over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit

Tough job to have, those drug addicts are insane

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear about the injury and I hope it's a fast recovery. Not sure why you were getting hate at the start of the thread. I saw a video of a guy fucked up running towards cops and they shot him about 5 times and he just kept going like a wild animal but was soon dead on the floor. I know it's a major issue in certain parts of the US so you probably come across people like that a lot. Sounds good with the leg training. Stopping everything will make you feel down so it's good to have a goal whilst your upper body heals.

That’s insane. I work construction and I could never see that happening on a job.
Iv worked a lot of construction and have seen lots of fights at work. Iv kicked a few guys asses in the woods that’s for sure. I’m not sure where you live but where I’m at the guys will fight at the drop of a hat for being looked at funny. Pacific Northwest is the Wild West. Hats off to the bounty hunter. My lil brother did that for many years after the marine corp. he enjoyed it.

Well damn what do you expect? You literally chose one of the stupidest jobs possible. People are insane.
That’s quite possibly one of the most retarded statements Iv ever heard a human make. You sound like you definitely lack a set of testicles. It’s evident there is no one out there in the world that would ever rely on you in a gunfight....

Sorry to hear Heavy. I work heavy labor so I’ve had many work related surgeries, torn rotator/bicep tendon and hernia most recent and I’m recovering now. Keep your head up, the gym will always be there. I’m slowly coming back now, don’t rush it.

Dont stress the clown either, he does it on purpose to get attention. He is an anarchist type, hates cops etc. I have no time for people like that.

I bounced for a few years and I wasn’t the guy watching on the sidelines. I was an asshole back then and looked to fight every night lol. And honestly as many people I fucked up id go home home hurting constantly. Broke my hand twice and assorted injuries everywhere else. Guns pulled on me, shots fired in the club, got jumped and beaten all sorts of shit, I look back and laugh honestly. No way would I be involved in anything like that nowadays, I commend you for doing what you do, it’s a necessary evil.

And wholeheartedly agree on dealing with people all junked up. Even just regular drunks. Some of them easy as shit to deal with, they just go to sleep. But you catch the wrong one on the wrong shit and it’s hell on earth. Been there. Takes 4 guys to put them out.

This is why I respect cops, COs, bounties etc. it’s not easy at all. The average person has no concept of what really goes on or how quickly things can escalate. This is why shoot to kill is a thing, hyped up drug addicts can close distance on you in a second and take your life with little effort. People need to wake up.

All the best to you HH
Back mid 80's bounced at the biggest bar on east cost located Baltimore Md called Hammer Jacks. It was an old warehouse made into a two story bar. Some crazy MFer's in that place. Out of all, the one that gave me a fit was a biker girl high on meth.

Back mid 80's bounced at the biggest bar on east cost located Baltimore Md called Hammer Jacks. It was an old warehouse made into a two story bar. Some crazy MFer's in that place. Out of all, the one that gave me a fit was a biker girl high on meth.
Love that place, saw Kix there many years ago!

I have a detached upper long head tendon on my left arm. When it happened it looked alot like yours.
I was rehabbing from my 3rd shoulder surgery at the time. I wish I could say I was doing something exciting like you but the truth is I simply opened the front door to my building and it popped.
The surgeon elected to not reattach it. That was in 2003. My left arm is now about 10% weaker than the right.
I wish you the best of luck with it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity