over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Danny Padilla - The Giant Killer

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Man, this was a pretty good interview. I think many people can learn a lot from what he says in his answers and stories in regards to training and life. He had a phenomenal physique, one of the best ever, he was amazing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtFyS0jEjW4"]Priceless Advice from the Legendary Danny Padilla - The Giant Killer - YouTube[/ame]

Great video...love the candor!

Good video, thanks for posting. He did and does have a great physique!

I was going to post this. u beat me Mr BMJ :) totally love Danny. what a old school Beast.

Danny rolls his sleeves and taps his arm and says "look at this, this is a real arm ,not of that oil crap you see now a days. I see guys walking in a gym nowadays with big arms but just a little issue, those arms starts leaking a bit here an there" lol

"I walked on stage after a 10 year gap. I was huge ripped at 245. There was a pin drop silence in audience.They did not know who I was".

"We invented the cross fit."

"I believe if I had 20 inches arm I should be able to go 60 seconds round, in street or in ring".

Guys if u can support Danny please buy a shirt of two from golden aesthetics. He gets little money for it.

Danny is so funny he said in the end " please buy my shirt so I can feed my kids" lol

#One&OnlyTheOriginalGiantKiller

Enjoyed that video.

I was going to post this. u beat me Mr BMJ :) totally love Danny. what a old school Beast.

Danny rolls his sleeves and taps his arm and says "look at this, this is a real arm ,not of that oil crap you see now a days. I see guys walking in a gym nowadays with big arms but just a little issue, those arms starts leaking a bit here an there" lol

"I walked on stage after a 10 year gap. I was huge ripped at 245. There was a pin drop silence in audience.They did not know who I was".

"We invented the cross fit."

"I believe if I had 20 inches arm I should be able to go 60 seconds round, in street or in ring".

Guys if u can support Danny please buy a shirt of two from golden aesthetics. He gets little money for it.

Danny is so funny he said in the end " please buy my shirt so I can feed my kids" lol

#One&OnlyTheOriginalGiantKiller

Love that guy.....great story of his early years with all the guys I admired growing up.

Golden Aesthetics | Reestablishing Traditions | Artemus Dolgin

super cool... politics are a mutha f'r

super cool... politics are a mutha f'r

lol ya Pit danny said i knew the shit they were going to give to Franco so I was whatever the fuck, lets cause mayhem .. danny goes out of line and pulling poses right in franco's face lol Dude was not standing their in the line feeling sorry for himself.

I love that shit.

Last edited:
Good find, good interview, than you MR. BMJ.

Easily one, if not the, most densely packed bodybuilders I have ever seen in person.
I saw him, did not meet him, did not watch him train, at the newly transplanted
Golds Gym (from Pacific Ave. in Venice Beach), I think in in 1976. For sure it was the
year they held the AAU Mr. America in Santa Monica, with the parade, etc.

I have seen many, if not all the best bodybuilders of that ‘era’ and Danny stands
at the top of the list. He was shoulder to shoulder, literally, in the middle of Mentzer
and Grymkowski and his muscular development far exceeded theirs. Were he six
feet tall, it is my opinion he would have been one the greatest of all time. Every
body part vied for attention and room on his body. His physique was literally
crowded with muscle. There is no other word for it. Perfect shape and symmetry.
And it flowed and somehow managed to look natural, not freakish or weird. Simply
amazing. When he was at his best he was unbeatable.

Padilla what a genuine story teller with a magnetic presence. thanks for posting this was really fun to listen to and relive his parts in Pumping Iron. his imitations of Joe Weider and Arnold - good. what a video to help relive the golden era.

forgive me for bumping this interview and posting one more Padilla picture. Dennis "Danny" Padilla is an American bodybuilder nicknamed "The Giant Killer" because of his short stature and amazing ability to defeat much taller competitors - Wikipedia

Height: 5′ 2″ Born: April 3, 1951 (age 65), Rochester, NY

Attachments

• padilla 5.jpeg
    padilla 5.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 9,861
forgive me for bumping this interview and posting one more Padilla picture. Dennis "Danny" Padilla is an American bodybuilder nicknamed "The Giant Killer" because of his short stature and amazing ability to defeat much taller competitors - Wikipedia

Height: 5′ 2″ Born: April 3, 1951 (age 65), Rochester, NY

You can post as many pics of Danny chainheart as you like, nobody should have an issue. In case if they do they should get out of this thread. We are celebrating Danny here.

I am going to have a moan now lol

One thing winds me up big time is every small stature bber lately calls himself The Giant Killer nowadays.

Danny was a true giant for his height , an absolute thick mesomorph from hell. One name comes to mind, there is a bber who turned pro recently Shaun clarida or something . Dude looks like HALF the fucking size of Padilla and using Danny's nickname, making a total joke of himself. There are many of them. Criteria has become if you are small in height and u are a beer, u become a Giant Killer.

I have got nothing against these guys but I wish they stopped using Danny nickname.

Danny said in his recent interview ...

"When I stepped on stage after a 10 years gap, I was
a shredded 245 , huge!! There was a pin drop silence in the auditorium. People did not know who I was"

That's a Giant Killer.

People can copy his nickname for all they like, to feel good about themselves but Padilla will always be remembered as the one and ONLY original giant Killer, there was nobody else and there will never be anyone else like him.

Last edited:
Glad the thread was bumped, would've missed this, thanks for sharing.

Lee Priest deserves his fair dues. jmho

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner