over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damned Quad injects!

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, Im running out of my preferred glute space and the scar tissue is building up there.

So Ive gone to the quad...third time, different place each time and each time it swells up and leaves me crippled. Nothing I can't handle, but Dammit!

Yes, Ive used howtodoinjections and other sites and read it...several times.

Is there anything anyone can suggest? Or at the quads just not gonna happen for me?

Sorry to bitch. Just need a solution here. I want use Prop in the next go-round and my ass wont withstand EOD pinning...

bro i know what u mean the quads absolutely suck, i think its because of the amount of nerves in the muscle and how tough/thick the actually muscle is. i tried time and time again to shoot my quads and 90% of the time it wasnt pleasant. Ive never been a fan of the glutes now all i do is side delts, rear delts and triceps. i get help for the rear delt and tricep of course. i will say this for me a rear delt shoot is my favorite dont feel a thing, only thing that sucks about it is u need a partner in crime to make it happen

Each person handles injection sites differently. I started off with only my glutes when I was pinning 2x a week in my first Test-E cycle. Nowadays I run Prop/Tren/Mast, sometimes 3 or 4 mL eod, this changes things a lot. I personally can't take quad shots myself. They do the same thing to me. If I had to shoot quads 1-2 days before leg day, forget about it. I rotate glutes, delts, triceps, lats, and pecs. All of them are relatively easy to shoot. I'm currently pinning 3mL EoD and I split my injections into 1.5mL in each pec, tri, lat, or delt. A lot of these sites can take up to 2mL each, and possibly more, depending on your size. It's hard to fathom doing some of these sites the first time if you have never done them before, but once you get the hang of them, they are ALL easier than glutes. I've gotten to the point that glutes are my LEAST favorite pinning area because as I've gotten bigger over the years, I can barely see back there, even in the mirror, to pin, and it's increasingly harder to hold my position while I shoot 3mL of gear into my ass. Give some of these sites a shot and see how you do.

Ok, Im running out of my preferred glute space and the scar tissue is building up there.

So Ive gone to the quad...third time, different place each time and each time it swells up and leaves me crippled. Nothing I can't handle, but Dammit!

Is there anything anyone can suggest? Or at the quads just not gonna happen for me?

Sorry to bitch. Just need a solution here. I want use Prop in the next go-round and my ass wont withstand EOD pinning...

what are you pinning? sust n prop cripples me no matter where it is i get swelling+pain and i cant train the muscle for about a week. try cutting the stuff.

on the other hand i can do 3 ml of HG TE in the quad no problem.

I'm scared to go near quads now. I've been using glutes and quads and delts occasionally, and I've never had a problem with quads. Then the other day I pinned there and aspirated blood (1st time happening to me). Squirted the blood out, loaded up clean needle, stuck it in again in what I thought was a better place, pulled out blood again.

I had no idea what to do. I was all shook up about going quad again, so I went glute, and if you can believe it, I drew blood a third time. I gave up and skipped the injection. I'm so weirded out now. :( Haven't had a problem with injecting in a long time.

Quad injections give me a lot of pain and swelling if my leg is not completely relaxed and straight when I inject. I used to inject sitting in a chair with my leg bent, now I sit on my bed with the leg straight out in front of me and I have no issues whatsoever. Just a thought.

Quad injections give me a lot of pain and swelling if my leg is not completely relaxed and straight when I inject. I used to inject sitting in a chair with my leg bent, now I sit on my bed with the leg straight out in front of me and I have no issues whatsoever. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Makes one hell of a difference. Try putting something under your leg as well, a rolled up towel or something. 25G 1in deep, prefered inj. site

I do quads only right now and yes it feels like I have a charlie horse 24-72 hours after the pinning but I don't mind it that much. It's hands-down the easiest thing for me to pin right now so until I need to start rotating to other muscles I'll stick with the quads.

What are you injecting that is causing this problem. I love quad injections and have no problem with them. I use a 23 x 1.5" and get no pain or lumps

I pin upper quad on the side and havent had any problems, its a little sore for a few days but you dont have to sit on it and it doesnt contract fully when walking so the pain and limping is minnimal... JMO

I only pin my quads as well, no pain, no blood, smooth as butter every time. 23g 1 inch

if it hurts, you are injecting too low in the quads, or you need to get on the squat rack and make yourself bigger quads ;)

Scar tissue...

I'm don't want to re-direct the topic, this is actually related to the original post... how do you know when you are "building up scar tissue"? Does it become more difficult to inject? Or...?

if it hurts, you are injecting too low in the quads, or you need to get on the squat rack and make yourself bigger quads ;)
I have to disagree. I inject a lot of times low on the quad with no problem.

I feel your pain, Ehren. I'm pinning every day now myself, and quads are in the rotation.

The only thing I've found that helps me personally, is to jab myself in different parts of the injection site area, with the pin lid on, and try an find the place with the least amount of sensation.

The pin should go in smoothly with little pain.

If you do feel pain, pull out, replace the pin and try again.

I once pushed 3ml in my quad even though there was injection pain, and I couldn't walk right for over a week. Not fun at all...

I told a buddy this method an he called bullshit, but I swear it works for me bro.

Hope it helps.

-Pack

OP never answered the question of what the compound was, did he? Prop, Sust, Winny, some others are not fun...although prop doesn't bother me in the quad a lot of guys can't do it.

I dont have luck with quad inject either. cant explain why,,I do everything right. Just a tender spot for me. Try delts or biceps for something new and painless.

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems with quads.

Due to having 100mg amps of test I am putting anywhere from 2-2.5ml in my teardrop or outer quad. Soreness is very temporary, never more than a few hours.

25g 1" is all I use.

Outer quad(vastus lateralis)...,

Use 25g 1 inch, pin right in middle of outer quad(vastus lateralis)!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131