over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dangerously amazing PB! PB&Co

I cannot buy this again, I ate the whole jar in a day and a half. Wish I'd found this when I was trying to be an offensive lineman:)

LOL. You will buy it again.

holy fawk is this shit good!!! dark chocolate dreams came today in the mail...im :love::love::love:

gotta try this cookie butter, a friend of mine said its stupid good as well. is it like a sugar cookie taste, or cookie dough perhaps?

Dark chocolate dreams last a day that's it all gone. I refuse to buy another cookie butter jar. Because it's even better

I cannot buy this again, I ate the whole jar in a day and a half. Wish I'd found this when I was trying to be an offensive lineman:)

a day and a half??? lol!

what kind of Olineman are you? ive killed jars in like 15 mins, or slowly while watching a movie with a bag of oreos. loL!

back in those days... one time just on the drive from my friends house to mine, which was like a half hour, we ate 4-5 whole large pizzas between us. lol! just 2 dudes feeding eachother pizza in a fat frenzy while driving:eek:

I rarely buy stuff like this as I know if I do it will be gone shortly after opening, as in it may live for a few hours, never more. lol!

Last edited:
All that were mentioned are amazing but hard for me to eat with moderation. Maranathan raw maple almond butter has been my go to for years BC awesomeness is just below the point where I lose control.

a day and a half??? lol!

what kind of Olineman are you? ive killed jars in like 15 mins, or slowly while watching a movie with a bag of oreos. loL!

back in those days... one time just on the drive from my friends house to mine, which was like a half hour, we ate 4-5 whole large pizzas between us. lol! just 2 dudes feeding eachother pizza in a fat frenzy while driving:eek:

I rarely buy stuff like this as I know if I do it will be gone shortly after opening, as in it may live for a few hours, never more. lol!

I'm an ex one who is in pre contest mode lol. I can certainly relate to epic eating, but I'm trying to stay on point now.

All that were mentioned are amazing but hard for me to eat with moderation. Maranathan raw maple almond butter has been my go to for years BC awesomeness is just below the point where I lose control.

Almond butter is delish, I'll bet maple added is amazing.

**broken link removed**

Not quite a study, but the author seems to be incredibly informed. Sorry :(

I wouldn't let it deter me though, unless I started to feel like shit after eating a small amount of it. We all need something sweet to keep us sane.

Worst case scenario, buy a vitamix and make your own PB with natural ingredients. That's what I do (typically make almond and walnut butters though).
I have a Vitamix and forgot that you can make your own nut butters. What do you mix with your almonds and walnuts?

Not sure if this or p28 is better. Both are phenomenal!

P28 is good but I am enjoying Nuts n More a lot better. Stuff is so delicious!

This is the kind of product you only have for a cheat meal because if its in the house it will be gone in 3 days

Remember Reagan-omics when Ronald Reagan was president, government Peanut butter it came in a big silver can my friend would get it AHHHH memories-- the big block of cheese was killer to

gotta try this cookie butter, a friend of mine said its stupid good as well. is it like a sugar cookie taste, or cookie dough perhaps?

It's more like a gingerbread flavor.

Almond butter is delish, I'll bet maple added is amazing.

Almond maple flavored pb is stupid good. The grocery store in my area sells it for around $13 a jar!

I was slamming 1000's of mgs of cinnamon and raisin everyday until I got clean!

Local shop used to let you grind peanuts, almonds and dark chocolate together. Too many shameful 4am kitchen incidents to keep buying it.

Certain Walmartts sell maranathans raw almond maple butter for 6bucks a jar. Whole foods is like 13 for the same thing. Lately I've been doing one tbls almdbttr one tbls coconut oil together. Pretty effin awesome.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

I had to stop buying all these amazing flavor nut butters. Does anybody actually eat just a tablespoon? No way. Jesus didn't have that kind of restraint.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws