over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn tren

LOL. Good one.

It does such though, that tren has so many side effects for so many people...and they're not just minor sides either. Stuff like trendick, trensomnia, etc, are bad enough to make many people say "this is not worth it". I get tren-dick no matter what I do--always after 4 weeks, regardless of the dose--so when I do use it, it is normally only in 3 week spurts--usually when coming off an oral.

I guess Im lucky. Tren makes me horny as hell and can go multiple rounds back to back.. It does make me tired after a while though.

I take clonidine before bed when running tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. The only time I could see going 500mgs or over is if you are doing a very short blast cycle and by short I mean short like the ones mike Arnold has spoken of not "short" as in 10-13 weeks lol

I have seen people after a hard diet or whatever blast 500mgs tren, 500test prop and 500 npp for literally 4-5 weeks and voila. Looks great and then back to trt (real trt not 1,000mgs a week trt).

Mike Arnold talks about hear short blasts and I will say trying them myself my bloodwork is actually better than longer moderate dose cycles. But I also drop to real 100-150mg trt after for 6-8 weeks.

the short blasts for powerful gear is best.. I know many who always recommended a test base but alternating compounds every 4 to 6 weeks of tren , npp, ect.. It can only Be done with short ester compounds but it is effective,..

The tren in the tri blend i would hypothetically be taking right now was brutal the first 3 weeks at only 50 mg EOD(source is awesome)..

Now it seems to be less of a struggle with sides and such..i assume body adapts to it.

My first go with Tren was in a Tri-blend. Great gains with it also at 50 EOD. The last tri-blend source I tried was horrible in comparison to the source I used years ago.

only side I ever got from tren was heartburn and that was rough

How you supposed to make tren gains if you can't sleep because of the tren!!! Damn tren-somnia....real life problems lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to feed the raw material that's disrupted from anabolics, such as;
pregnenolone, 17-hydroxypregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone, 5-androstene-3 beta, 17 beta-diol, progesterone and 17-hydroxyprogesterone. By doing so, this could help aid in the biosynthesis of inhibitory neurotransmitters---GABA-A and Allopregnanolone. As well, try to keep estradiol levels from going through the stratosphere.

As for hormomal related insomnia, elevated estradiol and low progesterone are two primary causes. It's been suggested that elevated estradiol can disrupt the synthesis of melatonin.

I've had very good success with a very low dose of progesterone cream applied to a thin layer of skin, such as that on the inner thigh-groin area.

10mg of micronized pregnenolone (too high of a dose may act paradoxically).

3mg of sublingual melatonin.

500mg of magnesium glycinate.

100mg sublingual L-theanine. Or 200mg of Suntheanine.

25mg of sublingual DHEA.

And as other's have said. You may wanna lower your dose. Nonetheless, I'd suggest trying the aforementioned protocol.

Last edited:
pregnenolone, 17-hydroxypregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone, 5-androstene-3 beta, 17 beta-diol, progesterone and 17-hydroxyprogesterone. By doing so, this could help aid in the biosynthesis of inhibitory neurotransmitters---GABA-A and Allopregnanolone. As well, try to keep estradiol levels from going through the stratosphere.

As for hormomal related insomnia, elevated estradiol and low progesterone are two primary causes. It's been suggested that elevated estradiol can disrupt the synthesis of melatonin.

I've had very good success with a very low dose of progesterone cream applied to a thin layer of skin, such as that on the inner thigh-groin area.

25mg of sublingual DHEA.

And as other's have said. You may wanna lower your dose. Nonetheless, I'd suggest trying the aforementioned protocol.

Have you ever had your natural progesterone tested? On 500mg test/300mg NPP with 500iu hcg 2x per week my progesterone was high. Assuming the NPP caused it but I think with just 500mg test and hcg it was slightly high as well. I think I made a thread about it and you said hcg can increase levels but it was so long ago I don't remember.

Nevermind found the thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/80250-high-progesterone-bloodwork.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hy-my-progesterone-so-high-prolactin-low.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/126756-high-progesterone-what-combats.html

Last edited:
Have you ever had your natural progesterone tested? On 500mg test/300mg NPP with 500iu hcg 2x per week my progesterone was high. Assuming the NPP caused it but I think with just 500mg test and hcg it was slightly high as well. I think I made a thread about it and you said hcg can increase levels but it was so long ago I don't remember.

Nevermind found the thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/80250-high-progesterone-bloodwork.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hy-my-progesterone-so-high-prolactin-low.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/126756-high-progesterone-what-combats.html

Progestins can have a cross reactivity on different Immunoassays as progesterone. Given that the two share dimensional molecular similarities.

Layman's terms please ;)

19nors are progestins. By molecular structure it looks similar to progesterone when you have blood drawn and tested.

The Immunoassay (blood test) is looking for "like- like" properties.

Make sense?

19nors are progestins. By molecular structure it looks similar to progesterone when you have blood drawn and tested.

The Immunoassay (blood test) is looking for "like- like" properties.

Make sense?

To add: Some progesterone Immunoassays can't differentiate between endogenous progesterone and that of a synthetic progestin. Therefore, it'll pick-up progestins as progesterone.

Last edited:
To add: Some progesterone Immunoassays can't differentiate between endogenous progesterone and that of a synthetic progestin. Therefore, it'll pick-up progestins as progesterone.

Ahhhh I see so a standard progesterone test will show high when on a 19nor or HCG but it could be a false reading and you could actually have low levels? I think maybe my next blood test I'll try the Immunoassy Progrsterone. Do you happen to know which test would be accurate and tell endogenous levels?

Ahhhh I see so a standard progesterone test will show high when on a 19nor or HCG but it could be a false reading and you could actually have low levels? I think maybe my next blood test I'll try the Immunoassy Progrsterone. Do you happen to know which test would be accurate and tell endogenous levels?

Not with hCG. It'll raise serum levels of progesterone, as it's mechanism of action is to stimulate progesterone and stimulate testicular 17-hydroxyprogesterone.

I dunno which Immunoassays will pick up progestin independently? Possibly Dr. Kim, Rex Feral (man I miss his posts) or some other clinician may know?

Not with hCG. It'll acutely raise serum levels of progesterone, as it's mechanism of action is to stimulate progesterone and stimulate testicular 17-hydroxyprogesterone.

I dunno which Immunoassays will pick up progestin independently? Possibly Dr. Kim, Rex Feral (man I miss his posts) or some other clinician may know?

Edit

zanaflex ( tizanidine) 4 to 8 mg and you're out like a light , hell start with benadryl and see what happens

May cause liver damage. Don't think I'll be taking that while taking tren.

Not with hCG. It'll raise serum levels of progesterone, as it's mechanism of action is to stimulate progesterone and stimulate testicular 17-hydroxyprogesterone.

So if I'm only using test and hcg for say trt and it's causing my progesterone to be out of range high is this something I need to fix or is higher progesterone ok? Thanks

My first go with Tren was in a Tri-blend. Great gains with it also at 50 EOD. The last tri-blend source I tried was horrible in comparison to the source I used years ago.

What did the tri blend consist of?

Stewie does the same theory holds true for DHEA? For example my natural DHEA while on HRT is low but by supplementing with trans dermal DHEA it puts my levels in the middle range. So could my total levels actually be higher since blood tests might only be showing my levels of the transdermal DHEA and not my natural production that is been altered from HRT? Kind of like the same thing with progesterone? Thanks

25mg of sublingual DHEA.

What brand of progesterone cream do you use, if you don't mind sharing?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131