over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn the HOES,

vitor

Registered
Im quite agitated at my lady friend right now, im just starting a cycle and im getting the lets go out and drink, i want to dance etc, bs, and im thinking all i want to do, is lift, eat, sleep, and bang you. TO me it is no fun to goto a nightclub and not get piss drunk, the logic behind that is, why sit around with a bunch of people you dont know, dont like. Just a little rant, curios if any of you have had similar problems.

I hate the club scene just as much. I cant sit for 5 minutes without some Jerkoff wanting to fight or making a rude comment about how I am here to just show off!

I've been there, I think we've all been there. But I think I'm alittle different because I have hardly ever really wanted to drink and I used to go out alot. I find amusement in little people running around and making fools out of themselves. Seeing a bunch of drunks is funning. If you want to spend time with her go out, but after you're tired of dancing make sure your somewhere that you can play pool or something. Then when she's all drunk take her ass home and lay the wood to that ass and teach her a lesson! Just my thoughts.

This is why

You find a girl who is into the same shit you are into....as in meet your girl in the gym. If she looks good (as in defined muscles, not skinny) then she prolly has the same lifestyle that you have...then no worries, 'cept your anavar might dissappear lol!

Armageddon said:
Then when she's all drunk take her ass home and lay the wood to that ass and teach her a lesson! Just my thoughts.
That'll teach her! :D

xcel

That isn't always good. Have you been around a chick who's been "on" before. It isn't good at times. Like someone might catch a case and it probably won't be you! Church is were you should find your woman lol j/k

Yeah

I know what you mean, but hell, better than them squawking about the nonsense that does run through they're little minds!

Jimbo said:
I hate the club scene just as much. I cant sit for 5 minutes without some Jerkoff wanting to fight or making a rude comment about how I am here to just show off!

This bullshit always happens to me to! I usually never go. I like to sit at home with the woman and see what comes up

i love the club seen and my girl comes with me and we have a good time when she does come. these are after hours club so your only there if you like the music and the seen plus i get to dance around with my shirt off and act crazy and its perfectly acceptable there.

Re: This is why

Ivan said:
You find a girl who is into the same shit you are into....

Agreed. Myself and my girl like absolutely everything the same and we both hate the same things, including clubs. We both share the exact same interests so it's great. So, if you want to settle down, that's what you have to do, if you don't want any stress about your interests. Otherwise, if you are in it for the casual fun of it, then you have to put up with her likes as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131