over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand

I only listened to him once before. The info/advice he was giving out was pretty dubious. The theme in short was very high dosing to become "real big" with zero regards to health and need for these things called nutrition, training and longevity. Perhaps I caught the wrong show to listen to but that's just me and it sure as shit wouldn't be what I suggest.

I only listened to him once before. The info/advice he was giving out was pretty dubious. The theme in short was very high dosing to become "real big" with zero regards to health and need for these things called nutrition, training and longevity. Perhaps I caught the wrong show to listen to but that's just me and it sure as shit wouldn't be what I suggest.
That’s pretty much it. I like his show but I get tired of his preachy politics.
He had one guest on I really liked and thought was interesting. Some French bodybuilder I believe. He was big on using food as your anabolic in the off-season and as you lowered calories raising your doses. So say you grow with 500mg test and some gh pushing heavy food as you lower food 100calories you raise your dose 100cals as an example.

Very dubious advise. Doesn’t have a fraction of the knowledge as many who regularly post here.
I don’t know why I love listening to his podcasts!!

Damn, who the hell has time to listen to all the bodybuilding podcasts from all these new gurus?

Have you exhausted all the information from recognized and reliable sources? I really doubt it. So what else are you looking for?

Didnt this guy almost lost his leg due to an infection?

Reactions: D2
Seeing what he looks like here makes me not want to listen to anything he would have to say.

View attachment 140162
Don’t be disingenuous. He looks better than a lot of the posters here who take more shit than Mr Olympia and try to call other people out and give advice

Attachments

• 1CCC738B-DD5E-47F3-A4F9-95D0D9A7B408.jpeg
    1CCC738B-DD5E-47F3-A4F9-95D0D9A7B408.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 73
permabulker who has never been in shape. also gives poor advice for thailand travel and thai girls.
Looks good to me, or are you simply talking out of your ass

Attachments

• F19B9C90-DA4C-4304-8A07-F3ECE029435D.jpeg
    F19B9C90-DA4C-4304-8A07-F3ECE029435D.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 71
  • FA482076-3420-45E2-9CB0-5B228A9A3DAA.jpeg
    FA482076-3420-45E2-9CB0-5B228A9A3DAA.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 70
Looks good to me, or are you simply talking out of your ass
He doesn't look bad, better than me, however I think what people don't like, is his generic advice, you can't be a bodybuilder (and by bodybuilder, he means to look like you lift, not a pro) without a minimum 1.5G Test +pharma GH, +1G anabolic, +etc... now while someone like Luki will talk about high doses, he says those are for advanced competitors who are competing for a pro card. He on the other hand, gives this blanket "advice" to people who are asking questions about a first cycle.

And no, I'm not an anti high dose guy, but I'm one that believes to take the least you can while progressing. This will eventually lead to what some consider high doses, but it will be earned and the person will be experienced enough by then to make an intelligent decision whether the health risks are worth the "progress"

He doesn't look bad, better than me, however I think what people don't like, is his generic advice, you can't be a bodybuilder (and by bodybuilder, he means to look like you lift, not a pro) without a minimum 1.5G Test +pharma GH, +1G anabolic, +etc... now while someone like Luki will talk about high doses, he says those are for advanced competitors who are competing for a pro card. He on the other hand, gives this blanket "advice" to people who are asking questions about a first cycle.

And no, I'm not an anti high dose guy, but I'm one that believes to take the least you can while progressing. This will eventually lead to what some consider high doses, but it will be earned and the person will be experienced enough by then to make an intelligent decision whether the health risks are worth the "progress"
Well I never made any point to defend anything he said. What I did do was literally call out the bullshit posted about the guys physique.
So I’m not really sure even the point behind your post as it has nothing to do with mine.

Damn, who the hell has time to listen to all the bodybuilding podcasts from all these new gurus?

Have you exhausted all the information from recognized and reliable sources? I really doubt it. So what else are you looking for?
Entertainment? Not everything has to be that deep. I listen to podcasts all day. So I guess me lol.

Well I never made any point to defend anything he said. What I did do was literally call out the bullshit posted about the guys physique.
So I’m not really sure even the point behind your post as it has nothing to do with mine.
Don’t be disingenuous. He looks better than a lot of the posters here who take more shit than Mr Olympia and try to call other people out and give advice

So where did I defend his usage I literally only talked physique in reference to him. I spoke about guys talking shit about his physique 😂 reading comprehension is your friend. Thanks for proving my point

I'm not. I wasted 10 min of my life scrolling and watching his junk. He looks like shit in 90% of his stuff. I'd much prefer to listen or hear advice from guys here versus this dumbass.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear