over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn tren

GOH's and Mike are both correct. Mikes's follow up post was spot on though. Regardless how tren works though it does have that effect and can keep you going. The high androgens and effect on brain chemistry are masking the need for sleep in a sense but that mask is still pretty much unnoticeable. But as others have alluded to there are different factors to look into it. Weirdly I seem to get major sleeping issues with tren e but tren a is never as bad. When dieting sleep is just as important but less sleep for short periods is not too bad (perhaps the final few weeks of prep). Now if you need to grow progressivey over many months not being able to sleep properly is going to ruin your growth. In that situation you need to pull back and get rid of whatever is stopping you from sleeping.

Some drugs gives you the same dilemma but for different reasons. Those reasons usually involve sleep, energy, and general well being. MK-677 is a good example for me and it's amazing for bulking when combined with aas. However the fact I can barely function or stay awake on it results in a similar dilemma. I have just started using epistane and again a similar situation. After every dose I get a bad headache and my energy in the gym has been pretty crap the last 2 days. On top of that I have sleeping issues from tren e so there will always come a time were you have to consider the pro's and con's. Before that decision though you have the option of lowering the dose.

In regards to tren I have seen it transform a few people so dramatically in a matter of a few weeks that even with bad sleep I would perhaps recommend pushing through. If things get worst then obviously lower the dose or come off. Now with something like this epistane I have just started I will wait a few more days to see if my body adats. But as I doubt the results are going to be dramatic my decision to lower the dose will come fast. If 1 cap per day still gives me issues after 2 days I will simply drop it. If something is making you feel crap it's usually best simply stopping it asap. Tren can be an ecpetion though as many guys who have used it will understand... it's very hard to duplicate that look with other drugs even at much larger doses.

GOH's and Mike are both correct. Mikes's follow up post was spot on though. Regardless how tren works though it does have that effect and can keep you going. The high androgens and effect on brain chemistry are masking the need for sleep in a sense but that mask is still pretty much unnoticeable. But as others have alluded to there are different factors to look into it. Weirdly I seem to get major sleeping issues with tren e but tren a is never as bad. When dieting sleep is just as important but less sleep for short periods is not too bad (perhaps the final few weeks of prep). Now if you need to grow progressivey over many months not being able to sleep properly is going to ruin your growth. In that situation you need to pull back and get rid of whatever is stopping you from sleeping.

Some drugs gives you the same dilemma but for different reasons. Those reasons usually involve sleep, energy, and general well being. MK-677 is a good example for me and it's amazing for bulking when combined with aas. However the fact I can barely function or stay awake on it results in a similar dilemma. I have just started using epistane and again a similar situation. After every dose I get a bad headache and my energy in the gym has been pretty crap the last 2 days. On top of that I have sleeping issues from tren e so there will always come a time were you have to consider the pro's and con's. Before that decision though you have the option of lowering the dose.

In regards to tren I have seen it transform a few people so dramatically in a matter of a few weeks that even with bad sleep I would perhaps recommend pushing through. If things get worst then obviously lower the dose or come off. Now with something like this epistane I have just started I will wait a few more days to see if my body adats. But as I doubt the results are going to be dramatic my decision to lower the dose will come fast. If 1 cap per day still gives me issues after 2 days I will simply drop it. If something is making you feel crap it's usually best simply stopping it asap. Tren can be an ecpetion though as many guys who have used it will understand... it's very hard to duplicate that look with other drugs even at much larger doses.

Great post as usual Elvia.

My other half on the other hand loves mk677 with tren because he can only sleep 5-6h if above 30mg ed but the mk enhances sleep quality so much that it becomes a lesser issue.

you know the only side effect ive ever gotten from tren was bad heartburn, no other sides, just came off 150mg eod tren ace, but then again im not to prone to steroid side effects ,I guess im just lucky, but that heartburn was a bitch

Has anyone ever figured out what causes heartburn when taking Tren. I usually get it within 3 or 4 days on my first dose

Schiff brand Melatonin. They sell it at Costco

I put up with tren during contest prep, for obvious reasons

When I'm trying to make progress it makes zero sense to take something that counteracts recovery...

Sleep = recovery = growth ("gainz")

I'd stick to test, maybe some deca or EQ and a nice dose of GH/peptides or mk677 at bedtime to knock you out ;)

TrenCough, TrenCardio, TrenDick, TrenSomnia, TrenSweats = TrenSucks

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The tren in the tri blend i would hypothetically be taking right now was brutal the first 3 weeks at only 50 mg EOD(source is awesome)..

Now it seems to be less of a struggle with sides and such..i assume body adapts to it.

the problem is people are taking too much tren...

"if i get those results from this amount....:lightbulb:
then i can get these results from that amount"

this type of mentally is that of a 9 year old...

:cool:

LOL. Good one.

It does such though, that tren has so many side effects for so many people...and they're not just minor sides either. Stuff like trendick, trensomnia, etc, are bad enough to make many people say "this is not worth it". I get tren-dick no matter what I do--always after 4 weeks, regardless of the dose--so when I do use it, it is normally only in 3 week spurts--usually when coming off an oral.

Last edited:

Haha for some, I am one of the lucky that sides stay pretty minimule even at generous doseage . That's funny tho

I dont get insomnia but I do toss and turn quite a bit, enough to notice it.

The first thing i notice when I get off is I sleep solid, wake up once to piss.

Just added in 600ipam with some cjc,,, sleeping like a baby once again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL - yes ! Like when you were a kid and got Halloween candy home and eat every friggin piece until you get sick or mom comes in the room and starts bitching! not a perfect analogy - but illustrating the immaturity.

For this contest - I shit you not the only thing I took was test a few hundred mgs / week (went a TAD higher for a few weeks) but dropped test almost two weeks ago. Tren-A - 25mg/ day

I would have loved to run GH but didn't have any and I admit I planned on 50mg / day of tren but my dumb ass miscalculated when I ordered. Now I am glad I didn't because I feel like I got good enough results and kept sides under control.

People take way too much tren.. It's a 500/500 on the FRICKIN anabolic / androgeenic scale.. Test is 100/100.. So basic math tells you it's 5 times over test.. Why are people taking 700 mgs.. Or for that matter 400 mgs.. Along with otherother gear?? Now don't get me wrong. Tren is great.. It's the only compound that literally would change me quite a bit in just a week..mbutbi was only using 150 mgs total a week.. Even then the insomnia would start.. I can imagine what it would for to my sleep at 400 Mgs .. A small amount goes a long way.. There is a 212 pro that cranks 800 mgs of tren a week for long periods with low test at around 300 mgs.. I would be a wreck.. Different tolerances..

Dang guys if we are talking moderate tren verse a moderate to high dose of test I'll take the tren all day.

250-300mgs tren
250mgs test

No need for an ai, decent bloodwork, don't hole water so no bp issues and if you have sleep issues from that amount drop to 200mgs per week which is still a great dose. If issues persist then just quick and take up long distance running (kidding)

If I take 600-800mgs of test I bloat, need an ai that crushes my hdl, blood pressure goes up some etc etc

I'm not a high tren guy and don't worship the high tren low test cycles as tenny said many just take too much damn tren. Most people can get all they need from 300mgs or less and a little test.

Last edited:
People take way too much tren.. It's a 500/500 on the FRICKIN anabolic / androgeenic scale.. Test is 100/100.. So basic math tells you it's 5 times over test.. Why are people taking 700 mgs.. Or for that matter 400 mgs.. Along with otherother gear?? Now don't get me wrong. Tren is great.. It's the only compound that literally would change me quite a bit in just a week..mbutbi was only using 150 mgs total a week.. Even then the insomnia would start.. I can imagine what it would for to my sleep at 400 Mgs .. A small amount goes a long way.. There is a 212 pro that cranks 800 mgs of tren a week for long periods with low test at around 300 mgs.. I would be a wreck.. Different tolerances..

Agree 100%. The only time I could see going 500mgs or over is if you are doing a very short blast cycle and by short I mean short like the ones mike Arnold has spoken of not "short" as in 10-13 weeks lol

I have seen people after a hard diet or whatever blast 500mgs tren, 500test prop and 500 npp for literally 4-5 weeks and voila. Looks great and then back to trt (real trt not 1,000mgs a week trt).

Mike Arnold talks about hear short blasts and I will say trying them myself my bloodwork is actually better than longer moderate dose cycles. But I also drop to real 100-150mg trt after for 6-8 weeks.

Mike is spot on about the false need for sleep while on tren. Some of the best gains I've ever gotten in my life was a little six week bulker I did with the base of 500 mg test and 5 days per week pre workout I did a blend of injectible tren base25mg/drol 25mg/dbol 25mg/TNE 25mg. I would wake up after only about five hours of sleep and felt completely rested and amped up almost like on an amphetamine. I had more energy and was able to train harder and better than I ever have in my life. BP shot up around 180/95. But after the six weeks were done and I just stayed on a base of test it ended up catching up to me I was super tired I got the flu I was lethargic and felt like crap for about a month before I came back to normal. I love tren but wish the sides were not so rough so I could use it more often than once every few years.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear