advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dante,Stewie, Emeric, I figured out what caused it..

Well I do have a Phd, I only use it for online purposes ;) It's tucked away in my underwear drawer somewhere.
I don't care what your credentials are or what they become. You can tell when a member knows his stuff and when they are just pretending. When you post and contribute, I'll always take notice.

I don't care what your credentials are or what they become. You can tell when a member knows his stuff and when they are just pretending. When you post and contribute, I'll always take notice.

ill have to agree.....AND I DONT DO THAT OFTEN...!!!

dammit.

:cool:

Over time Stewie

Ive learned much from you sir. Im
Thankful you and several others of genuine input are here for us all.. pro

"Safety studies of high doses of vitamin K are clear: even extremely high doses vitamin K does not increase the risk for blood clots. Coagulation studies (blood clotting studies) in humans using 45 mg per day of vitamin K2 (as MK4)5 and even up to 135 mg/day (45 mg three times daily) of K2 (as MK4),6 showed no increase in the risk of blood clots. Even doses in rats as high as 250 mg/kg body weight did not alter the tendency for blood-clot formation to occur.7"

(first bold) You are using Life Extension Vitamin k2 complex are you not? You see up above in bold, here is the study Vitamin K Administration to Elderly Patients with Osteoporosis Induces No Hemostatic Activation, Even in Those with Suspected Vitamin K Deficiency - Springer
up to 45mg a day! Your life extension product has a little over 1 mg of vitamin k2 in it Thor. 1mg.

(second bold) 250mg per kg!!! study= **broken link removed** You said you weigh 230lbs if I am not mistaken. so that would mean 26136 mg!!! Again your life extension product has a little over 1 mg of vitamin k2 in it thor.

So besides being virtually the only compound out there I have studied that has not only shown reduced arterial calcification but astonishingly the REDUCTION of present arterial calcification.....

there is in my mind only one way to go.....

Stop taking vitamin k2, and go back to being a mid 50's guy with an incredibly bad lipid profile, and keep using high doses of RBC using compounds like Equipoise, and keep not getting bloodwork during these cycles......and spin the wheel and see what happens.

I dont know what else to say

Last edited:
As I said in the last thread, I got a severe clot after an operation as a result of prolonged and continued AAS use.

No matter how much we try to justify steroid safety, prolonged use does cause issues for many (not all).

"Safety studies of high doses of vitamin K are clear: even extremely high doses vitamin K does not increase the risk for blood clots. Coagulation studies (blood clotting studies) in humans using 45 mg per day of vitamin K2 (as MK4)5 and even up to 135 mg/day (45 mg three times daily) of K2 (as MK4),6 showed no increase in the risk of blood clots. Even doses in rats as high as 250 mg/kg body weight did not alter the tendency for blood-clot formation to occur.7"

(first bold) You are using Life Extension Vitamin k2 complex are you not? You see up above in bold, here is the study Vitamin K Administration to Elderly Patients with Osteoporosis Induces No Hemostatic Activation, Even in Those with Suspected Vitamin K Deficiency - Springer
up to 45mg a day! Your life extension product has a little over 1 mg of vitamin k2 in it Thor. 1mg.

(second bold) 250mg per kg!!! study= **broken link removed** You said you weigh 230lbs if I am not mistaken. so that would mean 26136 mg!!! Again your life extension product has a little over 1 mg of vitamin k2 in it thor.

So besides being virtually the only compound out there I have studied that has not only shown reduced arterial calcification but astonishingly the REDUCTION of present arterial calcification.....

Stop taking vitamin k2, and go back to being a mid 50's guy with an incredibly bad lipid profile, and keep using high doses of RBC using compounds like Equipoise, and keep not getting bloodwork during these cycles......and spin the wheel and see what happens.

No, you calculate medical doses using the body surface area (BSA), not bodyweight.

Often the Mosteller formula is used, but there are others including: DuBois, Haycock and Grehan and George.

Medscape: Medscape Access

No, you calculate medical doses using the body surface area (BSA), not bodyweight.

Often the Mosteller formula is used, but there are others including: DuBois, Haycock and Grehan and George.

Medscape: Medscape Access

The human equvilant dose from rat to human would be as follows.

R=Rat

H=Human

*104.326kg is equivalent to a 230lb man*

250mg(6R/37H)=40.540540541×104.326
= 4229.4324325 or roughly 4.2 grams of Vit k.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The human equvilant dose from rat to human would be as follows.

R=Rat

H=Human

*104.326kg is equivalent to a 230lb man*

250mg(6R/37H)=40.540540541×104.326
= 4229.4324325 or roughly 4.2 grams of Vit k.
**broken link removed**

Correction---4.4 grams.

This thread prompted a great discussion! Thank you Stewie, Dante and all of those that contributed. This is the type of discussion that makes PM such an informative and solid board!!

Don't be too hard on Thor, he was just looking for an answer...now he knows. I don't ever want anyone to be discouraged from asking a question, especially one that relates to the health and well being of everyone!

In my haste last night (came back from Avengers movie late) i didnt even see the higher human dose used in the first study

even up to 135 mg/day (45 mg three times daily) of K2 .....showed no increase in the risk of blood clots....and your taking 1.2 grams of k2 thor

In my mind where i would be going if i was you would be
a) I could have massive plaque buildup due to extremely high cholesterol values as reported in that other post (I thought it was 365 cholesterol or something)
b) On top of that hypothetical plaque buildup I am using compounds that greatly increase hematocrit...and as we get older this problem with AAS gets worse and worse...have you been running around with 58-63 hematocrit? Who knows...you havent gotten bloodwork during these cycles.
c) You recently got surgery<----could absolutely 100% have everything to do with that circumstance.

I dont know what (actually i do know what they want to hear)...in this forum about all this stuff...its a simple as this....If it was found out that the use of high dose EPO and lasix together caused a reaction that miraculously created 20lbs of muscle mass over four months there would be a bunch of smart responsible guys in here on one side .......trying to figure out how to manipulate those two drugs (or alike compounds) with all science has to offer to not suffer dire consequences......and on the other side there would be 500 dead guys in this forum over the next 120 days who thought of "20lbs of muscle" and nothing else

Last edited:
So in summary what's the risk or benefit of K2 for someone like me that has high hemo issues?

I don't or haven't in years done a heavy cycle and got rid of one of my favorites DECA a long time ago, for almost 2 years now done sub-Q cycles of test blend of cyp prop less than 200 mg a week.

I have seen a hematologist off and on for over ten years, had bone marrow biopsy, scans, blood levels checked for EPO, ferritin, iron etc. Not sure if we ever did any genetic testing for a blood clot disorder.

I have had 2 bad experiences with Warfarin, and had a blood clot in my calf (DVT) in 2005, when I was recouping from a patella reattachment surgery (16 weeks).
I had a hematoma in my upper thigh in 2008, when I had cellulitis in my leg from stepping on a nail and the antibiotics cross reacted with the Warfarin, and thinned the blood so bad it pooled in my groin area.

I think my blood clot in my calf was continuing to cycle steroids for healing while my leg was isolated in a brace and on crutches.

I also have obstructive sleep apnea treated since 2008, recent sleep study indicated that I needed a Bi-PAP.

My hematologist monitors my hemo bi monthly and set my safe limit at 55, after charting my blood levels for the last decade. I get a pint pulled off every 3-4 months and depending on hydration levels, one pint drops my hemo on average 1.5 to 2.0%.
I stopped going in hyper hydrated with glycerol some time ago as I felt I was "cheating" the results, as the glycerol could reduce my hemo on or about 4%. I still go in hydrated on water and always go in one to two days after a workout.

My new diet is very heavy on leafy greens and other veggies, I have a Vita Mix but don't make smoothies, I use it to finely grind the veggies and then mix a very small amount of sun-dried tomato olive oil based dressing with it, and eat it with a spoon chewing to help reduce appetite. I even mix the finely chopped veggies in with my meat and a sauce which helps reduce portions and put hunger at bay.

All this talk on K2 and clotting has left me confused - is it ok to eat a massive amount of leafy green veggies with the high hemo?

I don't take iron supplements, and have cut down on grass fed red meats and omega 3 eggs.

My weight is currently 286 lbs first thing in the morning and the last time I did this diet I went from 310 to 250 in less than 16 weeks, with absolutely no change in training volume, or cardio of 3-4 hit sessions of 8 minutes on the elliptical and walking several miles a week.
My current diet and supplements are below:
Meal 1
4 omega 3 eggs 20 grams egg whites in olive oil
Bowl of cream of rice with sugar free syrup and almond butter
3 links of turkey sausage
Coffee
Supplements
Vitamin C 3 grams
B-complex 1 capsule
Extra B-1 200 mg
Vitamin D 2- 4000 iu's
Multi vitamin mineral cap (iron free)
Bromelain 500 mgs
Gamma E 400 ius
Bio cucurmin 400 mgs
zinc 20 mg
magnesium 400 mg
selenium 200 mcg
Liv 52 DS 2 tabs
Milk Thistle 500 mgs
4 grams Lovaza omega 3
quercetin 500 mg
ubiquinol 200 mg
Citrus bergamot 500 mg
baby aspirin

Meal 2
30 almonds raw
carrot/celery mix

Meal 3
2 chicken breasts
½ baked pot
broccoli, carrot celery mix leafy greens

Meal 4
30 raw almonds
apple

Meal 5 pre post intra
powdered muscle 2 scoops
20 grams pepto pro
10 grams BCAA's

Meal 6
50 grams egg whites
cream of rice/honey

Meal 7
Lean steak or grass fed burger

Meal 8
50 grams egg whites

No GH or tren. I stopped taking MK677 due to changes in moles - one of which is basal cell carcinoma to be removed next week, but have noticed changes in size and color in 4 others. I monitor my entire mole religiously due to heavy tanning in my life. They really started to change after months of MK677, which concerned me so I stopped.

I am on 375 mcgs of synthroid a day, with 5-10 mcgs of cytomel prescribed to keep my TSH and T3 levels in normal range along with T4 from my endo.
I had a completed throidectomy in 2005 due to a benign goiter and 2 large benign nodules on my thyroid gland itself.
Thyroid nodules run in my family on my mom's side, and I think using synthetic GH back in the day for a year prior exasperated the problem as my nodules showed up in my late 30's while my mom and her sisters had theirs in their 50's.

Do you guys think there is any risk to introduce large amounts of leafy greens to a person who has a high hemo level, and should I also ask my hemo for the genetic blood test for clotting disorders?

I also ask all those lifter at 40 or above to consider sub Q cycling or HRT use. I feel better than I ever did on heavy cycles using test this way. I was always miserable on high doses, with the constant rush and flush and up and down hormone levels associated with higher dosed multi compounded IM injected cycles.

I never thought I would feel normal, but certainly down in strength and size but look and feel great on above average hormone levels of 1000ng/dl from this cycling vs. the 5 or 6 times that level at higher doses and not even counting the deca or tren that was in my system. I honestly don’t think I would live to 50 if I stayed on that path, and didn’t stop heavy cycling a decade ago.

I never felt much difference going down to 600 mgs a week of test deca from 2 plus grams which I did for several years after getting rid of the heavy multi compounded cycles. I want to live a normal happy healthy life and not be in or around doctors and have severe health issues as I get older just to stay big and strong and look jacked.
You only go around once in this life and I have seen so many people drop dead that are big strong and lean and leave their family and friends behind. It’s not worth it. I found out a long time ago NO ONE BUT YOU cares about how you look anyway.

I always went to the doc in my heavy days was on BP meds and kept my hemo under control by donating blood once a month.
I am certainly not out of the woods yet and wonder sometimes what awaits me down the road due to past sins, but I’ll be damned if I am going to enable a stroke heart attack or prostate cancer by staying on anabolic steroids with high doses as I get/got older. To me testosterone is very safe, at least for now to keep me feeling normal again, physically sexually and otherwise.

Take Care all.

Last edited:
So in summary what's the risk or benefit of K2 for someone like me that has high hemo issues?

I don't or haven't in years done a heavy cycle and got rid of one of my favorites DECA a long time ago, for almost 2 years now done sub-Q cycles of test blend of cyp prop less than 200 mg a week.

I have seen a hematologist off and on for over ten years, had bone marrow biopsy, scans, blood levels checked for EPO, ferritin, iron etc. Not sure if we ever did any genetic testing for a blood clot disorder.

I have had 2 bad experiences with Warfarin, and had a blood clot in my calf (DVT) in 2005, when I was recouping from a patella reattachment surgery (16 weeks).
I had a hematoma in my upper thigh in 2008, when I had cellulitis in my leg from stepping on a nail and the antibiotics cross reacted with the Warfarin, and thinned the blood so bad it pooled in my groin area.

I think my blood clot in my calf was continuing to cycle steroids for healing while my leg was isolated in a brace and on crutches.

I also have obstructive sleep apnea treated since 2008, recent sleep study indicated that I needed a Bi-PAP.

My hematologist monitors my hemo bi monthly and set my safe limit at 55, after charting my blood levels for the last decade. I get a pint pulled off every 3-4 months and depending on hydration levels, one pint drops my hemo on average 1.5 to 2.0%.
I stopped going in hyper hydrated with glycerol some time ago as I felt I was "cheating" the results, as the glycerol could reduce my hemo on or about 4%. I still go in hydrated on water and always go in one to two days after a workout.

My new diet is very heavy on leafy greens and other veggies, I have a Vita Mix but don't make smoothies, I use it to finely grind the veggies and then mix a very small amount of sun-dried tomato olive oil based dressing with it, and eat it with a spoon chewing to help reduce appetite. I even mix the finely chopped veggies in with my meat and a sauce which helps reduce portions and put hunger at bay.

All this talk on K2 and clotting has left me confused - is it ok to eat a massive amount of leafy green veggies with the high hemo?

I don't take iron supplements, and have cut down on grass fed red meats and omega 3 eggs.

My weight is currently 286 lbs first thing in the morning and the last time I did this diet I went from 310 to 250 in less than 16 weeks, with absolutely no change in training volume, or cardio of 3-4 hit sessions of 8 minutes on the elliptical and walking several miles a week.
Meal 1
Coffee
Supplements
Vitamin C 3 grams
B-complex 1 capsule
Extra B-1 200 mg
Vitamin D 2- 4000 iu's
Bromelain 500 mgs
Gamma E 400 ius
Bio cucurmin 400 mgs
zinc 20 mg
magnesium 400 mg
selenium 200 mcg
Liv 52 DS 2 tabs
Milk Thistle 500 mgs
4 grams Lovaza omega 3
quercetin 500 mg
ubiquinol 200 mg
Citrus bergamot 500 mg
baby aspirin

Meal 2
30 almonds raw
carrot/celery mix

Meal 3
2 chicken breasts
½ baked pot

Meal 4
30 raw almonds
apple

Meal 5 pre post intra
powdered muscle 2 scoops
20 grams pepto pro
10 grams BCAA's

Meal 6
50 grams egg whites
cream of rice/honey

Meal 7

Meal 8
50 grams egg whites

No GH or tren. I stopped taking MK677 due to changes in moles - one of which is basal cell carcinoma to be removed next week, but have noticed changes in size and color in 4 others. I monitor my entire mole religiously due to heavy tanning in my life. They really started to change after months of MK677, which concerned me so I stopped.

I am on 375 mcgs of synthroid a day, with 5-10 mcgs of cytomel prescribed to keep my TSH and T3 levels in normal range along with T4 from my endo.
I had a completed throidectomy in 2005 due to a benign goiter and 2 large benign nodules on my thyroid gland itself.
Thyroid nodules run in my family on my mom's side, and I think using synthetic GH back in the day for a year prior exasperated the problem as my nodules showed up in my late 30's while my mom and her sisters had theirs in their 50's.

Do you guys think there is any risk to introduce large amounts of leafy greens to a person who has a high hemo level, and should I also ask my hemo for the genetic blood test for clotting disorders?

I also ask all those lifter at 40 or above to consider sub Q cycling or HRT use. I feel better than I ever did on heavy cycles using test this way. I was always miserable on high doses, with the constant rush and flush and up and down hormone levels associated with higher dosed multi compounded IM injected cycles.

I never thought I would feel normal, but certainly down in strength and size but look and feel great on above average hormone levels of 1000ng/dl from this cycling vs. the 5 or 6 times that level at higher doses and not even counting the deca or tren that was in my system. I honestly don’t think I would live to 50 if I stayed on that path, and didn’t stop heavy cycling a decade ago.

I never felt much difference going down to 600 mgs a week of test deca from 2 plus grams which I did for several years after getting rid of the heavy multi compounded cycles. I want to live a normal happy healthy life and not be in or around doctors and have severe health issues as I get older just to stay big and strong and look jacked.
You only go around once in this life and I have seen so many people drop dead that are big strong and lean and leave their family and friends behind. It’s not worth it. I found out a long time ago NO ONE BUT YOU cares about how you look anyway.

I always went to the doc in my heavy days was on BP meds and kept my hemo under control by donating blood once a month.
I am certainly not out of the woods yet and wonder sometimes what awaits me down the road due to past sins, but I’ll be damned if I am going to enable a stroke heart attack or prostate cancer by staying on anabolic steroids with high doses as I get/got older. To me testosterone is very safe, at least for now to keep me feeling normal again, physically sexually and otherwise.

Take Care all.

MG the above bold could not be more true.

Myself just because I ride on the side of caution (who knew?!) I would not use Vitamin K2 with a polycythemia disorder (or as ive repeatedly suggested in the past or with some kind of clotting disorder)....thats just my opinion but you will see a differing opinion with life extension if you want to read more

Blood Clot Prevention - Thrombosis, Warfarin Therapy, Platelets - Life Extension Health Concern

Vitamin K & Warfarin - Life Extension

Meal 1
Coffee
Supplements
Vitamin C 3 grams
B-complex 1 capsule
Extra B-1 200 mg
Vitamin D 2- 4000 iu's
Bromelain 500 mgs
Gamma E 400 ius
Bio cucurmin 400 mgs
zinc 20 mg
magnesium 400 mg
selenium 200 mcg
Liv 52 DS 2 tabs
Milk Thistle 500 mgs
4 grams Lovaza omega 3
quercetin 500 mg
ubiquinol 200 mg
Citrus bergamot 500 mg
baby aspirin

Meal 2
30 almonds raw
carrot/celery mix

Meal 3
2 chicken breasts
½ baked pot

Meal 4
30 raw almonds
apple

Meal 5 pre post intra
powdered muscle 2 scoops
20 grams pepto pro
10 grams BCAA's

Meal 6
50 grams egg whites
cream of rice/honey

Meal 7

Meal 8
50 grams egg whites

I never thought I would feel normal, but certainly down in strength and size but look and feel great on above average hormone levels of 1000ng/dl from this cycling vs. the 5 or 6 times that level at higher doses and not even counting the deca or tren that was in my system. I honestly don&#146;t think I would live to 50 if I stayed on that path, and didn&#146;t stop heavy cycling a decade ago.

You only go around once in this life and I have seen so many people drop dead that are big strong and lean and leave their family and friends behind. It&#146;s not worth it. I found out a long time ago NO ONE BUT YOU cares about how you look anyway.

I am certainly not out of the woods yet and wonder sometimes what awaits me down the road due to past sins, but I&#146;ll be damned if I am going to enable a stroke heart attack or prostate cancer by staying on anabolic steroids with high doses as I get/got older. To me testosterone is very safe, at least for now to keep me feeling normal again, physically sexually and otherwise.

Take Care all.
[lang=vi]How do you feel on synthroid and Cytomel? Have you looked into compounded t3/t4 supplements or pig thyroid at all?[/lang]

MG the above bold could not be more true.

Myself just because I ride on the side of caution (who knew?!) I would not use Vitamin K2 with a polycythemia disorder (or as ive repeatedly suggested in the past or with some kind of clotting disorder)....thats just my opinion but you will see a differing opinion with life extension if you want to read more

Blood Clot Prevention - Thrombosis, Warfarin Therapy, Platelets - Life Extension Health Concern

Vitamin K & Warfarin - Life Extension

Thanks D.
As you know, our conversations about health and longevity the last few years have been integral in helping me make the right choices.

I did enjoy our many conversations in the past when we were bombing and blitzing on diet and ergo and supplement use to maximize size and strength and true mass gains, but those days are long gone. :)

I hope you understand how much we all appreciate your posts on this subject and that you are getting through to the silent majority on all this on health life and happiness.

Thor just different things you might want to read from around the net after i did a very quick search....

First post: Deep Vein Thrombosis while on cycle.. please help

Anabolic Docs response to him: Deep Vein Thrombosis while on cycle.. please help

I believe ALR told my business partner he had a blood clot from EQ and thats why he has a strong opinion about it Avoiding Dangerous Red Blood Cell Count While Using Equipoise; IGF-1 Over hGH? (Chemical Muscle #8)

Surgery: Deep Vein Thrombosis while on cycle.. please help

You are not the only one this has happened to and you wont be the last: Whats everyone running right now?

#13 **broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Deca and Blood Sludging (Clotting)

front loading equipoise

AAS and Amputation

Steroids and Blood Clots........need help

Addming Deca

Deca and Blood Clotting

[lang=vi]How do you feel on synthroid and Cytomel? Have you looked into compounded t3/t4 supplements or pig thyroid at all?[/lang]

I have tried just about all of them as I had a few rough years adjusting to life without a thyroid. My patella tear in 2005 was a direct result of my thyroid being removed, my ortho tested my thyroid in the hospital and my TSH was 50!!! I slipped on a stair and it snapped. He told me that was a direct effect of no thyroid and no active hormones in my body.

My body wasn't converting the T4. I was taking it first thing in the am as prescribed but also was taking a heavy long acting shake before bed with casein and glutamine magnesium and zinc etc.

I finally figured out for me my body needed for me to take it pre bed or at 3 am with a full glass of water for it to convert effectively, and ditch the shake and supplements.

The original endo started me at 175 mcgs of T4, and after a few years of titrating the dose and going through several more endo's and trying armour, liotrix https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liotrix , and the god awful tirosint ( a gel cap of T4) Patient & Physician Hypothyroidism Information | Tirosint we settled on the current dosage. Also read up a lot on the thyroid replacement websites and settled on this article that got me perfect each time I go in for my hormone panels.

Armour and other "natural" desiccated thyroid meds have had numerous stability issues over the years sometimes limiting production supply to the market as well and the generic levothyroxin has been shown to be subpar to the name brand synthroid.

This article kind of changed my life:
https://www.verywell.com/should-i-take-my-thyroid-medication-at-night-3233260

Also to note everyone reacts differently to thyroid levels they say you gain weight when you are hypo and lose weight when hyper.
Me? when I was hypo with a TSH my hair was falling out skin messed up cold all the time and lost 30 lbs, when I finally got my thyroid meds to convert and all my blood work was on the high side T4 T3 TSH almost 0 I gained 40 lbs. Always felt there was almost an anabolic effect from the conversion.

I wouldn't recommend people take T4 if they have a healthy thyroid, your pit can recover a lot faster from small doses of T3

With all the different AAS causing some form of erythropoiesis; Is the general consensus among some of the experienced folks on this forum that you should run regular bloodwork to gauge how each compound affects you, and then tailor your drugs in that fashion in order to reduce risk?

It seems to me that aside from testosterone (which itself presents it's negatives in higher doses), almost all compounds that we use as part of this lifestyle present their own set of risk, and each one should be evaluated on an individual basis to determine what we should run.

Quite the contrary to the advice we were familiar with 20 years ago which was that deca, and EQ are "easy" on the body.

Very unlikely Thor. A K2 deficiency is more likely to lead to clotting disorders. K2 is a naphthoquinone that helps regulate natural clotting response.

1. Vitamin K (i.e. K2 complex, K1 is useless) will not cause overcoagulation or clot issues in normal people. If taking medication like Coumadins and Warfarins, it should be considered though as these are vitamin K antagonists.
2. If you take a lot of D3, you should co-administer with K2.

According to Dr. Schurgers, there’s no risk of over coagulating if you take a lot of vitamin K. In other words, your coagulation factors will not become overactive if you take high amounts of vitamin K1 or K2. So it is quite safe to consume vitamin K when you are not taking an oral anticoagulant drug.

The Rotterdam Study found that those who consumed the greatest amounts of K2 had the lowest risk of cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular calcification, and the lowest chance of dying from cardiovascular disease.

Sterling post mate

quick question so taking a baby aspirin 75 mg a day would be ok with LE super K with K2 complex ? baby aspirin is not like a proper precription oral anticoagulant drug like Warfarin. As you know well it does prevent the happening of clot formation. This is what I do anyway. Thanks

With all the different AAS causing some form of erythropoiesis; Is the general consensus among some of the experienced folks on this forum that you should run regular bloodwork to gauge how each compound affects you, and then tailor your drugs in that fashion in order to reduce risk?

It seems to me that aside from testosterone (which itself presents it's negatives in higher doses), almost all compounds that we use as part of this lifestyle present their own set of risk, and each one should be evaluated on an individual basis to determine what we should run.

Quite the contrary to the advice we were familiar with 20 years ago which was that deca, and EQ are "easy" on the body.

a) yes
b) true unless you are going all out for national placing and a pro card and in that case "you got to do what you got to do"
c) deca and EQ sure dont effect younger guys (20-34) as badly as they do the older guys bloodwork wise but so many guys would be so much happier in here if they actually FOUND OUT what works for them with health in mind.....yet a major amount of them would "rather not know"...because that f%&ks up the whole "making bigtime gains" system

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws