake", in the sense of there being no wear and tear on the body, because wrestlers do take a beating and it does take a toll on the body, but it is "staged" or "scripted".

I believe you are taking the wording the wrong way bro, no need in getting offended.

Would you walk up to Arnold and tell him "Damn man, what you do is fake, you arent a cyborg from the future?" I bleed, I sweat, I break bones, I spend weeks away from my family.... and thats all very, very real.

Last edited:
this girl that i dated used to be married to a fairly big name pro wrestler and i would venture to say that he suffered injuries at least equal to or surpassing what i assume a typical mma fighter would deal with.

they may not be punching to knock each other out like in MMA but they have very large men leaping from decent heights trying to "fake" an attack....when things go wrong, they can sometimes have very serious consequences.

im sure the push was real, the situation surrounding it is fake and scripted. theres no real animosity between the two. i would have figured by 2011 everyone knew this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws