over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dangers of Pre Loading Syringes?

Warrior08

Registered
Done some research some guys say HELL NO and some say its fine.

I plan on only pre loading it for 4 days bc i have amps and don't want to waste half the oil.

125mg Sunday and 125mg Wednesday.

Thanks guys

Done some research some guys say HELL NO and some say its fine.

I plan on only pre loading it for 4 days bc i have amps and don't want to waste half the oil.

125mg Sunday and 125mg Wednesday.

Thanks guys

I think if your only pre loading 4 days worth it will be just fine. I just wouldn't store them that way long term.

I preload 10 days worth at a time of script test. I've never had a problem.

I've never pre-loaded either but curious to responses...following

I think if your only pre loading 4 days worth it will be just fine. I just wouldn't store them that way long term.

I've done up to 7 days for slin pins. Never had an issue. I think you'll be fine like ashop said, as long as you're not leaving it to sit for a month then going back to it.

would never do so with oils with solvents...solvents dissolve things.. such as rubber stoppers, plastic things, why risk it

would never do so with oils with solvents...solvents dissolve things.. such as rubber stoppers, plastic things, why risk it

A weeks worth is no issue at all. Be more concerned with your sterilization techniques. Do not use the pin you drew with, if it sits with oil on it in your nightstand for a few days....

What I do is use the same pin and draw a week of oils in the syringes, then screw a new sterile pin on each.

Store them upright, like in a bin; with the the syringe pulled back a bit so that the rubber stopper is not touching the oil.

I back load 5-8 BD slin pins at a time. no problem. the rubber is not just going to melt! it's fine. dont make it a months load in one go.

i makes a week or so worth pins

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I also pre load just About eveyweek. Set my test and whatever im blasting at the time. Gh for morning and night refrigerated obvi. Just dont leave anything in the heat or pin down, ive had some oil leak out

anybody put theirs in the freezer to store em...???

Alcohol could dissolve some of the plastic in the syringe. Long term use of that would be tough to detect without blood work or testing.

Some doc said in an FB HRT group that the material in syringes is nontoxic and biodegradable and he preloaded syringes for months at a time.

anybody put theirs in the freezer to store em...???

I personally wouldn't put anything in the freezer that we use... aas, pins, hgh, peps etc.

I don't see the harm in storing aas in pins. I personally never have as it takes 60 secs to inject. Even when I go away for awhile I take the pins and a vial separate. Although I know guys to travel with filled pins and again no big issue. I personally wouldn't store them for long periods even if the above is true.

I preload all the time, have done it for years. Never have I run into a problem, it's easy and convenient to do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it in the past and never ran into a problem (10 years ago). I wouldn't do it now, just a bit more cautious these days.

Ive done it in past, very long time ago, and don't recall any issues. I mean if you dont have to do it then why bother. But if you have good reason then i dont see it being a big deal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws