over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn it all another one down.....

Just like a job search

Network. Interview without fear of rejection. Market yourself. It's all a game. Be nice to everyone. And just like you and me, no one is perfect. I'll bet at some point you cut and ran on someone. Who hasn't. It doesn't make you a bad person. Just human.

Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel.

Do what the old, fat retired guys do!

Go to a 3rd world country like Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuala, Colombia or even Brazil and see how easy it'll be to get yourself one Super Hot, Super Horny babe who just wants a guy who's fun for companionship or more!

They're not Americanized, Judgemental and Spoiled like 90% of these females are from here!

I think we all have been there. But don't let it get to you, seriously they win twice then. She isn't thinking about you anymore, so why let her influence your life after the fact. Ya I know it sounds easier to say then do - but like others of said, try keeping busy, check out online dating or something.

Its ok to be mad, but don't let bad people/women turn you into a bad man.

you can dissect these kinds of situations all frigging day and night or you can come to the conclusion that I did.......females cannot be trusted .....theyre just as bad as guys....much worse in certain areas....flighty, prone to hormonal emotional driven fits of insanity and just plain nuts ...period. If you find yourself with one you think is any different than that......just give it some time......they all flip one day.....im only 40 and have already decided I only care about a female for one thing....guess what that is......i know that's unfortunate and could make you throw away a potentially good thing.....but that's a chance I'm willing to take.....thats what being with 2 or 3 psychos will do to a guy.....

fuck damn! i am currently feeling this way!:banghead:

i gota agree with everything no1bastard has said................im 44, and if i live the rest of my days alone, so be it..............im sick of women to be honest with ya, im a decent guy, its never enuff

ive always done right by a girl, and here i am single, so ,now, i think its time to start just banging them and blowing them off

damn! i guess what i am feeling is not abnormal!

man im totaly with you bro, and i have to vent here a bit too, i havent been in a relationship in a long time now, few dates here and there and then thats it, latley ive been feeling like theres somthing wrong with me, but at the same time , i am kinda of a shy guy or a chill guy as i would say and just not that agressive as its a numbers game, and can be a little picky as well. but a positive way for u of looking at it is that you did have a relationship for a little while. i try to look at some positive things like you could have it worse like a missing eye or arm, or be burned all over your body and this could be even worse. im glad you vented on it as i relate with ya bro, im hoping one of these days something good will come along and i ll treat her like a queen, but lately i havent even been given the chance, they say relationships are hard but man dating is way more frustrating!!! it sucks hows there no hard rules in dating only like typical guidlines as sometimes i feel unsure of the wright way of getting a girl. it also sucks for me as im jobless and pretty broke, and taking a girl out and showing her a nice time is my style but i cant afford it, i can only really do a coffee date. so im trying to find a girl that will be more in me for the longer run. ive taken a few girl out for dinner or drinks and have spent between 50 and 100 each time and then thats it, when i thought it went very well, thats the part that really hits me. and on top of that it seems like every time i turn around i see some hot ass chick that i would treat like a queen, and there with some banged up looking dude, thats prob no better than me finicially, but maybe its natural to think that. i think im a decently good looking guy, in school and trying to better the future, so i feel like as if im missing somthing on what i should be doing, as i have been getting out there and trying just no success. it really makes me wonder how some of them get these girls and i feel like im over here looking stupid being single. i say to myslef man if she would have only gave me a chance first. it seems to be alot about timing on getting a girl, then all the above. the last girl i was with we both were really close and maybe to say in love, but not for too long as she just eventually seemed to believe that i had somthing else on the side and i truley didnt, it really sucks if a girl really thinks that cuz its hard to prove that your not, as you cant be together 24/7, i tried everything that could come to mind as letting her always know where i was and with. but now trying to find a girl that is not even crazy hot but just a decently good looking gilr and having even one similiar interest seems to be a hard find. i hate getn numbers and no reply, but i was asking myslef is it worse to not even been given a chance by the girl or be used to say by going out with ya for drinks or dinner when they may have had no intention on dating you, and youll never know. life can be hard but as they say it can be worse, does anyone here agree or disagree with me on any of this, is there any points youd give me, feel free to ask any questions, im all open ears to ya bro, keep it real,

speed

Just wanted to start off by saying there are good women out there, also crazy psycho women as well. There are also good men & bad men. I want to tell you all my story & I'll try to cut to the chase. I was dating the woman of my dreams for several years. I was so happy that she wanted me, that she actually chose me!!! She was & still is so special to me. She is beautiful, smart, talented & extremely passionate about everything she focuses on. We got into a million arguements over the years until finally she'd had enough. She broke up with me & I knew as time went on, she wasn't coming back. It was little petty arguments about crap that seemed insignificant to me. I always felt like I never did anything right for her. She was so unhappy. As time went on without her, days turned into weeks & then months, I had alot of time to reflect on our relationship. I'm not one to focus on the negative but let's face it, I lost the girl of my dreams. She slipped out of my life but not out of my heart. I felt empty, lost almost. Nothing mattered to me anymore. I even contemplated suicide. Finally I realized something. She loved me & supported me completely. It was always about me. My workouts, my supplements, my juice, my mood swings. I was always tired. Sure, we get on this site and act as if our lives are the most important things. But all of this doesn't matter if I didn't have her in my life. Do we ever ask what a good romantic night would consist of? Which flowers are the best for showing our love, what does a woman really want to be happy? We call them spoiled Americans. I personally appreciated her for her strong mind but I was the one being selfish. I didn't give her what she needed & she was smart enough to realize it before her life slipped away. I was so bold with my ego, I knew I was right, she was being unreasonable, it's all about me. Why doesn't she get that? She just wanted to know that she was important to me as well but I was too stubborn to give that to her. A few months ago we ran into each other. Guess what? I apologized to her & showed her that I understood & we are back together. I thank God everyday for giving me this final opportunity to be with the woman I knew I couldn't live without. I'm not saying that some of you aren't the "good guys" who always get screwed over. I'm just saying that is not always how it is even if we lie to ourselves & say it is, we lose out on another just as important dream. If you truly want to be alone & are happy that way, good for you. If you are being arrogant & cocky & think the world owes you, I hope you come to your senses. I'm not a wimp so no put-downs here. I'm just trying to keep it real with all of you. This isn't a woman bashing sight is it? Men are typically not the victims. Girlfriends & wives sacrifice alot so that you can train & eat right, etc. I'm just saying that maybe we should appreciate them & stop trying to convince ourselves that it's all about us!!:lightbulb:

thats awesome bro, what did you do to change yourself?

. ive taken a few girl out for dinner or drinks and have spent between 50 and 100 each time and then thats it,
You guys are crazy. Gay guy here. I have spent $0 to meet an incredible guy. Girls suck, they are after your money, and they will always value your feelings for them them based on how much you spend. Forget the size of your muscles....women want a huge wallet, not huge biceps, let's face it. Give it up. Don't get married and get stuck with a lifetime of this.

My current boyfriend...we can get takeout from McDonald's and eat it in the park and he is charmed. Try that with your "woman".

You guys are crazy. Gay guy here. I have spent $0 to meet an incredible guy. Girls suck, they are after your money, and they will always value your feelings for them them based on how much you spend. Forget the size of your muscles....women want a huge wallet, not huge biceps, let's face it. Give it up. Don't get married and get stuck with a lifetime of this.

My current boyfriend...we can get takeout from McDonald's and eat it in the park and he is charmed. Try that with your "woman".

sometimes i wonder about this, ??? i spent thousands on my gf i mean lots of money; but seems it was never appreciate it!

well your wrigth in the sense that you should not have to spend a cent, i dont know much about how it would differ much in expectations for same sex dating, its def about the wallet, and not the muscles as ive seen some scrawny dudes with some hot chicks, but there all dif

I changed because I needed her in my life. I blamed her too, my ego had to be preserved at all costs!!!! So she turned you gay. Really? That's bs man. Maybe you weren't meeting her needs because you had other stuff on your mind -such as the same sex? Some women are gold diggers. I have to say I helped my gf alot financially. She needed my help. She was struggling. She put up with so much of my crap. She stayed by my side hoping someday I would treat her how she wanted to be treated. I never changed. I gave what I wanted to give no matter how she felt & then one day I lost her. Blame the woman if she's a heartless bitch. If you had a good woman & you screwed it up & you don't wake up, you will never have another chance. By the way, a gold digger will stay with you even if you're being a jerk. If it is truly about the money. When I met my gf, I knew she would push me to be a better man. Thing is, I never had the motivation to do it and she wouldn't accept that. End of story. All women are not bitches dude. I have a beautiful woman. I can bring out the best & the worst in her. I know that now. Thank God she didn't give up on me.

So she turned you gay. Really? That's bs man. Maybe you weren't meeting her needs because you had other stuff on your mind -such as the same sex?

What are you talking about?!?! No one TURNED gay here. Can you not read?

Sorry guy. Thought since you said you are gay & you think women are the devil, not your exact words but definitely implied, that you had been with women & decided that men were the right choice. Didn't mean to offend you.

I changed because I needed her in my life. I blamed her too, my ego had to be preserved at all costs!!!! So she turned you gay. Really? That's bs man. Maybe you weren't meeting her needs because you had other stuff on your mind -such as the same sex? Some women are gold diggers. I have to say I helped my gf alot financially. She needed my help. She was struggling. She put up with so much of my crap. She stayed by my side hoping someday I would treat her how she wanted to be treated. I never changed. I gave what I wanted to give no matter how she felt & then one day I lost her. Blame the woman if she's a heartless bitch. If you had a good woman & you screwed it up & you don't wake up, you will never have another chance. By the way, a gold digger will stay with you even if you're being a jerk. If it is truly about the money. When I met my gf, I knew she would push me to be a better man. Thing is, I never had the motivation to do it and she wouldn't accept that. End of story. All women are not bitches dude. I have a beautiful woman. I can bring out the best & the worst in her. I know that now. Thank God she didn't give up on me.

this all sounds so familiar, the previous one too, hum i wonder? you sound like someone i used to love. she makes too many assumptions about me, you just can't assume something before you know the story!!!

I'm sorry MexBeast, that your relationship didn't work out with whoever. I was trying to tell you my story. I thought maybe someone might benefit from it. Most of the words are through my gf's eyes. I never agreed with her but I do now. I had to get real with myself & my life. Sure I'm ripped. I thought that meant I was a man. That isn't what makes you a man. I wish you all the best.

I'm sorry MexBeast, that your relationship didn't work out with whoever. I was trying to tell you my story. I thought maybe someone might benefit from it. Most of the words are through my gf's eyes. I never agreed with her but I do now. I had to get real with myself & my life. Sure I'm ripped. I thought that meant I was a man. That isn't what makes you a man. I wish you all the best.

thank you; but it all sounds exactly like what she would tell me!:( that woman was so good to me; that's why i fell in love with her. oh well, live and learn! fuck this fkn life!!!:banghead:

oh well, live and learn! fuck this fkn life!!!:banghead:
Wow. Most of the women I talk to just want a guy who'll hold down a damn job and help around the house once in a while...

My girl doesn't care about the size of wallet (or much about my emotions for that matter). She's sensitive enough, but not a basketcase. She's hot and fun and I'm not subjected to a McPenis Fillet at the end of the day. Actually, the only thing she can't get enough of is riding my ****. Let's not start sucking dicks here just yet.

Mexbeast, you have to accept responsibility for half of what happened here. Chances are, you were both so horribly insecure that you went into this ill-prepared and just couldn't feed each others' need for some approval/affirmation.

"Sure I'm ripped. I thought that meant I was a man. That isn't what makes you a man." You just came to the realization that being a man had nothing to do with bodyfat? What happened to cause this? Did you turn 13? Seriously, where in the hell did you get the idea that a man has to be ripped? All the greatest men and heroes of our time and I never thought once, "Wow. That dude is ripped."

Before you start saying all women are ****ed, be sure to keep in mind that there are girls lining up to not be with guys like yourselves.

Wow. Most of the women I talk to just want a guy who'll hold down a damn job and help around the house once in a while...

My girl doesn't care about the size of wallet (or much about my emotions for that matter). She's sensitive enough, but not a basketcase. She's hot and fun and I'm not subjected to a McPenis Fillet at the end of the day. Actually, the only thing she can't get enough of is riding my ****. Let's not start sucking dicks here just yet.

Mexbeast, you have to accept responsibility for half of what happened here. Chances are, you were both so horribly insecure that you went into this ill-prepared and just couldn't feed each others' need for some approval/affirmation.

Before you start saying all women are ****ed, be sure to keep in mind that there are girls lining up to not be with guys like yourselves.
yes i do feel responsible for my loss, i am just hurting and depressed! and no i don't hate women [i have a daughter] and i wish her the best in life and much success in all her dreams! i am just bitching sorry!

yes i do feel responsible for my loss, i am just hurting and depressed! and no i don't hate women [i have a daughter] and i wish her the best in life and much success in all her dreams! i am just bitching sorry!
Not fully responsible, but at least take half that's all. I know you're hurting and probably down on yourself but before you go beating your head against a wall, just remember that every ending is a new beginning. I know that's cheesy but seriously, take all the the time you need to mourn but not one second longer, dust yourself off, and get back in the game with all the new tools you learned on the last relationship.

It gets better, it really does. Scout's honor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws