over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit to Hell!!!!!!

Hopefully it's not a pec bro. Good luck with the recovery

Thank you. Its not real bad. But its gonna be prob 6-8 weeks before I get back swingin again.:mad:

I had a partial tear warming attempting 385 for 6, had done 440 or so a few weeks prior, trying to get 500 raw before my 45th birthday ... then POW, it happened. Felt like I was getting an electric shock in that area, but no bruising for a couple days then it was from my delt down below serratus, and all in my bicep.
No more flat bench for me after that. Also was advised by an ortho not to bother fixing it since it'd only be a slight cosmetic difference. So I did not, which I regret terribly. Now I have very noticable disfigurement on that side, even when my bf gets below 8%, in a shirt that pec looks a little droopy and sloppy. Dammit man!

Sorry to hear that. The doc must not have known how important looks were to you. I wish I had surgery on my left bicep when I tore it years ago. My left one looks flat now no matter how big it is.

Same shit happened to me bro, three times. I tear left side on decline bench. Couldnt bench shit for couple weeks, restarted benching slowly.. then boom, right side tear on flat bench. The feeling was like a tearing a towel in me.. No bruise nothing.. but washing my hands was painful.. It stopped tearing as soon as I stopped benching and switched to dumbells bro. Try it

Aint that a bitch! Sometimes you just cant win! I will prob keep doing it though... as I still have a couple more safety factors I can incorporate. Ive been relatively injury free for a long while because of implementing a good pre workout program..... so we will see. All it takes is to detatch something and then it will be a different story.

Curious to hear from all the people the tore their pecs, how wide of a grip did you take? I always hear of people tearing their pecs with wider grips, but never narrow ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironically I was using a very close grip.

Sorry to hear it BF.

As you know, injuries are part of the game if you train long enough. You can back stronger than before.

I wish you the best of luck in a full and quick recovery.

Thanks man. And yep..... its not a matter of if..... but when injuries will happen. Ive learned a few more things regarding volume and recovery and technique now and how my body reacts so Im going to try again only safer. Hope your injuries are healing good as well.

Last edited:
Tore my right pec 6 years ago and it started bruising the next day. Three weeks ago I thought I might have torn my left, but didn't hear the "tearing" sound I heard when I tore my right and my bicpes last year. Next day, no brusing but sore as hell. Day two, no bruising significantly less pain. By day 4, I though maybe I was in the clear and just strained in badly. Day 5, woke up and there was the bruising! Give it 4-5 days and see where you're at.

Tore my right pec 6 years ago and it started bruising the next day. Three weeks ago I thought I might have torn my left, but didn't hear the "tearing" sound I heard when I tore my right and my bicpes last year. Next day, no brusing but sore as hell. Day two, no bruising significantly less pain. By day 4, I though maybe I was in the clear and just strained in badly. Day 5, woke up and there was the bruising! Give it 4-5 days and see where you're at.[/QUOTE

Yeah..... First thing I did this morning was look in the mirror. Either way though I can tell this isn't going to just go away in a week. It def feels like a tear but now feels more in the pec delt tie in.(Whatever that is called) Actually it spans a pretty long area of about 3 inches(The acute pain)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws