over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn the SNow

vitor

Registered
Im melting away here. I had to shovel my driveway which has 2 feet on it, then I had to shovel my grandfathers driveway which is like 60feet long and has 2 feet of snow.

Fuck the snow...

Im whining sorry, but you all feel my pain east coasters..

I love the snow. Love to drive real fast in the shit and throw the e-brake. Or just mash around in 4-wheel drive. Or take out the four-wheeler and go crazy! Which reminds me my new 660raptor hasn't been in the snow yet!!! I gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Vitor Get a Snow Blower for that Big Drive way, your insane, my back would be jello after that long 60fter, aye you guys on the east coast got a dumping, I also like the snow, but for some odd reason here in MN there has been very little snow, but it still gets to damn cold here, and that just sucks without snow!!

Wileycoyote =/

I HATE, and I mean HATE, the snow. Im not 10YO any more. All it does is cause huge inconvience-I missed Sundays workout, and am likely to miss today too. Missed work Mon and Tue. And Ive been shoveling snow for 3 days. I feel your pain Vitor.
FUCK THE SNOW! :mad:

snow

Im just a little north of you MikeS, and we got walloped too. This sucks ass. I missed the gym sunday and monday, and Im so damn tired from shoveling that I was tired at the gym today. I did have plenty of time to sit around the house and eat the past two days though.

we got 27 inches here. you couldn't see any of the cars in my lott because they were completly covered with snow. i started shoveling my driveway, but gave up and said fuck it. i paid some kids ten bucks to do it :)

Dont even go there

Im up in the dame YUKON. We have 2 feet of snow and the weather is -30 and its been as low as -45:mad:

MikeS said:
I HATE, and I mean HATE, the snow. Im not 10YO any more. All it does is cause huge inconvience-I missed Sundays workout, and am likely to miss today too. Missed work Mon and Tue. And Ive been shoveling snow for 3 days. I feel your pain Vitor.

Yep that is why I moved to Florida. :)

MikeS said:

Man..............I feel your pain too bro !
I went out yesterday (monday) 4 times to f*%@ng shovel all the 2 and in some areas 3 feet of dam snow in my driveway and walkway, then help my neighbor across the street, 'cause the old man lives alone and had too much snow there too. I'm beat and pissed . I also missed Sundays and Mondays workouts. But I went in today and had a shitty workout, but now I feel better after lifting. (was it HIT?....was it Volume ?..........fuck it !)
Also gained some weight with all the eating and sleeping sat and Sun. Got something good out of it.

Dieselman

Dieselman-I must have just missed you. We went in and did back tonight. It was a theraputic event for me after 3 days of being prisoner to the wheather and shoveling show over and over. So my next workout after all this has to be back/hamstrings! LOL! :eek: Funny thing is I was 100% strength, and no pain - even did smith mach barbell rows, deadlifts and straight leg deads too.

We got 26".

ans

And the worst part is you shovel your driveway only to have a huge snow plow pile a ton of snow into it again.

not to add to the bitching, but fuck, i had shoveld my truck out of the snow after it stopped, and i had a nice amount around the entire truck all cleaned up, and thought "well when i go out, it'll be cake" so the next day when i go to my fucking truck, a snow plow, or some asshole had completely covered all the tires, and the ground around the truck was deep also. so i wasted the entire time doing the shoveling to begin with. and had to do the entire thing all over again =*(

i just wanted to bash out someone's windshield hehe.

JW

Used to have a plow truck but it too a shit and not worth the cash to fix. So I drive over it in a big ass jeep. But it sounds like you guys got more than we've gotten so far, which is a good thing. It's rather warm here today but freezeing rain an snow are on the way, and the temp is supposed to drop. Hell, only emergency vehicles can be on the roads down by columbus. If this keeps up it will make for an onteresting weekend.

All I can say is SNOW BLOWER TO ALL!!!! heh yep I HATE those darn plow trucks that go by and make a 3ft. mound at the end of your driveway when they go by!!!

Wileycoyote =/

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420