YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dante Trudel/Doggcrapp: True to His Word...

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
I know that in one sense, I almost don't need to post this... BUT, I believe in giving credit where it is due... giving props to those who deserve it...

A short time a go, for those aware, DC publicly said he would do a special favor for me (for those who don't know, don't sweat it, just follow the "principle")... well, sure enough, he more than "followed thru" on his end of things. In one sense, he really didn't need to do anything for me (and I didn't need him to) but he was compelled to, so I respected that and accepted his gesture.

So, thanks DC... I figured this "prop" was the least I could for you :)

BUY FROM TRUE-PROTEIN!!! :D

tp is good stuff, they missed out on part of my order and have since reshipped it all the hell to canada :)

Dante and True Protein are beyond top notch. One time I had ordered some protein and buzzsaw. The buzzsaw came all busted up and spilled inside the UPS box. It was clearly UPS' fault. I called True Protein to get another buzzsaw and they overnight shipped me another one! It was at my door the next day. True Protein is obviously devoted to customer service, they have everything you could possibly want when it comes to supps, and they are backed by some of the best guys in the biz. Customer for life here.

It's one of the very few brands I trust. You can tell by how your stomach feels after really. I do have some questions, which I'll get into a new thread about but later.

I know that in one sense, I almost don't need to post this... BUT, I believe in giving credit where it is due... giving props to those who deserve it...

A short time a go, for those aware, DC publicly said he would do a special favor for me (for those who don't know, don't sweat it, just follow the "principle")... well, sure enough, he more than "followed thru" on his end of things. In one sense, he really didn't need to do anything for me (and I didn't need him to) but he was compelled to, so I respected that and accepted his gesture.

BUY FROM TRUE-PROTEIN!!! :D

what flavor was it????....does it taste like fruity pebbles????:D

Bump for TP. Great products, and more importantly, great customer service.

BIG OLD BUMP FOR DC.. i use the protein and waxy ecy.. awesome.. and yes, he is as legit as they get..;)

The best product out there, and hands down the best customer service. TP is #1!

Trueprotein is a great. They are always having some sort of interactions with the customers whether it be auctions or special sales. First Class!

yes sir...

I gotta bump this up because Dante took care of me as well a couple times when he didnt have to, and I will never forget it. He is a great guy and his supplement company is the best. I urge everybody to support Dante in whatever he does, the guy is a complete gentleman...

Dante deserves all the good praise in this thread and more.

Im getting PM's asking if thats a subliminal message that I "hooked you up with Prop"

It was LBA's!!!

LOL

Crap!

Im getting PM's asking if thats a subliminal message that I "hooked you up with Prop"

It was LBA's!!!

LOL

Ah, geeze! Try doing something nice for someone and... get your minds out of the juice for once guys! hahaha

Sorry, DC hahaha

id order some lba's put the postage to the uk is an abolute killer!
we need a true protein here in the uk

Dante and True Protein are beyond top notch. One time I had ordered some protein and buzzsaw. The buzzsaw came all busted up and spilled inside the UPS box. It was clearly UPS' fault. I called True Protein to get another buzzsaw and they overnight shipped me another one! It was at my door the next day. True Protein is obviously devoted to customer service, they have everything you could possibly want when it comes to supps, and they are backed by some of the best guys in the biz. Customer for life here.

i had same situation 1 time where i placed an order and about 40% of the protein was in the box or lost when the bag was busted,i contacted TP for a reship and they reshipped a full order at their cost,i was not expecting that,great customer service and i will be a loyal customer for life.

the customer service from TP absolutely cannot be beaten

Speaking of True Protein, do the LBA's not come in the gallon jug anymore. I was going to order some but didnt see where it was an option.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws