over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dangerously amazing PB! PB&Co

just ordered a 6 pack off amazon of the dark chocolate. never tried it, but i already know im gonna wuv it!:D:love:

Mmmmm...those sound delicious! I'll def be giving both of those a try. Love adding PB to my whey shakes. Thanks Knight9 :)

I like PB28

Killer spreads, breads and wraps. All protein packed

shut up you fat bastards...some of us are dieting!:D

but yes its the shit

I just bought some tonight. This stuff is amazing tasting! The jar won't last the weekend for sure.

Also snagged some. Stuffs awesome. Even better with a lil LBAS on top :headbang:

I'll get some of this to dip my poptarts in.

Cookie butter is amazing from trader joes

Sure is. I wonder if the stuff Knight is referring to is better than cookie butter? Guess there's only one way to find out. Wait, I don't need another addiction!

Oh my goodness. These are both off the damn chain. Anyone see any issues with these for offseason or even early on in a prep?
WOW. Im about to do a John Meadows pre workout meal with one of these nutbutters and LBA's in the near future! (with cream of rice)

White Chocolate Wonderful

Dark Chocolate Dreams

In ur opinion how do they taste compared to regular pb? U say they are good but is that compared to healthy pb? Thanks.

In ur opinion how do they taste compared to regular pb? U say they are good but is that compared to healthy pb? Thanks.

I assume you refer to "healthy pb" meaning natural PB like Smuckers all natural etc. These are sweeter and have a distinct taste according to their label, yet are still able to be labeled all natural.

I'm not sure how to classify these.....I would hope they fall in the same categories as all the "all natural peanut butters". I certainly don't think these are in the same category as skippy or peter pan etc.

The two I have tried taste phenomenal. Dark Chocolate was great and White Chocolate is fantastic.

I've seen and heard about this cookie butter recently....does it really taste like cookies?

I've seen and heard about this cookie butter recently....does it really taste like cookies?

Dude stay away from cookie butter. That shit is like 10x more dangerous than Nutella. That jar will be empty after your first spoonful.

Yes natural is what I meant. Hard for me to leave the traditional pb's for the natural, but if its as good as u say I'll give em a try. As for the cookie butter I haven't tried it either. But I'm all for something that tastes like cookies. If it does I'll be all over it.

Yes natural is what I meant. Hard for me to leave the traditional pb's for the natural, but if its as good as u say I'll give em a try. As for the cookie butter I haven't tried it either. But I'm all for something that tastes like cookies. If it does I'll be all over it.

If you're worried about it not tasting good enough, trust me...it tastes amazing and nothing like the other natural pb.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I could'nt go back to normal peanut butter if I wanted to. Natural PB has a significantly better taste and texture. Cookie butter is dangerous. Trader joes has some but it's not the best. This stuff:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lotus-Biscoff-Spread-Crunchy-Ounce/dp/B006ODLCGI"]Amazon.com : Lotus Biscoff Spread, Crunchy, 13.4 Ounce : Sandwich Spreads : Grocery & Gourmet Food@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zN8Y5ebeL.@@AMEPARAM@@51zN8Y5ebeL[/ame]

Is honestly one of the most delicious things I've tasted in my life. Be careful with it.

Knight...consider yourself lucky that you just found out about this product. It has been the bane of my strict diets for the past 4 years :( "Come on, one more spoonful won't hurt..."

Self-control!

I cannot buy this again, I ate the whole jar in a day and a half. Wish I'd found this when I was trying to be an offensive lineman:)

I just bought some Crazy Richard's pb because it was on sale.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear