over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DAMN IT HERNON

Fathead

Banned
I hate to put you on the spot but whats the reason you arent competeting again? Just looking at how freaking thick you are in those spouse pics makes me shake my head.

Sure your pasty white, not very attractive and have a bad haircut ( LOL) but Jesus dude your not far removed from your old self as you think.

Our mutual friend told me the day you took your shirt off his jaw hit the floor at the mass you had and how good it looked. He told me you were a good 6 months to a year away from being like TITUS again.

I guess the only way to get on your ass is to finally meet up with you in person like I have been threatening to the last 6 months.

Cmon tubby one more comeback I'm doing it and I'll be 37 in Feb.

No shit huh?

I know I saw the chest and I was shocked. I am with Fatty here, TIME to COME BACK PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Honestly

This might be the biggest and hardest that I have ever looked. I look fat in clothes here, but people are shocked when I take off my clothes. I need a tan, but I am not willing to get one. Hey, that hair style is coming back!!!!

Phil! Damnit, do it! Dont waste all that potential! Make Professionalmuscle proud (and famous!). :D

Another honestly

I love working out, but what happened to me with being set up and going to prison can never happen again, I just wont go through it again. I promised my my fiancee, my father and my girls that it was over. I have to keep that promise to them. I appreciate it though MikeS anf fatso, but I just lift for myself now.

Last edited:
Re: Another honestly

PHIL HERNON said:
I love working out, but what happened to me with being set up and going to prison can never happen again, I just wont go through it again. I promised my father and my girls that it was over. I have to keep that promise to them. I appreciate it though MikeS anf fatso, but I just lift for myself now.

I REALLY understand that Phil --- glad you could be strong to make that decision. Prison just changes you. It breaks your basic will of freedom... You feel caged and you either adapt or you begin despair.

Phil,

I totally understand the whole prison deal...IVAn and I have chatted about it, and it does not sound fun...family is the most important thing and all prison does it take that time away. Hey, we still know you could compete and hold your own.

PLUS

Phil still has a lot of marketing he has to do with his pump! See look below, here it is in all it's glory! LOLOL Sorry Phil I could not help it!:D :D :D

Attachments

• philpump.jpg
    philpump.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 688
Re: Another honestly

PHIL HERNON said:
I love working out, but what happened to me with being set up and going to prison can never happen again, I just wont go through it again. I promised my father and my girls that it was over. I have to keep that promise to them. I appreciate it though MikeS anf fatso, but I just lift for myself now.

Hey bro thats a mature decision. With the money that the sport pays, why risk all the legal and bodliy harm that would be necessary. Although we'd love to see you compete-there are more important things in life like family. Your still big as a house!

Phil - my respect for you just went up 10 fold, and it was already pretty damn high to start with.

Oh, and fuck Titus - that ass said in his MD interview that he knew you wouldn't have any sort of career in BB when you beat his ass and he walked off stage like a punk. Whatever.

mucho props to you bro,

DrG

I think PHIL would be a great spokesperson for the sport, he is educated, and not afraid to speak his mind. Get rid of WAYNE DILIMA and have Phil handle the promotions. I am sure we would see an increase in pay outs and more of them to more athletes that deserve the, and PHIL would not try to fatten his pockets at the expense of the athletes.

All right

It was worth the try although I do not get the reasoning behind it.

Re: Re: Another honestly

Ivan said:

I REALLY understand that Phil --- glad you could be strong to make that decision. Prison just changes you. It breaks your basic will of freedom... You feel caged and you either adapt or you begin despair.

yea u dont take anything for granted much after prision.

I wondered the same thing Phil is huge and not far from being able to do some damage in my opinion. You have accomplished though what some of us have only dreamed about at one time and done it definately a class act family first true to that man.

I think if you wanted to though you could do extremely well with guest appearences I know I would be first in line.:) Hopefully get a free door prize special treatment since were family here as well. MM

Phil the teacher

To all,

On a daily basis I see Phil's incredible skill at getting ordinary people to go way beyond their preconceived abilities. His knowledge and direct approach won’t allow for any sloppy exercise B.S.

Today at the gym I saw an almost 70-year-old lady flexing in the mirror. Of course Phil was standing right behind her. She had a major operation less then 6 months ago and here she is flexing in front of a mirror and looking quite fit!

What Phil might have left behind in pro-bodybuilding; he brings to the world of training others! The world of personal training is better because of this.

A warning to any new client of Phil’s:

Never work your abs before a training session with Phil! He will have you laughing so hard you will feel like you cracked your ribs.

One more warning:

Don't buy the pump, mine broke and Phil won't give me my money back! ha ha ha

Brent D.

phil's my boy.. not everyone can pull off the white shirt and khaki short thing but, when i saw that i got the screamin' thigh sweats.. lol i would love to see him just get as freaky as possible and just get his ass in the magazines again..he already has a ton of size so it would not take long at all. not competing..just being a freak..a comeback of sorts..plus, i would love for titus to see him in all his glory..maybe that would shut him up (titus). the money of pro bodybuilding is not worth the risk to phil and i respect that but, there is money to be made being a freak..put out a video ect..a out of the ordinary training routine on tape ( dorian's blood and guts style video) would be a good seller. it would pay more than the penis pump ads.. btw, the pump works great..i went from 4 inches to 4.25 in only 6 months...5 inches here i come..

I GUARANTEE

If Phil made a video I would buy it. Philly --- I think this is a GREAT idea, you could circulate it on the boards --- and on the video you could be as BLUNT and no bullshit as possible...make it into a documentary -- how you eat, train, and even talk about juice -- just talk about it.... FINALLY a REAL video that us meatheads want to see.

I know if it was done this way (and not self-incriminating with the juice talk) you could make some bank bro! <--- even if it has to start on the boards...this has the potential to be HUGE --- you could even go as far as to tell the folks at home about behind the scenes in Pro Bbing, EVERYTHING... PHIL IT WOULD BE PRICELESS -- and when people see how THICK and FREAKY you are, MAN OH MAN, you will ruffle some feathers...

Last edited:
IVAN,

Great idea....but I would be wonder if his fellow BBing pros would be upset that he let the cat out of the bag??? We all know what happens behind closed doors, but to bring it out in the open for everyone to see???? WEll, I would like to own a copy too...but I could see some asshole reporter getting a hold of it and sharing his uneducated opinion on it. Some peoples kids don't know how to leave shit alone...HOw are things???

I want to come down and get some workouts in. You are more than welcome here anytime...

YOUR BUD

Good point Steak

CRAP I did not think about that....He could be clever and use strange words but again...some asshole always has to ruin it for everybody.:(

Well

I know Titus sort of and for the last 3 years I have seen him at whatever show he might be guesting at Phil seems to come up.

I saw him about a year ago at a show and I just mentioned hearing how Phil looked and a response of " fuck Phil" which I found odd. I know what happened to pugsly I was here when it happened in AZ so gym news travels fast.

Philip all I can say is from everyone I know that sees you tells me your a monster and the few that talk to you come away as fans saying how nice you are. I just think it's a shame one of the best physique's before it's time can't be on a stage kicking all the Titus, Ray's, Kamali's asses.

Hey Phil the "MO" is not coming back dude seriously.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear