over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn ! Phil Heath

I just saw him guest pose at the Southeastern USA. Awesome!! He is the future of bb'ing imo.

I dont think we'll be talking about dennis wolf that much anymore

I too seen and spoke with phil for a while at the southeastern. he is a very nice guy but looks like a damn cartoon character!!! (i told this to his face dont worry) but he IS the future. he IS just a freak or nature. look forward to seeing him progress in his career. he will be the next coleman for MANY years to come. you dont wantt o stand next to him hahahahah

Okay, now please watch your rhetoric because your trying to make me look like an ass and I wont stand for that shit. You're not important enough for me to fear you.

I told you in the PM this trainer's FIRST and LAST name. I told you that this trainer had several photos with him and Phil together. I told you that other people that worked with this trainer backed what this trainer claimed and saw Phil and this trainer together with their own eyes. Yet, youre hot to call me out and call me a "pretender?"

So you know someone that knows him too. Great, we're in the same boat. I dont see why youre so quick to come to Phil's defense when you have no personal stake at hand. In my post, I was praising his GENETICS and downplaying his gear use. So you have to call me out on that? You're not in Phil's camp and I am not either, and no harm was done. Phil's image is not being damaged any...in fact he is praised.

Now, Ive been very honest, polite, and open to you even though I dont owe you anything. I dont have any issues with you asking me my sources of info, Im happy to share, but you dont need to call anyone a pretender or bandwagoner. Its just not cool. If you want crap on me more thats your deal. Ive laid out my thoughts and Im done. I respect you for your dedication and loyalty to this sport. I understand that youre trying preserve the truth about our fellow BBers. Thats great, keep it at that and leave the rest out of it.

I don't think I came across as clearly as I could have: I wasn't saying YOU were the bullshitter. I am saying the guy that you are referring to and gave me the name of is full of shit. Now, I can post his name and flat out call him a bullshitter if you want to. Just say the word. Let us also understand that you and I are not in the same boat because I have personally spoken with Phil about these topics as I clearly stated in my above post and you are talking about some trainer that never trained him for any Colorado shows.

You need to simmer down and you should have just kept your mouth shut and not mentioned that you knew anything at all because THAT is trying to ride his bandwagon, right there. Let me ask you this: What did you gain from posting that you knew info about what he was taking after talking to his trainer and that you don't even know Phil?

You can PM me your name, if you like (I will gladly give you mine) and when I see Phil in about 12 days I will let him know that you were letting me know about Mr. Trainer that "knew what he was taking". I am sure he will be pleased to know you were so willing to discuss it with me.

Ken "Skip" Hill
Denver, Colorado

I don't think I came across as clearly as I could have: I wasn't saying YOU were the bullshitter. I am saying the guy that you are referring to and gave me the name of is full of shit. Now, I can post his name and flat out call him a bullshitter if you want to. Just say the word. Let us also understand that you and I are not in the same boat because I have personally spoken with Phil about these topics as I clearly stated in my above post and you are talking about some trainer that never trained him for any Colorado shows.

You need to simmer down and you should have just kept your mouth shut and not mentioned that you knew anything at all because THAT is trying to ride his bandwagon, right there. Let me ask you this: What did you gain from posting that you knew info about what he was taking after talking to his trainer and that you don't even know Phil?

You can PM me your name, if you like (I will gladly give you mine) and when I see Phil in about 12 days I will let him know that you were letting me know about Mr. Trainer that "knew what he was taking". I am sure he will be pleased to know you were so willing to discuss it with me.

Ken "Skip" Hill
Denver, Colorado

damn, just got OWNED..

Anyway, I dunno if Heath will be Ronnie Coleman.... but a completely different FREAK all together. He is the future.. no doubt.

Ken "Skip" Hill
Denver, Colorado

PM sent. Good luck, Skip.

Last edited:
Phil Heath should have won the show.

I will admit that I thought he was better than Dexter. I think at the very least, with the way Phil is consistently improving every year, I don't think that Dexter will beat him again. I respect the Dexter fans but I don't see it happening again.

Skip

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner