over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damned Quad injects!

1-2 mins to insert the needle? Holy hell this is surely some form of sadomasicism! Just breath in and push 1-2-3. I don't know how you do it man but that seems evil, haha.

Yes it's a bit sick JD, but I shit you not, works like a charm for me. I guess we all have our quirks. I actually do this with glutes as well. Kind of sucks though, as I tremble after about 20 secs, not to mention I'm 5'6" & pretty damn thick so not much leverage. Found me a little nurse that said she would administer them for me though. Can't wait for the next cycle!:D

All's working like a charm, fellas...shorter needle, small amounts, upper outer quads. I've hit both sides without even a pinch, aspirating no blood and no bleeding or swelling at all! Excellent.

And I like that this thread has so many great ideas and experiences. Thanks for everyone's input!

Last edited:
For me, bold to the quad is zero pain. Test to the quad is like hitting it with a hammer. I also find that I can't use it as an injection site after lifting or I turn into a blood fountain when I remove the pin.

I think the pain is just my test, though. No matter where I pin up the surrounding tendons hurt like a bitch for the next three days (Test E).

Not a big fan of injecting into my quads. I stick with shoulders and backside, for the most part.

I love quad injects and use them almost exclusively. Occasionally I have my GF who is a nurse hit my delts for me but most of the time it is quads. I am currently viewing some Kuro Prop and DepoLabs Tren Ace DVDs and viewing every other day.

Some quad tips that I use:

1) 25G 1.5" pin seems to work the best for me.
2) Heating the oil seems to help it run more smoothly through the pin
3) Sit on floor, legs straight and relaxed. Hit about halfway between the hip and knee on the outer side. (I have tried hitting more toward the center of the muscle but smashed into a nerve...pin jumped completely out of musce :eek: )

I have began to accumulate some scar tissue on each quad. It isn't too bad though. Sometimes when I am pulling the pin out there is a "crackling" noise when it comes back through the scar tissue but it doesn't hurt or anything.

I have pinned IP's infamous prop in both quads as well, with nothing to cut the oil and all worked out just fine. Maybe I am lucky?

Besides the injection site issues, specifically your glutes having alot of scar tissue. Keep in mind that scar tissue not only makes for difficult injections, but also hinders the growth and repair of the muscle. My massage therapists knows about my steroid use and spends time doing deep tissue massage on my injection sites. A common myth is that the scar tissue is only on the surface of the muscle, not true. Get some deep tissue massage in order to break up that scar tissue.

Always good to see the PM members trying to help each other out here with their own experiences. There’s a ton of information within this thread. You can also find a lot of info on this object by going to a sponsor on this board at QUADRICEPS INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION. INJECTING THE QUADS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures it’ll give you injection site location and recommended pin sizes. Hope everyone starts feeling pain free.

Quads are smooth as butter for me. I've found that it helps best to use 1", 25g pins. Make sure you inject the gear slowly about 20-30 seconds per cc and do 2cc max.
Also, frequency matters a lot as well. I try to take at least 7-10 days before hitting same area again. You have about 6-7 inches of prime area so make sure you take note of where you hit and go farther down or up from that spot next time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws