over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn back surgery

Just be real careful and start back lighter than you want to on things like squats and deadlifts. Do sets of 20 reps where you feel like you could maybe do a couple more reps at the end, but stop. Your back issue seems similar to mine. The worst ive hurt it in the past few years has been from doing just regular every day crap. Like the time I bent over to put gasoline into the lawn mower. Back then I avoided all exercises that put stress on my low back. I hurt it so bad that I was in bad pain for over 1 week, just from pouring some gas.
I agree it's always the stupid shit that hurts your back, I went on a walk the other day and my hamstrings were a little tight so I bent over just to give them a little stretch and when I came back up I felt a pinch and its hurt for the last week, when I was at PT on my shoulder today, I told the lady my back hurt so we did some shoulder stretches and then she massaged my lower back, the side of my hip and the upper part of my glute, it kinda hurt but it was that good hurt. The sciatic nerve pain runs through my glute, down my leg, and into my calf.

I will definitely take it easy and be careful getting back into exercise.

Thanks for all the information you have shared about your own health, I am hoping my wife will start taking Curcumin and see if it help with some of her inflammation issues.

What dose of Curcumin have you been taking?

Any time! I've always been on the conservative side with Curcumin because it's two sided. On one hand it can help with inflammation but on the other if it stimulates the immune system too much, it makes the disease worse and counter acts the biologic. I've never been anywhere close to the 8 grams the article lists as a max dose. One thing that I stumbled upon that has helped with pain, outside of my SI Joints, is higher dosed vitamin D3. I wanted to see how much D3 one could safely take. I found a study where there were three groups, placebo for one year, 25,000iu's for one year and 50,000iu's for one year. No adverse effects were seen in either of the non placebo groups. I started taking 6,000iu's 2x day and I found that it helped with pain as well as general health.

Saw the surgeon today. Wants to do lumbar foraminotomy with discectomy? Y’all know I can’t spell. Anyone have any luck with this?
That is a classic spinal decompression surgery without fusion. If this was recommended it is very likely you are way past pursuing epidural injections or facet blocks. There is likely some anatomy that will be relentless in causing your pain. I am a big fan of beginning at the beginning which would be pain management, injections, rhizotomy, etc. Many consider a second opinion if this is not urgent.

Any time! I've always been on the conservative side with Curcumin because it's two sided. On one hand it can help with inflammation but on the other if it stimulates the immune system too much, it makes the disease worse and counter acts the biologic. I've never been anywhere close to the 8 grams the article lists as a max dose. One thing that I stumbled upon that has helped with pain, outside of my SI Joints, is higher dosed vitamin D3. I wanted to see how much D3 one could safely take. I found a study where there were three groups, placebo for one year, 25,000iu's for one year and 50,000iu's for one year. No adverse effects were seen in either of the non placebo groups. I started taking 6,000iu's 2x day and I found that it helped with pain as well as general health.
Don’t they usually prescribe something like 30,000 or 50,000 iu to start for low vitamin d levels?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws