over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit

Appreciate what u do man! It takes guts to do a job like that cause anything can happen at any time. So I applaud u for doing it and hope all goes well in your recovery

Well damn what do you expect? You literally chose one of the stupidest jobs possible. People are insane.

Your post is insane.

It's like saying to a correctional officer after he gets injured from an inmate '' well damn what do you expect? you literally chose one of the stupidest jobs possible.''

After this post....Whenever I see the name Matsuo Munefusa in a thread the first thing that will come to my mind is BITCH.

Please refrain from calling out names on this thread to each other. If you can't say something nice, move on.

I did security, bouncing work and bodyguard many years ago. I use to put guys in rare naked holds and it puts a lot of strain on you depending on individual. Back when I did in the 80s, people were high as kites on cocaine. Some were out of control to the point, you get hurt even when you win. I have some scars to prove that.

Best thing now is to rest and let that heal. It sucks when you can't train, but I had to back off a few times to heal. Hopefully you were recover fast, but don't push to much. Gym will be there all your life. Sucks, but life goes on and you will be OK. Not to be bleak, but it could have been worse. I saw a guy high on PCP jump out of a third story window. Some have unbelievable strength for puny guys on drugs.

Rest up and get well soon. 🙏

Well....4 weeks into my return to the gym and up 22 pounds, and now here I am sitting in the hospital with a torn bicep and possibly a fractured hand after fighting a guy on the job today. Fuck my life
Sorry brother Heal up. get back in the fight.

Thanks Pesty. Appreciate that. Same for me. I’ve made a living off my body my whole adult life from fighting in cages, bouncing at clubs, and now this. I’m gonna fight to get the surgery done if necessary and heal up. Probably gonna try to train legs a few days a week since they need some work anyways.

So it’s cool the dude assaulted me because I chose this job? Fuck you dickhead
Self defense . You did nothing wrong by defending yourself. Hopefully you can recover soon because it sucks to tear a muscle in a freak accident

I just strained my quad on the leg press 2 days ago :(

Thanks Pesty. Appreciate that. Same for me. I’ve made a living off my body my whole adult life from fighting in cages, bouncing at clubs, and now this. I’m gonna fight to get the surgery done if necessary and heal up. Probably gonna try to train legs a few days a week since they need some work anyways.

Plan on utilizing any tb500 or bpc?

Plan on utilizing any tb500 or bpc?
You know I’ve never used tb500....but I used bpc to heal some tennis elbow and a few other injuries and I’m definitely gonna run some post surgery

Your post is insane.

It's like saying to a correctional officer after he gets injured from an inmate '' well damn what do you expect? you literally chose one of the stupidest jobs possible.''

After this post....Whenever I see the name Matsuo Munefusa in a thread the first thing that will come to my mind is BITCH.

Every job or activity has its risks, if you go to war, you must assume that you may be killed or seriously injured. And you can not blame anyone, not even the attacker, you are just a victim of circumstances and for living in a material reality.

Sure....but I have no problem with the cops. They’re just doing their jobs. Even if they bust me. I’m the one who’s doing wrong Lol, technically everyone here who buys and sells drugs is criminal.

I’m 38 years old. I’m part owner of the company so I’m paid my salary...as well as ten percent of every bond I personally recover, and a smaller percentage of any bond my guys recover. So for a 150k bond I get 15k for bringing him in
Hey heavyhitter... hope all goes well.
You ever met Dog The Bounty Hunter?

MS

Hey heavyhitter... hope all goes well.
You ever met Dog The Bounty Hunter?

MS
I never did.....but one of the guys I know down in Tucson met him when he was coming up to Vegas to find War machine after he assaulted Christy Mack

Every job or activity has its risks, if you go to war, you must assume that you may be killed or seriously injured. And you can not blame anyone, not even the attacker, you are just a victim of circumstances and for living in a material reality.
OK.I agree with your post until the period after ''injured'' but what does your statement have to do with anything I posted?

The point is someone has to do ''THAT'' job. ''well what did you expect?'' can be applied to anything in your theory.

Roofer doing tear off falls off the roof and dies ''well what did you expect?''

My Aunt lost her child.I should have said to her ''well what did you expect''?

Your wife dies in a car crash ''well what did you expect?''

When someone is going through something saying ''well what did you expect?'' will get you into some shit.

Not something he would say to someone's face that's for sure.It's something a ****H would say behind a keyboard.

OK.I agree with your post until the period after ''injured'' but what does your statement have to do with anything I posted?

The point is someone has to do ''THAT'' job. ''well what did you expect?'' can be applied to anything in your theory.

Roofer doing tear off falls off the roof and dies ''well what did you expect?''

My Aunt lost her child.I should have said to her ''well what did you expect''?

Your wife dies in a car crash ''well what did you expect?''

When someone is going through something saying ''well what did you expect?'' will get you into some shit.

Not something he would say to someone's face that's for sure.It's something a ****H would say behind a keyboard.

The world is a dangerous place, if you get some tickets taking risks, you should expect to suffer the consequences, that's all.

Yes, if you take tons of gear and damages your health, well, what do you expect?

If you injure and tear a muscle looking for new RPM, what do you expect? It's the deal thay people makes as a powerlifter, strongman, etc...

It may not be what you want to hear, but it is a simple statement of reality, some actions can have negative consequences. If you are okay with that deal, you shouldn't feel bothered.

The third leading cause of deaths in America are Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040.

In case you don't know what unintentional is, look it up in the dictionary, other then that, let's feel at least some compassion to someone who got hurt unintentionally. I am sure he doesn't go to his job everyday saying, "Hey what can I do to get hurt today?"

That’s the plan. I’m 6’1’’ so more leg size is something I’m always gonna need. Any advice on maybe some way to hit them 3 times weekly and still recover?
Paul Anderson trained legs hard after breaking his wrist doing squat cleans. When he went back to pressing it was higher than before the accident.

Certain jobs have inherent risks. I've broken my legs 5 times combined, rupture the same Achilles twice before replacing it, broke a hip, tore a pec, biceps, rotator cuff, dislocated both shoulders twice, broke my back and absorbed the shattered the bottom 1/3 of a vertebrae, plus multiple concussions.

"The deed is all, not the glory" For me the job is the reward and I do well enough financially.

I’ve got a surgical consult tomorrow morning. It looks to be a full distal tear they said but it may be a fight with workmans comp covering the surgery or not as I know of lot of insurance companies deny those surgeries as cosmetic. Apparently I have a ligament tear in my index metatarsal as well. I’m not sure of the seriousness of that one or whether it may require surgery also. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow

You look like you have a proximal biceps tear. If distally torn your bicep would roll up toward your chest but yours seems like its down by your elbow. And the hand is a complicated apparatus. Some of the ligaments are needed to flex the finger and grip.

Good luck with your consult. Let us know what you're told.

Paul Anderson trained legs hard after breaking his wrist doing squat cleans. When he went back to pressing it was higher than before the accident.
You know I’ve heard that before. Something about the body compensating and becoming stronger as a whole when training legs hard. I’m gonna be giving it a go

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws